PDA

View Full Version : JFK's Assasination

hessianmx111
09-18-2004, 08:04 PM
Ok well I was at my grandpa's house earlier and some how the subject of JFK's assasination was brought up. Ive always been interested in this but never learned a whole lot about it, so i was thought it would make a good discussion thread here to share thoughts of what happened facts and opinions. I dont really know what to think but I dont think Oswald killed him. So if you wanna talk about it or have any good sites with good info talking about it or whatever post up.

09-18-2004, 08:21 PM
Malcom Wallace, a henchmen of Lyndon johnson was the man who killed kennedy. His fingerprint was found in the room where "Oswald killed kennedy" but was covered up.

If you don't beleive me watch the series "The Men who killed Kennedy" on the history channel

Punk'd
09-18-2004, 08:55 PM
I think there is a big post on this topic titled sumthin like (JFK Assasination fake or real??) or sumthing like that

goodluck

Syrus
09-18-2004, 10:01 PM
Originally posted by Cron
Malcom Wallace, a henchmen of Lyndon johnson was the man who killed kennedy. His fingerprint was found in the room where "Oswald killed kennedy" but was covered up.

If you don't beleive me watch the series "The Men who killed Kennedy" on the history channel

I can believe that, anything that goes wrong in the US Government is always coverd up, and something that serious would foresure be coverd up for some reason that we dont really know yet :confused: Ive heard so many things about JFK, i did a lot of reasearch in it back in the day... but i dont really remember one thing.... they said when they transported his body back on the plan to take him to his hometown (for the funural im guessing) his brain was missing, and apparently kept somewhere, does this ring bells for anyone else or have years of bong smokin finally caught up with me ?

polabareus
09-19-2004, 05:54 AM
What if (I know this is a big stretch), but what if Oswald killed Kennedy? Has anyone thought of that? Sure there are some things that seem maybe a little suspicious, but he's dead and gone and it don't make no difference now. But if you really want to get into a conspiracy look at what happened to his brother Robert. That Siran Siran guy (just guessing on the spelling) was thought to be brainwashed to kill him. Maybe there was a much larger conspiracy to off the whole Kennedy dynasty. Who knows? Heck, maybe someone sabotaged little John John's plane and caused it to crash. He was talking about running to be in the Senate, or perhaps Congress. From there he would be in a position to one day run for president. Maybe someone didn't ever want that to happen. I have a theory on all of this. Maybe great grandpa Kennedy didn't let Ted play in any of the Kennedy games so he got all angry and made it his mission to off as many of the other Kennedys as he could to exact revenge for his being left out as a child.

trick450r
09-19-2004, 07:16 AM
Originally posted by polabareus
What if (I know this is a big stretch), but what if Oswald killed Kennedy? Has anyone thought of that? Sure there are some things that seem maybe a little suspicious, but he's dead and gone and it don't make no difference now. But if you really want to get into a conspiracy look at what happened to his brother Robert. That Siran Siran guy (just guessing on the spelling) was thought to be brainwashed to kill him. Maybe there was a much larger conspiracy to off the whole Kennedy dynasty. Who knows? Heck, maybe someone sabotaged little John John's plane and caused it to crash. He was talking about running to be in the Senate, or perhaps Congress. From there he would be in a position to one day run for president. Maybe someone didn't ever want that to happen. I have a theory on all of this. Maybe great grandpa Kennedy didn't let Ted play in any of the Kennedy games so he got all angry and made it his mission to off as many of the other Kennedys as he could to exact revenge for his being left out as a child.

NOT A CHANCE have any of you ever seen the zegruter film? if not you need to se it to have an educated opinion about this topic....he was either shot from the grassy knowl,the sewer drain or from the corner of the parking lot next to the grassy knowl. Also 50 I-witnesses died of heart attacks, car aaccidents and other things within the following few months, The zegruter film was brought out to the public only because it was introduced early. Very few people who witnessed people shoting are still alive...One older lady loading her car with groceries in the parking lot witnessed a man with a suitcase putting the barrel on a gun right in the corner of the parking...after countless investigations of this I-witness it was deamed feasable that kennedy may have bean shot from that point as well as from the Texas School Book Depository...In any case kennedy was clearly shot twice once from the building by Lee Harvey Oswald and once from the the opposite side of the road...I-witnesses have also stated that they saw a man running across the train tracks behind the grassy knowl with a gun...so he may have bean hiding in the bushes...a real conspierecy our government is good at those......oh and by the way i have done some pretty extensive research on this topic for a 15 year old.....