PDA

View Full Version : ATV Scenes Round 5 Paduach, KY TT race/Meadows memorial Video

Cody_300ex
09-18-2004, 02:08 PM
Anybody that has ever met any of the meadows family sould watch this video. I met big jack and jackie last year at the paducah gnc race and they are by far the most out going and nicest people I have ever met out of all the pro quad races I've been too. I really will miss seeing the meadows family in the gnc tt circut. If you just want to see the memorial part of the video watch the very first part, then skip over to about the 9 second mark. I wish the best to the meadows family and RIP Big Jack:(

Cody_300ex
09-18-2004, 02:09 PM
heres the link to the video..... http://********.com/race-reports/gnc/paducah-04.htm

p@iNn3ck
09-18-2004, 08:02 PM
yeah, Joe did a great job on that video... I just got to meet Jackie that weekend, and he is really a great guy! Talked to everyone like they were old friends... I love the part after the red flag when he rides over to Zac and tells him to "get up and shake that $h1t off!"

One_Bad_400
09-18-2004, 10:11 PM
vid wont work for me:( ya he is a great guy, he came over to my house to practic for puducha, but he helped me practic more then he did himself, hes a fast sun of a gun

K_Fulk
09-19-2004, 04:26 PM
I met jackie at orrville this year. He is a pretty cool guy, he'll come up and start talking to you like you have known him for years.

09-21-2004, 09:54 AM
The vidoe is very nice i would suggest everyone take a couple minutes and watch it!