PDA

View Full Version : 04 Predator 500 with Auto Clutch

GE4x4
09-18-2004, 05:25 AM
This is a 04 Predtor with only 3 hrs of ride time on it. I put carbon fiber plastic from Polaris and Razr2 front tires. I also put a auto clutch in it for GNCC racing. I bought this Pred about 6 months ago and right off the bat, I started modding it for the races in Sep. I still was racing my V-Force, so I was in no hurry to get it done. I finally got it done, then Polaris comes out with one with reverse. Well if you race GNCC, you would know reverse can save your butt. So I ordered a 05 and took most everything off so I can put it on the 05. So the only thing I left on it was the Carbon plastic and tires. The auto cluch on it is awesome, but the time it took me to install it, I will wait and see if the new owner wants it or not before I take it out. But either way there will be one in my 05. I liked it that much. So for those who want a fast quad and are nervese about using a clutch, this is the way to go. Plus you still have full use of the manual if you want it. With the auto clutch it will sell for $4500 firm and back to stock it will be $4000 firm. These prices are firm because this is what my dealer will give me in trade. So I figured I will give someone else a deal instead of the dealer making money on it.

riggsracing
09-18-2004, 08:32 AM
would trade u my 1993 banshee
it has
2n1 intake
2n1 breather box mod
electron carb
cool head
2n1 moto fast pipe
razers
moose bars
full skid
hand guards
prm bumper
gripper seat
0ne industries graphics
wb break block off
10inch rims all the way around
side cover insert
moose bars
extra set of plastic
moose clutch
and more

GE4x4
09-18-2004, 05:47 PM
Sorry, but the $4000 either in trade or money is what I need to get the 05.

This Pred is mint. It has $600 in plastic and $150 in Razr2 tires and $150 in Trail Tech bars and clamps. Plus 13/38 gearing. That's allmost $1000 in extras. So your really only paying $3000 for this 04 Pred without the auto clutch, or $3500 with it. Heck 03 are going for that on Ebay.