PDA

View Full Version : people at work

Martin Blair
09-17-2004, 11:36 PM
Well I had to work tonight (friday) which sucks already but it got worse as soon as i walked in the door and punched in (i work at a bbq place) and the guy that runs the fryer was making a piece of filter paper for it out of wax paper since i guess they ran out last night. I talod him thres no way it will work because the grease isnt going to get past the wax paper, it wont fill the litle beens back up. The next thing he said was that I was a smartass and should go do my own damn job. The rest of the people there just shook there heads and didnt say much just that they though i made a good piont. I was just trying to help him out and siad he should try some cheese cloth insteed it would let grease threw but still filter the pieces of frys, o rings, ect from the grease. All he said is that i was a smartass and kept *****in on how i dont know **** about anything since im only 16. BTW the guy is 23 and drop out of high school in 10th grade and has 2 kids already, never married and one kid is 3 and lives in california (were in kansas). Anyway I guess my question is should I just keep going to work with this guy and fight with this guy every day and wait till either he quits or the owner relaizes hes a *** and he gets "laidoff" or quit and go find a job somewhere else?

toby400ex
09-17-2004, 11:56 PM
Just dont talk to the prick. Maybe he will get fired first. Or just talk to ur boss about it.

wilkin250r
09-18-2004, 12:13 AM
Just ask him tomorrow how well the wax paper worked out.