PDA

View Full Version : non riders in my school...

WOracing
09-17-2004, 03:04 PM
ok i just need to vent because one of my "freinds" that dont ride sits with me in a few classes and at lunch and obviously i have other freinds that ride so when we sit at lunch we talk about riding and motors and stuff....so he just comes out and says "you guys are so gay all you talk about is dirtbikes and quads, get lives" im not going to say what i said but i just needed to vent about the people that think that its such a bad thing and we have no "lives" because we ride and talk about it...

this kid dont have a job and lieks long strolls in the mall...

theTman
09-17-2004, 03:09 PM
yep i kno how that is....pis$es me off

WOracing
09-17-2004, 03:12 PM
Originally posted by theTman
yep i kno how that is....pis$es me off

yup, i was about to go psycho on him:grr:

hes one of those stuck up preppy kids that thinks hes higher then everyone because he wears a pink shirt:rolleyes:

jvd182
09-17-2004, 03:19 PM
the worst people in my school are the kids with like utl and are like o yea the raptors the best quad.. then theres all the kids that were fox racing shirts... and they dont have a dirt bike or quad.... idk why but that rly pisses me off

stupid driver
09-17-2004, 03:21 PM
our school has some of those people too, they think that we riders are just dumn people with no lives. I have a life outside of riding, its just nowhere near as exciting as riding :D . One other thing that bothers me is how people come wearing RC jerseys and what have ya. There was this guy the other day that actually wore goggles around his neck, and hes never been near a quad or bike

NTPRacing#19
09-17-2004, 03:23 PM
yea the other type of kids that really piss me off say they are faster than you and they cant turn in lap times you can. or theres the old guy old fart that thinks his 650 prarie is fast **** ans thinks your yfz 450 is slow cause its a 450 not a 650. dumb people piss me off

roostin_dale
09-17-2004, 03:26 PM
i know what ya mean...today me and a friend were talking about where we are going to ride this weekend. Out of no where a couple guys started saying how easy riding is, and they would rather drag race (go 300ft in a straight line, woohoo)

theTman
09-17-2004, 03:31 PM
i got this kid who sits next to me in sci. and hes like o yea i just got my new YZ125 and im spncored by fox so now im gonna race...i was like u need boots to race a he goes...no i dont they let me race in shoes:rolleyes:

JRDrider22
09-17-2004, 03:38 PM
everyone rides in our school.no one messes with us

bigfoot300ex
09-17-2004, 03:42 PM
Originally posted by theTman
i got this kid who sits next to me in sci. and hes like o yea i just got my new YZ125 and im spncored by fox so now im gonna race...i was like u need boots to race a he goes...no i dont they let me race in shoes:rolleyes:

funny just where is this track lol

theTman
09-17-2004, 03:44 PM
yea i kno:rolleyes: stupid kid

WOracing
09-17-2004, 03:47 PM
about the people saying riding is easy thing....we have those people to and they are all the same...lets drag race!:rolleyes: well if they even tried riding a quad for real they would be hurtin puppies:devil:

SRH
09-17-2004, 03:51 PM
Originally posted by WOracing
ok i just need to vent because one of my "freinds" that dont ride sits with me in a few classes and at lunch and obviously i have other freinds that ride so when we sit at lunch we talk about riding and motors and stuff....so he just comes out and says "you guys are so gay all you talk about is dirtbikes and quads, get lives" im not going to say what i said but i just needed to vent about the people that think that its such a bad thing and we have no "lives" because we ride and talk about it...

this kid dont have a job and lieks long strolls in the mall...

hhaa i ve heard that one before and it always coems from some wanan be druggy loser who has no life....

team_450_88
09-17-2004, 03:53 PM
Our School isnt bad......Everyone ask how u done and how u finished and where the race was....There are ppl who where fox and dont even race or ride but that doesnt bother me cause they are jus helpin support tha sport...but we do have some ole country hillbillys that thing there 450 forman can beat any race quad and talk like its tha sh** and we also got a couple ppl that like quads and ride them but they jus dont kno wut they are talkin about when they try to tell ppl that dont kno much about quads which is fastest and how much they cost !! I hate Liers we got ppl who say they got quads they dont have !!

2001-400ex'er
09-17-2004, 04:03 PM
I totaly know where you are coming from. There are maybe 5-10 kids who ride or do anything close to riding. Yet we got about 100 kids who where fox and think they know everything about everything. And when I say something at lunch about fourwheeling someone always has to be dumb and say that all I talk about is fourwheeling, snowmobiling or snowboarding ( which is pretty much true ).

exrider360
09-17-2004, 04:11 PM
i got the same problem but i have like not one person who ride very few an we arent in alot of classes together so i juts tell me o shut it and if they still wanna say something about it step up to the plate. But there all like yo im jkjkjk all the time it gets old. see what they do all the time if they sit home and touch there selve becase if they do they cant say **** about what you like.

JR3
09-17-2004, 04:22 PM
i hate people to i have a group of anbout 15 of us hat race/ride and other people are jus *******s o yea my banshee would destroy that yoyoyoyo i jus cant take it but riding keeps me sane haha

09-17-2004, 04:38 PM
when i tell people I have the fastest four wheeler they ask "How fast does it go??" & I tell them 200mph and it cost $10,000...they believe it too

fastkid400
09-17-2004, 05:03 PM
there is hardly any riders in my skewl, there is one that has a nice 400ex and duzznt ride it due to skateboarding:rolleyes: there is about 3 people i know who ride:rolleyes: makes me sick:(

P.S. those fox waering little, jock, bass terds can kiss my white ashtray

Big400EX
09-17-2004, 05:10 PM
Yeah the other day I saw some kid wearing Thor, and I saw this other girl wearing Thor too. I have a Thor hat, but at least I ride.

I think that goggles thing originated sometime around the VMA awards because I remember seeing Petey Pablo wearing them around his head:huh

Well let them think what they wana think and wear what they wana wear at least you know your not a poser.:devil:

WOracing
09-17-2004, 05:29 PM
lol theres one kid in my school who wears a jersey everyday and mike (ssracingny) went up to him and asked what kind of quad he had and he sai da 250r...so mike was like a trx or lt and he said he has a quad. shows how much he rides:rolleyes:

Needa450
09-17-2004, 05:51 PM
Ya posers are freaking stupid, I hate em'.

There is a couple people at my school that ride but very few. Maybe around 5, and only 1 of them is my friend. One rides a warrior and knows his stuff and I ussauly go riding with him every other weekend, while the other rides a 400EX and talks all this smack and I only rode with him once.

Robin(kid on 400) says he is the best MX rider and his 400 will whip any of the new 450 out and my Raptor too. Although he has only rode it up and down his driveway and around his 5 acre FLAT field. He was like it is the fastest fourwheeler ever made. I did not even reply to his comments...

And about the people who pose at my shcool, well it is about 40% of my school. Everyone has a FOX shirt, and a couple people have thor and o'neal stuff. I go and ask them if they ride, and there like, Ride??, what in a car or something...

So then I ask why are they wearing what they are, and they go, cause it looks cool.

Anyways I guess it just helps out the companies. Might as well let them buy it.

nhs333x2
09-17-2004, 06:41 PM
I had kids just like that in my school before i graduated and i decided that it was due time for them to learn what power was so i told one of them to stop buy and let them ride it. They kept stalling it like i thought they would so i told them to hold the clutch in, give it about 3 qauter throttle and dump the clutch. They never wanted to ride anything like that agian and it shut them up permenatley.

When it comes o stuff like dissin the riders, i become a evil, phsycotic person. Alll because of some anger problems.

300extreme#8
09-17-2004, 08:44 PM
Originally posted by team_450_88
Our School isnt bad......Everyone ask how u done and how u finished and where the race was....There are ppl who where fox and dont even race or ride but that doesnt bother me cause they are jus helpin support tha sport...but we do have some ole country hillbillys that thing there 450 forman can beat any race quad and talk like its tha sh** and we also got a couple ppl that like quads and ride them but they jus dont kno wut they are talkin about when they try to tell ppl that dont kno much about quads which is fastest and how much they cost !! I hate Liers we got ppl who say they got quads they dont have !!

hey,u don't even go to school,u went home school,hahahahaha,yea some ppl think big some ppl think small of what we do,when i go tell my friends i got 3rd or 4th most the time it's the sarcastic ones that will say,dang u suck i could have done better blah blah,yea and i bet half them don't even know how to ride or how it all works out,and if they did know they couldn't have done any better,and yea some say there 4x4s r bad but just in mud,and most had to be rebuilt and what not and then the liers,i'm just curious but why is it when me and my friends r talkin bout quad around black ppl that all the black folks either have a raptor or a banshee,lol1 of my fella football players walked in the video room in football before practice when i was showin the other guys my last race,HIM:'hey bailey,what kinda 4wheela u got" ME:'450r y" HIM:"i bet urs can't beat mine" (ME ROLE MY EYES LIKE W/E) ME: 'what do u have" HIM: 'a raptor' Me:"how fast will it go" him: idk",what bout urs" Me ahh bout 80 or close to that area" HIm : "yea mine will go bout 90" Me,what u got on it HIM:' idk i got it from the great outdoor stoor, lol we've had this same conversation 3 times exactly the same,not callin black ppl dumb or anything ,they r cool but come on we know when ur tellin the truth or not,haha o well i'm shuttin up now my wrest is twisty 2nite for some reason

elite ATV1
09-17-2004, 09:31 PM
Originally posted by 300extreme#8
hey,u don't even go to school,u went home school,hahahahaha,yea some ppl think big some ppl think small of what we do,when i go tell my friends i got 3rd or 4th most the time it's the sarcastic ones that will say,dang u suck i could have done better blah blah,yea and i bet half them don't even know how to ride or how it all works out,and if they did know they couldn't have done any better,and yea some say there 4x4s r bad but just in mud,and most had to be rebuilt and what not and then the liers,i'm just curious but why is it when me and my friends r talkin bout quad around black ppl that all the black folks either have a raptor or a banshee,lol1 of my fella football players walked in the video room in football before practice when i was showin the other guys my last race,HIM:'hey bailey,what kinda 4wheela u got" ME:'450r y" HIM:"i bet urs can't beat mine" (ME ROLE MY EYES LIKE W/E) ME: 'what do u have" HIM: 'a raptor' Me:"how fast will it go" him: idk",what bout urs" Me ahh bout 80 or close to that area" HIm : "yea mine will go bout 90" Me,what u got on it HIM:' idk i got it from the great outdoor stoor, lol we've had this same conversation 3 times exactly the same,not callin black ppl dumb or anything ,they r cool but come on we know when ur tellin the truth or not,haha o well i'm shuttin up now my wrest is twisty 2nite for some reason
to much of this......watch the hand on the pic LOL j.k
:cuss:

Punk'd
09-17-2004, 09:58 PM
I hate people that look as us quad riders as people with no lives! Its a freakin sport just like football,hockey n soccer!! We dont have many that go to my school but the friends that do ride are all very nice people:D So f them n let them think wut they want but wen im passing them i bet their minds will change;)

NTPRacing#19
09-18-2004, 07:21 AM
you know what i found out that can be fun with this cituation and these kids, you can mess with them so bad. take a kid that thinks he knows his stuff right, and tell him some absolute bulldung about a quad and if he goes with you on that and talks more about it with you, its so hard not to laugh.

ive done it a few times. "heres your sign" and walkaway laughin lmao

zzbudzz
09-18-2004, 07:39 AM
this kid dont have a job and likes long strolls in the mall... [/B][/QUOTE] i think the kid that hangs out in the mall sounds a little gay to me :rolleyes:

Mxjunkie
09-18-2004, 07:40 AM
around here theres many non-riders in my school, one girl only got her four-wheeler cause her boyfriend rides and she wanted him to like her more :rolleyes: as far as fox racing stuff, i have a fox racing hoodie that i dont even want to wear cause of all the posers and such wearing it, then we have those people with crf150s and stuff that say they can smoke 80cc,125cc mx bikes..then theres the few with banshees that go (100mph) when all they have is a set of pipes :o then the guys who think riding on the roads takes talent and running from the cops makes then look cool...and last but not least the stuck up preps and stuff that say only rednecks ride and its for hillbillys, and its easy to do all you do is sit on it and it does the work for you....kinda disgust's me that we have some people like that around here but oh well what can we do..:grr:

zzbudzz
09-18-2004, 07:40 AM
""this kid dont have a job and likes long strolls in the mall... "" that SOUNDS gay to me... :rolleyes:

Snow
09-18-2004, 07:50 AM
there are kids in my school that think the speed is the same as the cc number so they all want raptors.

PHAT400
09-18-2004, 08:55 AM
OK, I'm old... 35 and back in my day...............

Sorry had to get that out of the way..

I graduated in 1987 and the big "look at those guy's" group was the skater dude's...

Everyone thought they were all scumbag's and such... Pretty cool people though. Just have to know where they are coming from...

You guy's are probably that group... Try not to worry about what they think.

I was in the scum category, although I grew up across the street from the wealthiest man in the RV business. I turned out fine, it was the prep's and the jock's that many have yet to make anything of themselve's.

17 years later..

roostin_dale
09-18-2004, 09:28 AM
Originally posted by nacsracer250r
there are kids in my school that think the speed is the same as the cc number so they all want raptors.

oh yea that bugs the piss outta me. One kid was talkin to me about my yfz and how fast it was. He kept saying oh my dad has a scrambler 500 and sportsman 500, there faster because there 500cc's :huh

09-18-2004, 09:38 AM
Originally posted by roostin_dale
oh yea that bugs the piss outta me. One kid was talkin to me about my yfz and how fast it was. He kept saying oh my dad has a scrambler 500 and sportsman 500, there faster because there 500cc's :huh they are actually just faster b/c they are polaris' though

LTZ400rider
09-18-2004, 10:18 AM
these one kids r soo stupid, i hate when people think they know what they r talking about. these one kids think a banshee cost 11 grand stock. and they think it has a twin turbo in it......stupid asses try to argue about it too

rollie
09-18-2004, 12:34 PM
haha alot of my friends ride and where the only ones that really wear riding shirts....theres just one kid that pisses me off.....he thinks his bayou is the best cuz its got a WB pipe:rolleyes:

Puff Daddy
09-18-2004, 01:19 PM
It's the same way at my High school, well just the other day a black dude tried to tell me he owned a blue YFZ and a pipe on it, he didn't even know what kind of pipe that he put on it and after that he said of yeah my YFZ will outrun a ds650 and a raptor...........

and their is this slutty but fine girl who thinks she the ****..... All she and her sister talk about is liking & disliking guys and girls all she does is talk hate upon bunches of people and she also talks about us as well saying all yall talk about is fourwheelers, one afternoon is just when almost crazy & now if she talks or says something to me negative i'll tell her to shut up you slutt or sometimes throw a couple cuse words in it to make it sound better....... Now her boyfriend has a 400ex with little mods done to it and she thinks he's the best when she would say that fourwheelers are stupid.......... Pissssesssss me OFF that SO...
now i found a new method that actually makes her made and make me laugh i just ignore her and face a different direction even if she wants to talk to me, she just gets so jealous & braggs.....

Puff Daddy
09-18-2004, 01:23 PM
some of the fine girls at my school ain't bad if you get them drunk and myself drunk.........

WOracing
09-18-2004, 01:24 PM
i was called a goth today because i was wearing a black skin shirt...i found it pretty funny and just said it takes a real man to wear pink:p (the kid was wearing pink)

Ryan
09-18-2004, 01:53 PM
If someone says that to you, just ignore them. Thats probably the easiest solution.

If they keep it up, punch them in the face. Easy as that.

WOracing
09-18-2004, 03:46 PM
Originally posted by Ryan
If someone says that to you, just ignore them. Thats probably the easiest solution.

If they keep it up, punch them in the face. Easy as that.

i was about to mess his day up but he quit....good choice

spud400ex
09-18-2004, 04:35 PM
here most of the people just dont care about quads, a few ride utilities and me and my dad are the only ones that ride sport quads. this dumb*** was trying to tell me he was getting a blaster that can beat my 400, and thinks that banshees are better than 250rs and 400exs in every way. last summer at the local flat track race he sat in front of me with another kid and all they would talk about was the raptor and that it was the best thing ever built. his dad was sitting next to him and was about to kick his ***, i just about offered to do it myself.

another kid that used to live here rides an all stock banshee like a fourstroke and never takes care of it and thinks he can out ride me, i was hitting bigger jumps a week after getting my 400 than he was and he had his banshee for like 6 months at the time. they are both 14 and the two most annoying people in the school.

WOracing
09-18-2004, 05:01 PM
Originally posted by spud400ex

another kid that used to live here rides an all stock banshee like a fourstroke and never takes care of it and thinks he can out ride me, i was hitting bigger jumps a week after getting my 400 than he was and he had his banshee for like 6 months at the time. they are both 14 and the two most annoying people in the school.

sounds like the kid here that has a banshee...he short shifts, he was even told my like 10 ppl to bounce that thing off the rev limiter...

SSracingNY
09-18-2004, 07:25 PM
or you get the retards that are like "yea i just picked up my new zztop 9500. pretty fast. probably faster than yours.":rolleyes: true story. happened 2yrs ago.

then you have the people that are like "oh yea i ride." so you ask what they ride and reply w/ "my dads hunting quad. it so fast. its automatic so theres no shifting or w/e you call it, we go mudding all the time and everything." yet they live in a housetrack:o

SSracingNY
09-18-2004, 07:30 PM
also id like to ad, like what was said before. all the people who think riding is nothing so we have no lives. basically riding is our drug. there can be some nasty side affects.

whenever people tell me that dirtbikes and sleds are a waste of time i usually tell them that wondering aimlessly arounds stores looking to spend money on more than enough clothing or b.s. items is a waste of time. idk about you but i dont see too many people that have shopped around the mall become pros at anything

spud400ex
09-18-2004, 08:00 PM
also when talking to the people about riding alot of them are like "do you wear a helmet?" i usually say hell yeah watch me ride and youll see why. i went riding w/ one kid that has and old 200sx that tops out at like 25mph and when i rode a wheelie by him in third he told every one bout it and everyone thinks im crazy now.

300extreme#8
09-18-2004, 08:48 PM
o and another that makes me mad,the dumb blondies,and some other folks that r the same,(no offense to anyone reading)but sometimes i'll talk bout my races and what not and show picstures and talk bout track to my friends who go and know all day it,and then a dumb blonde who is sittin there listenin to the whole thing lookin at the pics and goin to ask, o so do u race?,and usually i'll say,naw i just run around showin pics and tellin stories bout other people,and the naggin just keeps goin,lil kids r even worse.

300extreme#8
09-18-2004, 08:49 PM
and then the wannabes, one guy was tellin the class bout his ridin story (he knew i raced and what not) and started off,man i hit this 110ft triple this week end on my 80 , it was cool kinda little to what i'm used to but not many ppl r used to havin me ride their tracks,i'm goin pro next year,i roosted this berm till tere was no more berm left ,,and 1 time i hit the triple and did a superman to a heel clicker to no hander lander, blah blah,so i ask what kinda dirt bike do u have then,and he said yamaha kx 80,(bahahahahaha) with tank of nos,aftermarket carb,bored out,big piston,heavy duty cams,and white brothers new pipe,and he said he ran jet fuel in it,hahaha i just laughed and walked away,but then he yelled do u want to race,i was like yea,i went to his house expectin do nike at all but it was a xr100 painted camo with the pipe cut off,but he said that was is crappie bike the 80 was in the shop puttin bigger cams in hahahahaha

but truely don't think he was all there anyways i kinda feel sorry for him btu i feel sorry for others b/c there was some that believed him i heard them talkin bout it in the halls hahahaha

K_Banger125
09-18-2004, 09:21 PM
i hate it when ppl buy bikes just to be kewl and don't know chit about them...like this one kid who got a yz80...we told him that my friend got gas stuck in his carb. and he couldn't get it out...the kid was like man your screwed that happened to my bike and cost alot to get fixxed :huh my friend also told him that he was riding home and one of his powerbands flew off so he put a rubberband on to get it home:huh and he said he'd have to try that next time

SHOCKER
09-18-2004, 09:22 PM
i hate kids tha think htey are badd arse pros, i also hate talking about anything quad or desert realted in front of friends that dont know anything about it, or i hate trying to tell people who are know it alls that they are wrong :rolleyes: alot of people in my school ride, i mean its so cal and about 1/2 of my street go to the desert ;)

and i hate posers :mad: they piss me off because i have this friend who knows these people that like fords but they also or use to have a lexus and a cadillac escalade, and everytime a lifter for drives by or he sees one (which is all the time since everyone and their mother owns one in so cal) he goes hell yeah and says ford rocks, im gonna punch him in the face next time he says that because i dont like ford and he does, he also thinks the 350 raptor is twice as fast as a 300ex :rolleyes: just because it has 50cc more :mad: hes so dumb and doesnt know anything, he doesnt even havea a quad, he is alos jealous because my parents baught me my quad and my truck :huh nothing wrong with that

MichaelS693
09-19-2004, 12:19 PM
to the ones dissing drag racing.. its harder than you actually think.. way different then racing in a field or whatno.. in no way am i dissing MX my dad used to before he broke his neck so im in full support of it.. im just getting the word out if u put me up against anyone else who has never been on a drag strip before... chances are is that im gonna beat you because im more experienced with the shifting techniques and the lights.. no offense.. just stating facts:)

WOracing
09-19-2004, 01:03 PM
Originally posted by MichaelS693
to the ones dissing drag racing.. its harder than you actually think.. way different then racing in a field or whatno.. in no way am i dissing MX my dad used to before he broke his neck so im in full support of it.. im just getting the word out if u put me up against anyone else who has never been on a drag strip before... chances are is that im gonna beat you because im more experienced with the shifting techniques and the lights.. no offense.. just stating facts:)

i see what your saying but were talking about the people that think there fast EVERYWHERE and then they go oh lets drag race...like the kid with the banshee here, we dragged down the road and i walked past him because just because he has a fast quad he thinks that makes him fast

Rdhanded2
09-19-2004, 02:06 PM
sorry, but the Raptor 350 is a lot faster than a 300ex. Stock for stock. Not trying to start any big debates here or anything. I would take the 300ex any day over it, but the 350 is faster. Also, I have a Ford that I happen to like very much. I wouldn't advise trying to punch me in the face though.... it is bad for your health j/k

WOracing
09-19-2004, 03:11 PM
i was also thinking this but i havent rode either of them so i kept my mouth shut:blah: