PDA

View Full Version : whos all in college, or wishes they still were.

derekhonda
09-17-2004, 01:47 AM
wow, man i had an swesome night. Im at IU right now first smester freshmen year and am having the time of my life. I thouhgt highschool was supposed to be the best four years but right now it couldnt hold a candle to college. Waking up late, going to a few classes (when i feel like it!) and partying each night like a fool. I just got back from this awesome party, walk in my roomates got like 4 girls in our room, man oh man, I LOVE COLLEGE ! ! ! ! !

Dan_Guetter
09-17-2004, 01:56 AM
College was the best time of my life

hands down!

Guy400
09-17-2004, 04:36 AM
I can't say college was the best time of my life (I love my wife and daughter and am happier now than ever before). I can say college was the rowdiest, funnest, drunkest time of my life:D

sharkinthepool
09-17-2004, 05:42 AM
Dude def. wish I was still there!

The partys, the women, the partys, the women!!

:eek:
I can see now what my problem was in college:eek2: :devil:

Hope my dad never gets the gumption to get on here!:D

YLW400
09-17-2004, 06:43 AM
I am one of the idiots who didn't go right out of HS, and am having to go now..... almost 27 and still going to school. I Would of never made it in college out of HS. I ended up going in the military, but it did straighten my butt out...

Bush0102
09-17-2004, 06:55 AM
yeah i'm a freshman at UT Knoxville....man oh man this isnt even close to what i expected. We party way too much down here...im supposed to be in a botany class right now but i thought we would close since its flooding here so i satyed out a lilttle late last night.

we got ranked as the #1 football game day by sports illustrated...we play florida tomorrow in the pouring rain...thats gonna be so much fun- go big orange!

HtFoxChick
09-17-2004, 07:01 AM
Originally posted by derekhonda
wow, man i had an swesome night. Im at IU right now first smester freshmen year and am having the time of my life. I thouhgt highschool was supposed to be the best four years but right now it couldnt hold a candle to college. Waking up late, going to a few classes (when i feel like it!) and partying each night like a fool. I just got back from this awesome party, walk in my roomates got like 4 girls in our room, man oh man, I LOVE COLLEGE ! ! ! ! !

All I hear about from friends that are going now, is the 5 hours of homework everynight.:( How much homework do you have?? or is that just a bumb question to ask you??:o

It kinda scares me cuz I could NEVER handle 5 hours of HW!

tamehart
09-17-2004, 07:13 AM
I am at PSU. As far as Homework goes. You make it what you want really. My roomates do homework all the time, I don't. I get mine taken care of right away and don't piss around. More time for fun. For all that know PSU....it is definitaley a party school....what we mostly do here is just that. As far as women.....my eyes are wondering all the time. I don't ever want to leave.

TC426EX
09-17-2004, 07:13 AM
College is awesome... Unfortunately I spent 4-5 years at Kent State and basically partied like a rockstar through it. I finally switched my major and am now bogged down with catch up work to get going with my Pharmacy degree... Youll never have an easier time manipulating girls as in college!! Especially the catholic girls who have lived a sheltered existence that daddy guarded their entire life... Once they get to college those chicks are the rowdiest ones!! Unfortunately Im now 23 and am about to move up a dating bracket, so the days of the horny 19 year old party chicks are coming to an end (nooo!!) Now Im gonna have to start dealing with the next bracket of women that probably all already graduated, have jobs, big salaries and even bigger attitudes... Savor the college experience, and get as many women as you can!!! It will never be easier in your whole life, once you hit the bar scene its alot harder, theyve heard and seen it all man. Get em while theyre young, easy going and impressionable!:D

HtFoxChick
09-17-2004, 07:22 AM
Originally posted by TC426EX
College is awesome... Unfortunately I spent 4-5 years at Kent State and basically partied like a rockstar through it. I finally switched my major and am now bogged down with catch up work to get going with my Pharmacy degree... Youll never have an easier time manipulating girls as in college!! Especially the catholic girls who have lived a sheltered existence that daddy guarded their entire life... Once they get to college those chicks are the rowdiest ones!! Unfortunately Im now 23 and am about to move up a dating bracket, so the days of the horny 19 year old party chicks are coming to an end (nooo!!) Now Im gonna have to start dealing with the next bracket of women that probably all already graduated, have jobs, big salaries and even bigger attitudes... Savor the college experience, and get as many women as you can!!! It will never be easier in your whole life, once you hit the bar scene its alot harder, theyve heard and seen it all man. Get em while theyre young, easy going and impressionable!:D

Now, your beginning to scare me!! I'm a gool ole Catholic school girl and i don't think I'm too sheltered here!:( I'm beginning to think I need to take my 3 brothers to college with me, to watch over me!!:D How bout that Dan, Jon and Derek??? Up to the challenge????? ahahhaa

TRX250X
09-17-2004, 07:40 AM
College Rocks!!!

I'm almost 22 now and married, so I'm not much of a partier, but college has been the best years of my life so far. This year is my victory lap year, and I'm ready to get out of here now. Once you freshmen are about done, you'll be ready to get out also. It just gets old putting up with the homework and projects after a while.

Bush0102
09-17-2004, 08:02 AM
Honestly, if you go to a state university, you're homework load wont be too bad. You have so much free time in college compared to high school... I did the math and realized that i spend about 700 minutes in class here a week ( i have 14 credit hours- you can do more or less than that, depending on the college...we can do 12-19) and in high school i spent about 1200 minutes a week in class. Plus i dont have the same class two days in a row.

I spend about 30 minutes to an hour a day either studying or doing homework. The occasional paper will take you a little longer though.

The thing i like about college is the freedom. No one is here to make you go to class, but you have to show responsibility. Its such a step up from high school. Some take attendance, but most professors could care less if you come to their class- if you're not interested, they dont want to talk to you. So you pretty much make or beak yourself here.

Plus there is something for everyone in college. Between fraternities/sororities, clubs, sports, rec centers, games, seminars, concerts, whatever you can imagine- there is always something to do. I myself am in the process of starting the UT ATV club.

Dont stress, i did and realized its no biggie. It may be a little tough the first weeks, but you'll adjust. There are thousands of people around you going through the exact same thing.

My only advice would be not to go to school too far away from home- sometimes a trip to see friends and family and to get money and supplies can be a good thing.

Hope i helped, sorry for the long post.

Oh yeah and i think i need to have jon, derek and dan come to school with me too! You guys should have a contest like they do with the NFL "bring a NFL player to school" but have bring a bombsquad rider (or in dans case the cool photoshop guy who no one is really sure of what exactly his job is but everyone here would kill to have it because he gets to hang out with the whole hbomb crew everyday) to school!

Mike

kawasaki_ridah
09-17-2004, 09:41 PM
Hey bush i am a senior in HS and just got excepted to UT maybe i will see ya around next fall.

LTandRaptorider
09-17-2004, 09:52 PM
Huh... the community college I went to didn't have all those perks... :confused: :p

Quad18star
09-17-2004, 10:04 PM
Ahhhh college .... what a time i had . Craziest parties Ive ever seen , Hottest and craziest women you'll ever see and meet . Spent many night on Rez partying it up with friends ( i lived at home ) and the things you see if one night of college parties is unreal . The party never stops all school year . Things usually start about a week before school starts when people are moving into Rez and Frosh week can be insane . My liver took one hell of a beating those 2 weeks . No better way to meet a girl than to see her running across residence butt naked with a beer in her hand . LOL :blah: You also get to know which girls are there to have "fun" .... usually find this out within the first 2 weeks of everyone getting moved in . ..... Ah what great times .... just wish I could remember all those night when I woke up the next morning asking myself " What the hell happened lastnight , where did I go , How did I get home ... and Why does my head hurt so much " :D

Tommy 17
09-17-2004, 10:28 PM
WE ARE PENN STATE!!!!

man i love college... its the best time in my life... u meet so many new cool people its unreal...a nd u will learn that the world is a very small place...

another good thing is the freedome i go and do what i want when i want with who ever i want...

plus the hot girls is awesome... i never seen so many:eek2: in my life:devil:

Rdhanded2
09-18-2004, 09:33 AM
College was amazing. It was lala land! Women, partyting, beer all the time. Sooner or later you have to decide to get serious and finish up though. I know a lot of people who got swallowed up by it (I went to SIU Carbondale), so you have to take it seriouslu though. I have some of the craziest stories in the world from that place though!

Ryan
09-18-2004, 10:20 AM
Originally posted by HtFoxChick
Now, your beginning to scare me!! I'm a gool ole Catholic school girl and i don't think I'm too sheltered here!:( I'm beginning to think I need to take my 3 brothers to college with me, to watch over me!!:D How bout that Dan, Jon and Derek??? Up to the challenge????? ahahhaa

I'll come with ya and watch over you.. ;) :devil: