PDA

View Full Version : flexx bars vs anti-vibe stem?

remlapr
09-16-2004, 03:26 PM
I'm sure both together would be best, but for those that have rode with one, then the other - which is the better bang for the buck for reducing vibration?

batgeek
09-16-2004, 05:29 PM
for vibration the anti-vibe stem.

the Fasst bars are neat, but seem to help more for big hits than for stutter bumps. if you go with the softest bushings it helps quite a bit, but tends to have a really really squooshy felling that takes some time to get used to. but @ $400...that's quite pricey.

best bang for the buck = anti-vibe stem.

Big - D Racing
09-16-2004, 11:19 PM
I bet the bars work better than the stem. I have a roll design and it works good, but looking at those flex bars, they seem to be a great design and concept, they look like they asorn everything better than the stem because the stem doesn't asord big impacts and the flex bars look like they asorb both. I know they will be the next set of bars I buy

beak7707
09-17-2004, 01:36 AM
Two of my friends have the flexx bars and they are great. But they also run anti-fibe stems so I cant tell you about the flexx bars only. I run a houser anti-fibe and theirs is much better than mine. One of my next purchases will be a set of flexx bars.