PDA

View Full Version : Did a couple "free" mods to the LEM

dirtmomma
09-16-2004, 11:42 AM
WEll we finally decided the boy needed a little more power so Ron took the intake off & did a little "porting" to it, then he drilled the washer out of the silencer & WOW what a difference!! It sounds like a mean little 2 stroke now LOL, & he can get it sideways in the turn :eek: he thinks thats cool LOL, so that might help him a little this winter racing :) Slowly but surely he'll get faster ohhhhhh that just scares me for some reason, I'm ALREADY nervous about him racing this winter I don't think I will be racing so we can both focus on the kids, it's too stressful on Ron to have get ALL of us ready hehehe, & keep us all going!! It should be an interesting winter!!

QuadJunkies
09-16-2004, 01:16 PM
right on!!!!:macho
Can you beleive that the winter series is just around the corner??? Heck, I havent even finished the summer series yet!!:p

dirtmomma
09-16-2004, 08:19 PM
Originally posted by QuadJunkies
right on!!!!:macho
Can you beleive that the winter series is just around the corner??? Heck, I havent even finished the summer series yet!!:p
Oh I know!! I'm still convincing myself I wont' be racing ;) but I can't believe we already have to start getting the blaster & 300 ready :devil: :devil: Heck I'm starting to get into this trail riding about this time of year then we have to tear them all down :( guess it's time to get the 4x4 back up running!! I have some pics on imagestation you should check out :)
here's the linkhttp://www.imagestation.com/album/pictures.html?id=3712590093&album_id=3712590093&is_owner=1&upload_source=album_add&hide=1
hopefully it will work LMK :)
TTYL~~

QuadJunkies
09-16-2004, 09:11 PM
Originally posted by dirtmomma
Oh I know!! I'm still convincing myself I wont' be racing ;) but I can't believe we already have to start getting the blaster & 300 ready :devil: :devil: Heck I'm starting to get into this trail riding about this time of year then we have to tear them all down :( guess it's time to get the 4x4 back up running!! I have some pics on imagestation you should check out :)
here's the linkhttp://www.imagestation.com/album/pictures.html?id=3712590093&album_id=3712590093&is_owner=1&upload_source=album_add&hide=1
hopefully it will work LMK :)
TTYL~~

I couldnt get it to work :( Hey, the HardRock boys are suppose to be down this wk end to race!!!

dirtmomma
09-17-2004, 07:27 AM
cool tell the boyz Kym & Ron from the jamboree said HI see if you can find out if they plan on doing Monroe still this winter if you could :)

QuadJunkies
09-17-2004, 01:15 PM
scratch that Idea... :( Chris at HR got into a Car Accident last night and they wont make it up....Hes OK, but did break his nose. Poor guy.... :(

dirtmomma
09-17-2004, 01:22 PM
AH thats a BUMMER :( glad he's ok though ;)