PDA

View Full Version : Canada

Alberta_Qaudin
09-16-2004, 10:10 AM
k so who knows good anygood places to order/buy after martket parts in canada or good sites off the web....i know theres gotte be some good ones aorund here....first rebuild and looking to get some good s*** .

any help be much appreciated

Quad18star
09-16-2004, 10:50 AM
Here's a couple that I know of off hand . Probably the best one in Canada is Splash N Dirt out of Quebec ... www.splashndirt.com

Then there is CanWest Performance ... I've never dealt with them but they have an ad in the back of Dirt Wheels Mag all the time .

Motosport 116 from Quebec
Arsene Racing from Quebec
Quad Pro www.quadpro.ca
Tennysons Cycle from Ontario
Offroad Cycle and ATV from Ontario (I'd never deal with him again , he screwed me out of an LRD cylinder for my LT250r)
Royal Distributing www.royaldistributing.com good place to buy your race clothing , tires , bars, etc ... we don't deal in a-arms and stuff though . I'm assistant manager at one of the stores so let me know what you may need.

High Speed Dirt out of Manitoba www.hsdracing.com

As far as stores out west , I'm not really sure since I live in Ontario . Maybe try Blackfoot Motorsports .

Got nads?
09-16-2004, 03:33 PM
I'm not to sure what you ride, but Riverside Yamaha has access to alot of aftermarket parts. Pretty much anything you need they can get. Other than that I know someone that buys alot of parts for his quad off ebay and has had good luck with it.

Got nads?
09-16-2004, 03:35 PM
I just noticed that you ride a 400ex, anyway If you talk to Jeff at the service counter he' will be able to help you.:D

Alberta_Qaudin
09-16-2004, 03:35 PM
i ride a 400ex....i know honday extreem will oder alot in but u'de like to find someone else to buy from

Alberta_Qaudin
09-16-2004, 03:36 PM
*honda extreem...

Got nads?
09-16-2004, 03:58 PM
What are you looking into getting?

Alberta_Qaudin
09-16-2004, 04:35 PM
ya know not to sure yet....wanna do suspension, tires, rims, my air filter came off when i happened to be trugglin to get out of a mud hole up to the handle bars so i might just want to be looking into a new carb....jet kit i have, and anything else you guys can reccoment

Got nads?
09-16-2004, 06:02 PM
Originally posted by Alberta_Qaudin
ya know not to sure yet....wanna do suspension, tires, rims, my air filter came off when i happened to be trugglin to get out of a mud hole up to the handle bars so i might just want to be looking into a new carb....jet kit i have, and anything else you guys can reccoment

I used to have a 400Ex with a 440kit, it sure woke the bike up. I 'd definately look into doing this, as for where to buy the stuff if you go to Honda Extreme talk to Jared or Jason, they are the only ones who know what they are talking about.

popo
09-16-2004, 07:16 PM
I did allot of riding at Cold Lake... and winter my survival training there too. froze my jimmies off.

Got nads?
09-16-2004, 08:20 PM
Originally posted by popo
I did allot of riding at Cold Lake... and winter my survival training there too. froze my jimmies off.

Are you originally from Canada, or were trained with the U.S army?

popo
09-16-2004, 10:22 PM
Originally posted by Got nads?
Are you originally from Canada, or were trained with the U.S army?

I played Jr A for the Yorkton Terriers "Sask" and was in the U.S. Navy and we did some our training at Cold Lake.

Alberta_Qaudin
09-17-2004, 09:50 AM
440 eh...i was throwin around the idea of 416...how much extra day 2 day maintenance is there compared to the stock 400....and what kinda price am i lookin it for either 416 or 440 all said and done after cams jets...carb...and all them other goodies ya need

Got nads?
09-17-2004, 10:12 AM
the maitenence really didn't change, it remained very reliable. As far as price, it really depends on what brands you considering purchasing.

Alberta_Qaudin
09-17-2004, 10:21 AM
how much did it cost you around...and if i'm gunna do it i'm gunna go with the best to keep it relyable and runnin good as can be

Got nads?
09-17-2004, 10:34 AM
I'm sure it was around $1300.00, without a carburetor. That was with a HotCams Stage 2 cam, the big bore kit, and porting and polishing. All in All it would pull a piped raptor in the top end. Where do you ride?

Alberta_Qaudin
09-17-2004, 02:43 PM
do most of my riding out around redwater and bruderhiem....like to trip up to boyle and that area once and a while too.....keep my bike out in lamont and do a bit of ditch and back road riding up around there