PDA

View Full Version : aftermarket mods that sux

yoshz400rider
09-16-2004, 12:20 AM
lets hear about the companies that make a worthless product and let everyone know so maybe the company will change I got two that I can think of AC racing and there skid plate mine bent first race at Pine Lake not even many rocks pinched my chain braking it. Two sidewinder Chain the sprockets have worked great but the chain blew came off second week i had it cracking my case one month and 1400 dollars later I had a rebuilt motor and A REGINA chain. much better and sidewinders customer service sucks and i had to drill out my front sprocket to get the lil piece on it that Zs have. Also my friend got an Ac racing skid for his 400ex had to drill out the holes cuz they would not line up you pay good money for things then you have to tinker with them worthless garabge.

nosliw
09-16-2004, 04:38 PM
mine arent as bad as yours but i was kind of irritated when i had to cut the stock plastic heel gaurd to make my dg nerfs fit. i was already in kind of a bad mood that day so that little inconvenience just set me off:p

09-16-2004, 09:18 PM
sidewinder products

Pappy
09-16-2004, 09:22 PM
since for every post negative you will get 4 posts positive this thread isnt going anywhere good:(

maybe re direct the title, have an open mind and follow up any product problems with fact and or proof the product is at fault.

i get tired of companies calling me and explaining the other side of the story. like johnny customer stripped a bolt because he doesnt own a torque wrench so my part is junk..blah blah blah.

dont get me wrong, a problem with a part or company should be brought forward, but it also needs to be done properly.