PDA

View Full Version : what do u do when no one believes the truth?

trict_out
09-15-2004, 05:30 PM
My girlfriend of 2 years thinks i cheated on her, its all over the school, but its a lie, if i did it i would fess up. NOw she hates me and everyone thinks im a cheater. what do i do?

JR3
09-15-2004, 05:36 PM
tell her the truth and if she don believe how good is she

Quad18star
09-15-2004, 05:36 PM
Say it wasn't you ;) .... Thats life dude ... some people will believe anything without hearing the other person out . If she doesn't and can't trust you after two years ... you gotta sit back and ask yourself .... What the hell was the last 2 years based upon??? Trust is the first thing that should come from a relationship .... if there ain't any trust , you got nothing !!!!! My opinion !!!

CannondaleRider
09-15-2004, 05:40 PM
I agree

HtFoxChick
09-15-2004, 05:42 PM
Originally posted by Quad18star
Say it wasn't you ;) .... Thats life dude ... some people will believe anything without hearing the other person out . If she doesn't and can't trust you after two years ... you gotta sit back and ask yourself .... What the hell was the last 2 years based upon??? Trust is the first thing that should come from a relationship .... if there ain't any trust , you got nothing !!!!! My opinion !!!

Couldn't have said it better myself! You are right on !!

Bill Fuller
09-15-2004, 05:53 PM
Originally posted by Quad18star
Say it wasn't you ;) .... Thats life dude ... some people will believe anything without hearing the other person out . If she doesn't and can't trust you after two years ... you gotta sit back and ask yourself .... What the hell was the last 2 years based upon??? Trust is the first thing that should come from a relationship .... if there ain't any trust , you got nothing !!!!! My opinion !!! Wise words.Sounds to me like she's looking for a way out.

trict_out
09-15-2004, 05:55 PM
some slut starts a rumor and ruins my relationship, even if i tell her it wasnt me (which i did) and she deicdes she doesnt believe it, its still never gonna be the same. Seriously this is like the worst thing that has ever happened to me.

trict_out
09-15-2004, 05:56 PM
thanks for the advice, but keep em comin, im so open to suggestions right now.

Giz400ex
09-15-2004, 06:06 PM
The way I look at it is, your still in school!! The games have just started with the women and will get worse. Look at it as a lesson and will learn more. Guys can get just as bad as women but when you get to that age to settle down, by that time you'll know the goods from the bad! But, in the meantime have fun:D

Quad18star
09-15-2004, 06:24 PM
Sorry I just ahve to add a little bit more .

Dude how old are you?? Like someone else has said , you're young and life is just beginning. I've been in some relationships that lasted a few years and then we drifted apart or stuff happened . But it ain't the end of the world . It may seem like the end of the world right now , but things just get better as time goes by . You can take everything you learned from this relationship and put it to good use in another , and I'll guarantee you're gunna learn more stuff that you didn't know in your next relationships . What I REALLY regret is having long term relationships while I was in highschool and during my teenage years . They are some of the best times of your life so enjoy them . If she doesn't believe you ... tell her it's over . If she doesn't believe you after 2 years ... it'll be the same in 4 years or 5 years from now . I'm 21 right now .... and have been single for the last year ... let me tell you ... I've had more FUN in this last year than I did in the last 6 or 7 years . Sure I'm gunna settle down sooner or later but it ain't gunna be right now . I have 4 of my buddies that are engaged and going to get married in the next year or so .... the oldest is 22 and the youngest is 20 .... I shake my heads at them cuz they are settling down WAY too young ... go out and enjoy life !!!!

Pappy
09-15-2004, 06:27 PM
once you KNOW that a woman (not girl) is the one you want to bare your children and be your wife then worry. until then wrap your willy and enjoy your youth. these chics are memories for that quiet family time 15 years from now...when your smiling and noone knows why:devil:

Ralph
09-15-2004, 06:29 PM
I have learned to take a more office space way through highschool. If she doesnt trust you screw her. just live on and dont care.

Quad18star
09-15-2004, 06:34 PM
Originally posted by Pappy
once you KNOW that a woman (not girl) is the one you want to bare your children and be your wife then worry. until then wrap your willy and enjoy your youth. these chics are memories for that quiet family time 15 years from now...when your smiling and noone knows why:devil: ROFLMAO ...... I sometimes wish you were my dad .

I've heard it many times from my dad .... enjoy life right now and don't worry about having someone right away . He has told me much the same ... wrap it up and have some fun . Heard many stories of my old man ,being my age down near the lake with bunch of girls and lotta beer . I'd tell you the rest but I think the moderators would sensor it .

Now that you mention it Pappy ... I'm gunna ask my dad why he's smiling out of the blue the next time he's on the couch day dreaming !!!!:blah:

Punk'd
09-15-2004, 06:35 PM
have pappy call her n tell her the truth.. or.......

SHOW HER THIS FOURM!

goodluck man

Pappy
09-15-2004, 06:40 PM
i know why my dad smiles...and why my mom wouldnt allow him to play monopoly.

when he was in vietnam he had his mom send him as many momopoly games as she could. ofcourse she would thinking the guys were trying to keep themselves occupied when they were at basecamp....

truth was he used the monopoly money to buy stuff and get hookers:devil: seems the vietnamese didnt know the difference between military script and monopoly money when you git away from what would considered a city:devil:

boom boom 3 dollas:blah:

Ralph
09-15-2004, 06:45 PM

when he was in vietnam he had his mom send him as many momopoly games as she could. ofcourse she would thinking the guys were trying to keep themselves occupied when they were at basecamp....

truth was he used the monopoly money to buy stuff and get hookers:devil: seems the vietnamese didnt know the difference between military script and monopoly money when you git away from what would considered a city:devil:

sucki sucki long time:blah:

Quad18star
09-15-2004, 06:45 PM

boom boom 3 dollas:blah: ROFLMAO .... Now that is a classic .

Syrus
09-15-2004, 06:46 PM

LOL pappy, that some good historical information right there ! lol, ill remember that forever lol.

K_Banger125
09-15-2004, 06:47 PM

LMFAO:D :D :D

Quad18star
09-15-2004, 06:52 PM
Trict Out ..... This is what happens when you're 21 ... single .... at the world wakeboarding finals and there is alot of alcohol involved . Take it from me .... this was a GOOD time and I was glad I was single . All my other friends were the ones that are either engaged or have girlfriends ... only me and my buddy that you see in the picture were single !!!!

Three girls that wanted to have a good time ... spent the night in MY bed and even cooked breakfast in the morning for me .
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid139/pd2492512ed95ff00babd1c3a45523fd9/f6ffb1c6.jpg

The girls again .... 23 , 20 and 19 years old ... OH BOY !!!
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid139/pad48331d3b97729fc67b0b48f24fe9ea/f6ffb1c3.jpg

Me and one of the girls that took over my sleeping bag !!!

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid139/p663f22d32d6db9690909fe1e1b7e4fcd/f6ffb1c2.jpg

My buddy , one of the girls , me and another one of the girls ... the other chick is behind my buddy laying down on the bed ... too bad she wasn't in the picture either .
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid139/p033478a6e5a413d85bfc7de580ba1fc4/f6ffb1c1.jpg

Pappy
09-15-2004, 06:53 PM
best story from my dad...actually 2...

he got hit in the lower left side by small arms fire in 68 i think near dong ha. he was sent to a hospital i think in okinawa. he said there was a baby there that was burned and it wouldnt stop crying. him being elevated to one side made a damn near perfect baby sitter. so the nurses would set the baby beside him and it would shut up and they all could get rest.

so one day he wakes up and realizes the baby is beside him. he is buck naked except for the bandage's around his wound when he hears laughter and at the foot of the bed stands a bunch of brass and none other then Phylis Diller:eek: she siad.."that must have been a tuff delivery":p i always thought that story was funny but 1/2 believed it until she was on a local radio staion and they called my dad to talk with her about it:eek:

2nd....

around MAG 16 they had a pet monkey. and this monkey would run up and screw you in the ear if you werent careful. so some general was there and was hamming it up with the monkey when it started pounding him in the ear. ofcourse he had no idea why everyone was on the ground LTFAO!

oh my 1 more...

he was pictured in Leatherneck magazine standing with another Marine and there are 2 vietnamese girls working in the rice paddy. the story was about his unit providing cover for this village from recent VC attacks. in reality him and the other Marine were trying to get the girls to go do some Boom Boom . his mom was so proud of that picture:devil:

MY450R
09-17-2004, 09:09 AM
like someone already said
shes def looking for a way out otherwise 2 years and she doesn't believe you??
come on give me a break

sharkinthepool
09-17-2004, 10:01 AM
Originally posted by trict_out
some slut starts a rumor and ruins my relationship, even if i tell her it wasnt me (which i did) and she deicdes she doesnt believe it, its still never gonna be the same. Seriously this is like the worst thing that has ever happened to me.

First off there were some wise and itellegent words spoke already!!!!:p

Second read the quote and think about it....

...it is never going to be the same. You know why? Because after two years your chick should be standing beside you through this instead of walking away from you.

Let her walk:devil: It will be hard at first but you will be better off!

wilkin250r
09-17-2004, 02:25 PM
It takes years to build up trust, and only suspicion, not proof, to destroy it.

And I'm still laughing about that ear-screwing monkey... http://www.ricoracing.netfirms.com/Smilies/rollinonfloor.gif

310Rduner
09-17-2004, 05:17 PM

:D

3 dolla, make you holla.

Come on pappy.... you want to tell us some more, you know you do...:blah: