PDA

View Full Version : Our 1st club ride was a success!!!

dirtmomma
09-15-2004, 05:25 PM
WEll I'm glad to say our 1st ride this past weekend went great!! We had about 17-20 riders on Sat. & 9 on Sun. so that was cool, no bad wipeouts...........did have one "new" rider go off the road but a tree stopped her & her quad from going off the side of the cliff :eek2: she just rode it out LOL & was ready to continue on. Then a guy was doing a hill climb on his yfz450 & it went over on him I guess, I wasn't down there cuz my 300 woudn't of made it back up probably it was a major power hill but anyway he was OK after Ron & Joel got his quad off of him, then he let Ron take it up & he made it 1st try :eek: :macho it DID take him 4 trys on his 400 w/ the crappy tires it was like potting soil I guess. But I did let DJ take my 300 down a little ways & when he came back up I had a flat tire :grr: he had hit something & popped the valve stem out soooooo I rode it for about 10 miles :eek: back to camp sitting on my left rear fender!! But we got it all fixed up back @ camp & I ws back onthe road!! Anyway here's some pics I took, I'm gonna try to do this link so LMK if it works!
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid139/p84a5d075ab6359663955fcb0f62b3389/f7031735.jpg

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid139/p9d59852d8d1389f33c54d2673d528fb1/f7031739.jpg

dirtmomma
09-15-2004, 05:32 PM
Here's a link to the photo album LMK if it works :)

http://www.imagestation.com/album/pictures.html?id=3712590093&album_id=3712590093&is_owner=1&upload_source=album_add&hide=1

Woodsrider
09-19-2004, 05:15 PM
Wish I could have made it, but my honeydo list is too long:( Maybe next time, chit I havent rode my quad since i wiped out my hip on July third:o

dirtmomma
09-19-2004, 06:00 PM
Originally posted by Woodsrider
Wish I could have made it, but my honeydo list is too long:( Maybe next time, chit I havent rode my quad since i wiped out my hip on July third:o

Dang if that quad needs a rider LMK ;)0:p I'm still trying to kick Ron off of his hehehe, yeah your definetly gonna have to join us next time we had a good time! It's just funny to watch some people ride sometimes LOL

Woodsrider
09-20-2004, 08:51 PM
Originally posted by dirtmomma
Dang if that quad needs a rider LMK ;)0:p I'm still trying to kick Ron off of his hehehe, yeah your definetly gonna have to join us next time we had a good time! It's just funny to watch some people ride sometimes LOL

LMAO! I went to work this morning and there was a picture of my quad on my tool box with a sign on it that said "Rider Wanted"! My whole riding group went the poker run down at capitol forest Sunday while I stayed home and worked:cuss:

dirtmomma
09-21-2004, 07:55 AM
HA thats funny about the sticker :) Hey a bunch from ATVconnection were there on Sun. but I don't think they were doing a poker run think it was just a fun ride!! Sounds like some are going this weekend too, never been there, I tried to get Ron to go rididng ALL weekend but NOOOOOOO so this weekend I think DJ & I will go? Mabye just somewhere up here close like Granite Falls trail 5000

LTandRaptorider
10-08-2004, 07:01 PM
Congrats on your new club, Prez! :D

where's the pics of you? :confused:

dirtmomma
10-09-2004, 10:01 AM
LOL thanks LT :) as for pics of me hahaha PALEEESSEEEEE I would have to take them of myself :huh then that would be being a little....................oh whats the word?? Hmmm coincededa(sp)? anyway I"m always the one w/the camera anyway.

LTandRaptorider
10-10-2004, 05:10 PM
Originally posted by dirtmomma
LOL thanks LT :) as for pics of me hahaha PALEEESSEEEEE I would have to take them of myself :huh then that would be being a little....................oh whats the word?? Hmmm coincededa(sp)? anyway I"m always the one w/the camera anyway.

Hmmm... what's the matter with men not taking pics of their women? :confused: We horny men on the internet thrive on that! :D

perhaps I should become a freelance photographer... ;)

btw... the other night, I finally met a girl that was your height! I loved it, felt like a giant next to her! :D She showed up with her own bottle of Smirnov Ice... Ultimate Fighting Championship tape... and incense sticks and joint! :eek: So we watched the tape, taking a break for her to smoke her joint... then all of a sudden at 2 am she practically ran out the door! Wonder if it was something I said, or the way I was rubbing my leg about mid-thigh? :eek2: :devil:

ILGNCC400EX
10-10-2004, 07:16 PM
:eek:

dirtmomma
10-11-2004, 08:16 AM
LMAO :eek: Your soo funny!! WEll maybe next time you'd better not be rubbing your leg so soon ROFLMFAO :eek: :o :p Nothin better than a lil Smirnov & blunt to start an evening off right :blah: ahhh did I say that outloud...............bet that gets deleted ;) naw probably not since noone looks @ this thread :)

maggiesboy
10-11-2004, 08:41 AM
What do you mean no one reads these things?:devil:

It's nice to see that my ENTIRE family has made the highlight reel for the ride review! That's friggin funny!

Did you ride at all yesterday, I rode at the Cox Farm in Stanwood and busted a nice grass field into a roundy round track. Nothing to exciting.

When is the next ride? Bill

dirtmomma
10-11-2004, 08:53 AM
:eek: :o OMG someone is reading this LMAO ;) Hey Bill!!!!! What did we do yesterday...................................NOTHIN G!!!!! Ron & my Dad were working on Dads van Sat. ALL DAY :grr: they got the timing screwed up so they spent ALL DAY Sun working on it & guess what..........................it's STILL here :mad: :huh they couldn't get it figured out, so now our buddy is coming over after work :rolleyes: so needless to say I sat home all weekend & THOUGHT about riding :(

sounds like I"m whinning huh WELL I AM hehehe

As for the next ride.........hell I don't know, if I can get the blaster up to Doug this week maybe we can get the brake modded on there then we will be riding this weekend, Bobby & us were thinking of having one more camping trip before the racing starts up & I think it's supposed to be nice this weeeknd so we'll see!!!!

So you made a roundy round track somewhere ?:devil: Sounds like fun!!! Where is the Cox farm in Stanwood???? Never heard of it?? There was some guy over here yesterday on a Raptor across the street pulling trees around:huh but didn't go talk to him, I was gonna go up to him & say "hey I've ALWAYS wanted to ride a quad but never have can I ride yours" HAHAH wouldn't that be funny, I'd get on it & GIT R DONE hehehe I"m sooooo mean I love it!! WEll I'll keep you posted if/where/when we go riding!! TTYL~DM