View Full Version : sran wrap.....??

rollie
09-15-2004, 04:27 PM
ik its not the biggest trick but i was just scrwing around on a little jump with FTR250Rnif and i got my foot up to the bars but then i didnt have enought time to get it thru some i had to quit then(smalllll jump) my question is if i get a bigger jump and i can get my leg that high is it easy to just throw thru the bars and take my hand off and land fine or is it harder than im thinking(idk i just dont wanna try anything im not capable of) o yeah and are double cans hard to get back to the other side with my right leg???

lol thanks alot
any other tricks i should try that i wont kill myself? haha:p :)

theTman
09-15-2004, 04:41 PM
ive been trying a no footed can....its harder than you think...especially with the right foot

rollie
09-15-2004, 05:07 PM
yeah i think where making it a little bigger tommrow so i think i can do a sran rap but im a little scared of the double can....:rolleyes: lol

Juggalo
09-15-2004, 05:09 PM
saran wraps an easy trick to do..if you find a big enough jump you wont have a problem with it :) no footed cans arent too bad either..it just takes some guts to try it the first time but once you do you'll wonder why you never did one before

roostin_dale
09-15-2004, 05:11 PM
heel clickers are super easy...basically a huge no-footer....

rollie
09-15-2004, 05:17 PM
Originally posted by roostin_dale
heel clickers are super easy...basically a huge no-footer....

ughhhh yeah i cant ever seam to get my feet off tho!!!!!!!:mad: the seat always comes up and hit me in the *** lol what am i doing rong? idk if im that fexible either to do a heel clicker lol....:cool:

StuntMentD4
09-15-2004, 05:25 PM
the no footed can isnt a big deal just practice on the ground and get it down good then try it on a tiny table top n land side satle(dont jump to hard n the air u wont need it) and then get biger n biger till u feel u can bring ur legs bak nothin to it well there is but still

roostin_dale
09-15-2004, 06:31 PM
Originally posted by nacsracer12
ughhhh yeah i cant ever seam to get my feet off tho!!!!!!!:mad: the seat always comes up and hit me in the *** lol what am i doing rong? idk if im that fexible either to do a heel clicker lol....:cool:

Just be sure your standing up when you do it then the seat shouldn't be hitting you. You dont really have to be flexible, its just hard to do on the ground....

ramp rida 55
09-15-2004, 06:35 PM
oh yea lets see your huge tricks on your z250 in photo form,

anyway my first trck was a 1fted can the no footed but i didnt get them down good untill last week after cans i learned heelclickers then decent cordovas. just practice it took me like 10 minutes to do a heel clicker and like an hour for a cordova. and like a day for a nofooted can. the more practice you get the quicker you learn tricks. i still cant super man any tips anyone?
never tried a saran wrap though. ill do one next time i go riding and let you know. i was working on barhops but i could only get my feet over the bar clamp not extended out yet.

ramp rida 55
09-15-2004, 06:45 PM
Originally posted by nacsracer12

you have to put a little bit of jump into a heel clicker too.and lean back a little bit too.

StuntMentD4
09-15-2004, 06:45 PM
superman.... practice huge no footers bring ur legs high enough to clear the seat once u can do that just keep putten 'em bak further n further un till u can rest ur feet on ur finders try that a lil and bring 'em bak be fore the ground tehn jump a lil harder n get ur feet bak over the finders not touchen them and then pull thme back (dont fully extend yet) then once u get that down jump a lil harder un till u can get fully extended u will need at least 35 feet of air

wow i no all this stuff n how to do it but i still havent tryed a heel clicker (cant wait till this weekend:devil:)

rollie
09-15-2004, 07:16 PM
yeah so you guys think i should just go for the sran tommorow the only thing im afriad of is my boot getting cuaght on my bars:eek: and laning kinda like a 1 footed steralizer.....owwww....:D but the jump anit big enuff for a double can tho:(

theTman
09-15-2004, 08:06 PM
my 1 footed cans are horrible so far...my legs arent long enough and im gettin my foot caught on the seat...i tried a superman:o got my feet on the fenders and got back on the pegs as soon as i landed....can you say :eek2: OWWW...i tried a bar hop...not enough air...im gonna try a clicker tomorow:p

sam the brave
09-16-2004, 05:13 AM
i have done them off small jumps only getting 7 or 8 feet high

but dont do a super man untill u are shure u can do it i tried it and it is hard to oull ure body back to the bike

StuntMentD4
09-16-2004, 05:51 AM
that.. and its hard to keep ur body from goin over the bars;)
but if u practice supermans on the gorund make sure u have ur parken brake off n its n neutral cuz if not alot of times u will go over the bars like n h6 (i have done it more then once... the bumber dont feel to good on ur bak)

ramp rida 55
09-16-2004, 05:09 PM
Originally posted by StuntMentD4
superman.... practice huge no footers bring ur legs high enough to clear the seat once u can do that just keep putten 'em bak further n further un till u can rest ur feet on ur finders try that a lil and bring 'em bak be fore the ground tehn jump a lil harder n get ur feet bak over the finders not touchen them and then pull thme back (dont fully extend yet) then once u get that down jump a lil harder un till u can get fully extended u will need at least 35 feet of air

wow i no all this stuff n how to do it but i still havent tryed a heel clicker (cant wait till this weekend:devil:)

trust me bud its not exactly like that you kinda gotta get most of the extension when you throw your feet out the first timei can get my feet over the back fenders but not extended. sorry but id like to hear a tip from some one who can do supermans 35ft in the air not a 12 yr old:rolleyes:. at least they know whats up cuz theyve done it before

and ive seen people do supermans over 40ft jumps 20 ft in the air in videos its all in how fast you move

300extreme#8
09-16-2004, 07:08 PM
most critical part of doin any freestyle is timig,if u wait to long or come off to early it want be very pretty unless u get lucky,but on the saran wrap,start by bring ur leg up and let go with ur hand, but don't bring ur leg over the bars just in the area,then once ur ready start to do it but little by little bring ur leg over the bar,then when u get used to it ,u will get full extention and it will look really good,i've had quite afew ppl tell me how i extend my leg so far out front ,but remember it's timin and practice ,heres a pic from bout 3 months ago .not a very good pic,i'll get one from the side someday this week if u want me toohttp://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid128/pbed25910dfe2e12d77c5709f07cd651f/f7dcfc72.jpg

StuntMentD4
09-16-2004, 08:48 PM
Originally posted by ramp rida 55
trust me bud its not exactly like that you kinda gotta get most of the extension when you throw your feet out the first timei can get my feet over the back fenders but not extended. sorry but id like to hear a tip from some one who can do supermans 35ft in the air not a 12 yr old:rolleyes:. at least they know whats up cuz theyve done it before

and ive seen people do supermans over 40ft jumps 20 ft in the air in videos its all in how fast you move

ive done it not 35 ft high but 35 foot table top and thats just how i learned it