PDA

View Full Version : Limited Edition YFZ: $8,000

LaSalleKid
09-15-2004, 12:46 PM
I'll list the mods since im sure some are wondering..

-DMC Alien complete system(very powerful!) ..soon to have Sparks!
-K&N Filter w/ Pro Flow billet intake and outerwear
-No airbox(airflow city)
-Oversized jets
-DuraBlue front and rear lowering kit(it sits on the ground pretty much)
-20x11x10" Kenda Klaws on chrome douglas 160's
-19x6x10 Holeshot MX fronts on the same kind of rims.
-All rims had custom chrome valve stems and caps added
-Aftermarket Front Brake Lever
-Cascade chrome parking brake block off w/ flames
-Cascade chrome front brake resy cap w/ flames
-Cascade chrome throttle cap w/ flames
-Cascade chrome clutch cover w/ flames
-Armadillo chrome gas cap w/ aftermarket Free-Flo neon red vent tube
-Custom cut front fenders (Looks sweet;very straight)

Thats about it. My last couple of paychecks have gone straight into my YFZ. Its a very sweet machine. Ill post pics asap. Is anyone interested?

Puff Daddy
09-15-2004, 04:36 PM
**** you man!!!!!!!

02MX400ex
09-15-2004, 05:09 PM
i rode this YFZ a few months back. it is a very nice bike and is fast as hell. The black plastic is kick ***. especially with all the crome and billet peices. it is absolutely mint. if i had the cash id buy it.

cheeseburger35
09-15-2004, 05:36 PM
since you're *soon to have sparks*
how much would you want for the alien system??

LaSalleKid
09-15-2004, 11:09 PM
Thanks for the compliment 02' I didnt know you like it that much.. I got an offer for my DMC of $250 a couple days ago but the guys changed his mind and instead went into his motor for some reason. Make me an offer on it. Its discolored some due to the heat but I mean nothing is wrong with it mechanically. If it ever cracks you can send it to DMC and they'll replace it. Its a nice pipe I like it, just wanna slap the best on. Or close to the best for drag racing. You interested ?

cheeseburger35
09-16-2004, 12:19 AM
are we talking just a slip on or the whole thing?? also how loud is it what does it look like?

cheeseburger35
09-16-2004, 12:22 AM
ok i just looked it up what kind of discoloration is it also the one i seen had two outlets and two headers possibly for a raptor does this one have two outlets?

LaSalleKid
09-16-2004, 09:09 AM
No man, this only has one outlet(because it only has one hole in the motor...raptors, 400ex's... only a few other bikes have two holes.. One fat headpipe that is a little discolored. The silencer is a bright aluminum. I would rate the pipe altogether an 8 on a scale of one to 10. Its pretty loud, has a nice, deep carrying sound to it. If you have any others questions feel free to ask. I will not part anything else out but the pipe since im about to get a new one. I will get the new one once I sell this DMC to help pay for the Sparks.

LaSalleKid
09-16-2004, 09:14 AM
This is the complete system and it is NOT a slipon. It is pretty loud because of the fat headpipe and there is almost nothing inside the silencer. No quiet core or nothing its basically a muffler with two metal tubes behind each hole.

LaSalleKid
09-16-2004, 02:55 PM
Bump for burger

LaSalleKid
09-16-2004, 07:05 PM
ttt

Rrider4life8
09-16-2004, 08:39 PM
pizart out?