PDA

View Full Version : Thinking of rtading my R 4 a Z

jjthekj
09-15-2004, 02:46 AM
Been hanging onto it just to whoop up on the 450 guys. Getting too old to be the daring one. Break my heart to let 'er go. Not even sure I could. Guess I'm just seeing what kind of offers/reactions I get. I'm located 1/2 way between Chicago and Milwaukee.
I really like the Z. So I'm tempted....

http://members.aol.com/paylolli/250r3.jpg

Tom TRX250R
09-16-2004, 04:29 PM
Z400 are good quads but you will regret going from your R. Much more power and can't beat the thrill of the 2 stroke powerband:eek2: By the way, nice R!!!!

jjthekj
09-19-2004, 04:16 PM
Thanks. To tell the truth, I'm a die hard Honda guy. I'm just very impressed with the Z. I love the seat. What I don't like I will most certainly modify. I'll get one. But, I don't know if I should just sell the R, and buy a Z, or what. The R is SCARY FAST! I can't help but think that there is someone else who can make better use of it than me. It's really a great quad. Starts every 1rst or 2nd kick. Even after sitting for prolonged periods of time. It runs like butta. Whoever gets it will definitely have one bad MOFO bike. My buddy Fur wants it bad. But I don't need another EX.

theTman
09-19-2004, 04:17 PM
keep the R....tahst one sick machine

jjthekj
09-23-2004, 05:33 PM
My buddy Fur got it. He helped build it. It's where it belongs. Staying in the family.