PDA

View Full Version : Kidney belt

bone705
09-14-2004, 08:58 PM
I am looking into purchasing a kidney belt. how good of back support do these offer? thats the main reason im looking into one. any suggestions on which one?

SRH
09-14-2004, 09:00 PM
Originally posted by bone705
I am looking into purchasing a kidney belt. how good of back support do these offer? thats the main reason im looking into one. any suggestions on which one?

i dunno if they still make them but the msr pro pivot were really good, the top have pivoted side to side so it didnt restrict movement

Syrus
09-14-2004, 09:06 PM
Originally posted by bone705

There good back support, but they mostly hold your guts tight together so when your bouncin around off those big jumps your kidneys dont bouce around with ya and get all bruised up.

bansheeguy77
09-15-2004, 07:41 AM
they are definately worth the money. i just have a regular thor one. but after you ride hard one time with it you will slap ur self for not buying it sooner, cause ya feel much much better after.

kamikaze_rzrbak
09-15-2004, 09:17 AM
semi-truck drivers were the first to wear kidney belts.

400grl
09-15-2004, 11:04 AM
It also offers some protection if you get hit with your quad in a crash.....I've had my quad hit me in the back a couple of times, and the kidney belt helped protect me alot.....

I love the Fox Blackbelts.....soft and comfortable, but they do a good job! :)

MY450R
09-15-2004, 11:13 AM
i wonder how women with large uh uhmmm boobs rides especially going of huge jumps and chit
do they have over the shoulder boulder holders?

Tommy 17
09-15-2004, 12:43 PM
i wear a fox black belt... awesome support...

redrunner
09-15-2004, 12:49 PM
Any top brand will provide the additional protection and support. Definetly worth every penny!:D

theTman
09-15-2004, 12:52 PM
Originally posted by MY450R
i wonder how women with large uh uhmmm boobs rides especially going of huge jumps and chit
do they have over the shoulder boulder holders?

lmao

400grl
09-15-2004, 01:43 PM
Since mine are add-ons, they don't tend to bounce around lot anyway....but I wear a good exercise top under my jersey.....if you are landing right, you won't bounce anyway!! :) ;)

86350x
09-15-2004, 07:18 PM
Originally posted by 400grl
Since mine are add-ons, they don't tend to bounce around lot anyway....but I wear a good exercise top under my jersey.....if you are landing right, you won't bounce anyway!! :) ;)

How about a pic of it:confused:

Syrus
09-15-2004, 07:29 PM
Originally posted by 86350x
How about a pic of it:confused:

oh wow dude just shut your mouth before your banned for whatever kind of sexual harrasment over the net u can be charged with, or just banned :grr: :rolleyes:

86350x
09-15-2004, 07:34 PM
Originally posted by Syrus
oh wow dude just shut your mouth before your banned for whatever kind of sexual harrasment over the net u can be charged with, or just banned :grr: :rolleyes:

So sue me:rolleyes:

I can tell your new around here:rolleyes: Bring on the boulder pics!

On a side note, I do need to get me a kidney belt soon.

Syrus
09-15-2004, 08:40 PM
So sue me:rolleyes:

I can tell your new around here:rolleyes: Bring on the boulder pics!

On a side note, I do need to get me a kidney belt soon.

New ? hardly, ive been here for a few years, but i dont think any chick wants to hear your perverted talk about you gettin off on boobie pics, get out and see some boobies yourself pal :macho

JDiablo
09-15-2004, 08:46 PM
how come noone b!tches at jerry for when he does that,lol j/k j/k

yoshz400rider
09-15-2004, 08:49 PM
these things actually work i thought they were just for the companies to make more money

86350x
09-16-2004, 12:17 AM
New ? hardly, ive been here for a few years, but i dont think any chick wants to hear your perverted talk about you gettin off on boobie pics, get out and see some boobies yourself pal :macho

Oh please, if you've been around you'd realize that I always do that to joke around.

It could be taken as a compliment to ya know

Gettin off on pics of just booby pics? You obviously don't know me either. I bet I've seen more, and have gotten more action in the past 5 years then you have in your whole miserable exsistance- poop dick

People always ask for pics of Corry. I just did get some boobies, your moms as a matter of fact(i left you a present under your pillow too). So what are you gonna do now Mr macho man.

Back to the kidney belt topic now. This little flamer is nothing but a waist of my time.

86350x
09-16-2004, 01:07 AM

Oh please, if you've been around you'd realize that I always do that to joke around.

It could be taken as a compliment to ya know;)

Gettin off on pics of just booby pics? You obviously don't know me either. I bet I've seen more, and have gotten more action in the past 5 years then you have in your whole miserable exsistance- poop dick

People always ask for pics of Corry. I just did get some boobies, your moms as a matter of fact(i left you a present under your pillow too). So what are you gonna do now Mr macho man.:confused: :rolleyes:

Back to the kidney belt topic now. This little flamer is nothing but a waist of my time.:rolleyes:

400grl

Sorry if I offended you, wich I seriously doubt I did.:rolleyes:

Syrus
09-16-2004, 08:16 AM

It could be taken as a compliment to ya know

People always ask for pics of Corry. I just did get some boobies, your moms as a matter of fact(i left you a present under your pillow too). So what are you gonna do now Mr macho man.

Back to the kidney belt topic now. This little flamer is nothing but a waist of my time.
http://www.spunangel.com/opossum/argue.jpg

Wow, im sorry i didnt notice you did not have a life :rolleyes: And trying to flame me when u dont even know anything about me .. that just kinda pathetic, but hey, theres always a moron like you around forums like these. Just learn when to shut up, your the type of guy that gets punched out a lot in real life because u dont know when to shut ur mouth, but i made my point, and ill be more of the man here and drop it, u can reply and make yourself look like an ever bigger loser all u want :blah:

86350x
09-16-2004, 09:55 AM
http://www.spunangel.com/opossum/argue.jpg

Wow, im sorry i didnt notice you did not have a life :rolleyes: And trying to flame me when u dont even know anything about me .. that just kinda pathetic, but hey, theres always a moron like you around forums like these. Just learn when to shut up, your the type of guy that gets punched out a lot in real life because u dont know when to shut ur mouth, but i made my point, and ill be more of the man here and drop it, u can reply and make yourself look like an ever bigger loser all u want :blah:

Don't take your small penised, weak, stick figured aggresion out on me.

I do work alot during the week infront of a computer, and I doubt you'll ever have that luxury. You don't seem like you'd be smart enough to get a job like mine.

Well, I work infront of a computer, and you flammed me first. I don't get punched out, but have done my share of punching. I'll be pm'ing you my work address so you and your cousin from the city, or dad wanna come over and give it a shot, because I see your not all that far away. Your just another little loud mouth ***, that likes to play tough guy when he gets on the computer. Your not even a man yet, and I doubt you'll ever be one either.

I already know your daily agenda to by the way, you get home from school, play with your weiner, take a nice poop, go on exriders and pretend to be a tough guy.

So bring it on, I'll be waiting for you.:rolleyes:

sharkinthepool
09-16-2004, 10:29 AM
Mines a FOX and it is OK.

My cousin does not wear one. But after every race he can not figure out how am still ready to go and he feels like someone kicked the shee out of him.

Most people dontt like them and say they dont work. I think they work for exactly what they were designed to do.
Keep your guts still and not all knotted up and bruised.

400grl
09-16-2004, 11:06 AM
That was nothing to get offended by!! :) You know I don't take you guys seriously!!!! I'm safe to goof around with!! :)

And I always wear my kidney belt now.....after being on an especially rough road once....I found out what they were for. I've never known exactly where my kidneys were located until that ride!!! LOL!!!

seatec
09-16-2004, 11:44 AM
Syrus She already stated that she has after market boobs so why should she get offended from somebody asking for a coupla pics of them. Although it is nice to not treat woman like cattle, the night in shining armor routine was a little misplaced here.

So, 400grl what size are we talking here D's? :devil:

86350x
09-16-2004, 12:14 PM
Originally posted by seatec
Syrus She already stated that she has after market boobs so why should she get offended from somebody asking for a coupla pics of them. Although it is nice to not treat woman like cattle, the night in shining armor routine was a little misplaced here.

So, 400grl what size are we talking here D's? :devil:

She said 34 DD, but I don't think she likes when I ask about that stuff anymore..................

:confused:

I never had lower back problmes, and we have sand whoops non stop in every riding area here. I'll have to try one on and see. I'm not sure if I seen anyone else with em last sunday either:confused: Ordering some new gear for snowmobiling this year first.:)

400grl
09-16-2004, 12:21 PM
Yep.....34DD.....didn't want to go too big since I have MX to think about!! LOL!!!

I just got some new gear, too........heheheheheheh....all black Cary Hart replica stuff.......I pick it up today......can't wait!! :)

seatec
09-16-2004, 01:11 PM
I think you made an excellant choice for size. just right.
Have fun with your new gear! bet you look good.

Yep.....34DD.....didn't want to go too big since I have MX to think about!! LOL!!!

I just got some new gear, too........heheheheheheh....all black Cary Hart replica stuff.......I pick it up today......can't wait!! :)

Syrus
09-16-2004, 01:46 PM
Don't take your small penised, weak, stick figured aggresion out on me.

I do work alot during the week infront of a computer, and I doubt you'll ever have that luxury. You don't seem like you'd be smart enough to get a job like mine.

Well, I work infront of a computer, and you flammed me first. I don't get punched out, but have done my share of punching. I'll be pm'ing you my work address so you and your cousin from the city, or dad wanna come over and give it a shot, because I see your not all that far away. Your just another little loud mouth ***, that likes to play tough guy when he gets on the computer. Your not even a man yet, and I doubt you'll ever be one either.

I already know your daily agenda to by the way, you get home from school, play with your weiner, take a nice poop, go on exriders and pretend to be a tough guy.

So bring it on, I'll be waiting for you.:rolleyes:

Dude your a joke, honestly, if u wanna start something more then your lame *** replies then come over over, bring you & your nerds over, if u want your *** laid out. But your pathetic humor is very entertaining :devil:

86350x
09-16-2004, 07:21 PM
I issued the challenge to you Jr. You don't have Fulltime job like me, so with all that free time you can come here. Clean out your pm box so you can recieve the addy this time. Like some skinny weak little punk is gonna knock me out. I'll slapp you around like the red headed step child you really are.

The only thing you can beat is your meat, *****!

It's not my fault you have a small bent weiner, and an ugly face. You can blame you parents for that. Cash in your food stamps, and get a bus ticket. I'll be waiting for you.

toby400ex
09-16-2004, 07:41 PM
It also offers some protection if you get hit with your quad in a crash.....I've had my quad hit me in the back a couple of times, and the kidney belt helped protect me alot.....

I love the Fox Blackbelts.....soft and comfortable, but they do a good job! :) Werd up!

Syrus
09-16-2004, 07:43 PM
I issued the challenge to you Jr. You don't have Fulltime job like me, so with all that free time you can come here. Clean out your pm box so you can recieve the addy this time. Like some skinny weak little punk is gonna knock me out. I'll slapp you around like the red headed step child you really are.

The only thing you can beat is your meat, *****!

It's not my fault you have a small bent weiner, and an ugly face. You can blame you parents for that. Cash in your food stamps, and get a bus ticket. I'll be waiting for you.

You have to be the gayest guy ive ever heard lol, were u dropped on your head as child ? I have highschool, but if u can possibly make it down here, please do, i dont have any way up there till i get my car outa the dealership witch wont be for a few weeks. You think ur a tough guy bwhind a computer u slut, and do u have some sorta fedish with small penis's cause u use the same line everytime lol ... like i said, ur pathetic.

09-16-2004, 10:27 PM
this thread is really starting to get intresting:devil:

beak7707
09-17-2004, 01:50 AM
Bone just man up and ride, you start wearing a kidney belt you'll just turn even softer!

86350x
09-17-2004, 01:55 AM
You have to be the gayest guy ive ever heard lol, were u dropped on your head as child ? I have highschool, but if u can possibly make it down here, please do, i dont have any way up there till i get my car outa the dealership witch wont be for a few weeks. You think ur a tough guy bwhind a computer u slut, and do u have some sorta fedish with small penis's cause u use the same line everytime lol ... like i said, ur pathetic.

Evidently YOU were dropped on your head as a child. You need to learn how to ****in spell first off. You don't even have a car, the dealership thing is the first sign of that. I have a fealing you really are a poop-dick judging by what started this whole thing.

I'm not hiding anywhere, I already tried to give you the address twice.

Your mom can verify I'm not gay, I'll leave another suprise for you under your pillow. Good luck getting in the last word with me,because it's probrably not going to happen.

Fetishes with small penises eh? Maybe that's why I have been giving you so much attention. They don't get any smaller then your's Poop Dick!

:D