PDA

View Full Version : help us pick out our t-shirt design!

Juggalo
09-14-2004, 08:34 PM
hey guys we need your help. we need you to vote on which shirt design you like best. whichever one wins the poll is the style we're ordering. we can change some small things around like colors or some designs (like say if you wanted the star on the sleeve instead of LGN) so if you like a design but see something you'd like changed on it post a suggestion about it and we'll take it into consideration.

allright heres shirt number 1
http://imagehost.localnetsys.com/uploaded/LGNshirt.jpg

number 2
http://imagehost.localnetsys.com/uploaded/lgnshirt2.jpg

number 3
http://imagehost.localnetsys.com/uploaded/lgnshirt5.jpg

number 4
http://imagehost.localnetsys.com/uploaded/lgnshirt6.jpg

Honda4trax250x
09-14-2004, 08:38 PM
3 all the way!

what exatly is it for? a team?

urb'nyouthfilms
09-14-2004, 08:40 PM
youve never heard of our team:p

Juggalo
09-14-2004, 08:42 PM
yeah its for our team. its ok if you havent heard of us we're not too famous yet lol. dont let josh over there fool ya. he thinks hes mister hollywood already and everybody should know us..haha j/k

bignorm
09-14-2004, 08:55 PM
i dont know about all of u but that looks damn good

-josh

p@iNn3ck
09-14-2004, 08:59 PM
shirt 2... clean and simple

bignorm
09-14-2004, 09:08 PM
i picked 2

-josh

Bill Fuller
09-14-2004, 09:32 PM
I like 4 but I would change some things,how about put the quad on the back(large)and the LGN logo on the sleeve and right chest maybe a pocket T.

Juggalo
09-14-2004, 09:53 PM
Originally posted by Bill Fuller
I like 4 but I would change some things,how about put the quad on the back(large)and the LGN logo on the sleeve and right chest maybe a pocket T.

we wanted to do some things on the back but we're tryin to keep the price low on these shirts cuz we're all a buncha poor *******s. doin somethin on the back really drives up the cost. i did originally when i was laying out these shirts think of setting them up really close to what you described tho. but no offense but we're not really into the pocket T. guess it just reminds me of my dad too much (thats all he wears)

urb'nyouthfilms
09-14-2004, 09:53 PM
cmon guys 3 all the way!
-Josh

kamikaze_rzrbak
09-14-2004, 09:54 PM
2 is pretty sweet the LGN on the sleeve is a great feature! where can i get one? seriously!

bignorm
09-14-2004, 09:59 PM
Originally posted by Juggalo
we wanted to do some things on the back but we're tryin to keep the price low on these shirts cuz we're all a buncha poor *******s. doin somethin on the back really drives up the cost. i did originally when i was laying out these shirts think of setting them up really close to what you described tho. but no offense but we're not really into the pocket T. guess it just reminds me of my dad too much (thats all he wears)

white t shirts lol my signature outfit lol

u know what im talking about dave

-josh

allmixedup047
09-14-2004, 10:08 PM
i like 2, but what i would do is put the quad on the back but make it a little smaller and put it right under the back of the neck. about 3-4inches long. and with the LGN writing, i would make is not to thick, like keep the length but smash it a little bit and put some design on both sides to make the scene on the front go from one side to the other. like about 8-9inches long and be like 2 inches thick. make it look like the new age metal and emo shirts.
put the LGN on one sleve and the start on the other sleve. and on both sides of the front LGN, when i say design, what im thinking is like some ivy vines and blossoming flowers, real small flowers. it might sound gay, but if youve seen what im taking about then you know it looks cool. but i would have all the writting in white, but have it kinda faded, like broke up worn look. and i would have the writting on the sleeve in red. to keep the punk/emo theme. but if you think my idea sucks or you dont want to change that much, its all good.:)

Juggalo
09-14-2004, 10:11 PM
Originally posted by bignorm
white t shirts lol my signature outfit lol

u know what im talking about dave

-josh

all josh ever wears is a white t-shirt, jeans (swim trunks in the summer), and a red gehl hat. its his sidgnature outfit...why? i dunno, we're all still trying to figure that one out.

and kamikaze_rzrbak if we have enough requests we can def order a couple more shirts for other people!! :)

allmixedup047- i really do like your ideas...problem is im way to lazy to go thru all that trouble on photoshop plus it would prob cost a ton to get the shirt made that way and we're tryin to keep these babies cheap. and by the way...311 does indeed kick ***

urb'nyouthfilms
09-14-2004, 10:14 PM
where is the little engine that could dave???:(

kamikaze_rzrbak
09-14-2004, 10:16 PM
i would definetly wear that shirt until it was in pieces

allmixedup047
09-14-2004, 10:21 PM
problem is im way to lazy to go thru all that trouble on photoshop plus it would prob cost a ton to get the shirt made that way and we're tryin to keep these babies cheap. and by the way...311 does indeed kick ***
completely understandable. it would be a lot of work. well in that case i like the idea of three also. but im nor real fond of the old english style of writing. sorry if i sound like im picking your work apart. they are all real sick. i would go with something like this. put have the quad instead of the birds, and LGN instead of the other writing
another 311 fan i see. KICK ***:macho

Juggalo
09-14-2004, 10:21 PM
Originally posted by urb'nyouthfilms
where is the little engine that could dave???:(

lol i dunno if this one was quite exriders material so mods if you dont like it feel free to delete this one but i dont think its too bad...its just one of the designs that didnt quite make the cut

http://imagehost.localnetsys.com/uploaded/lgnshirt4.jpg

allmixedup047
09-14-2004, 10:25 PM
oh yeah, by the way. when you get them made, i want one no matter which one gets picked. they are sick tight.:devil:

urb'nyouthfilms
09-15-2004, 02:00 PM
cmon 3.......:huh

alberndt
09-15-2004, 02:33 PM
Let me know when I can get one of these mofo's!

SmokinEX
09-15-2004, 02:46 PM
i like 2

250EXking
09-15-2004, 02:49 PM
i vote 3

Juggalo
09-15-2004, 06:47 PM
well looks like we're goin with number 2. the finished version will be slightly diff than the picture but will be basically the same. it looks like a couple of you guys are interested in them too so once we get a final price on them i will post a new topic and you guys can order one too if youd like :) thanks for your help!

bignorm
09-15-2004, 10:33 PM
i have come to the conclusion after much research that i have no avatar i need to get me a good one of those.

-josh

LsMxRaCeR
09-16-2004, 07:40 PM
i'm with u all the way as long as u dont make them all white cuz i am hard on white shirts they get all stained up and stuff so no white!! please :D

Atreyu
09-17-2004, 05:09 AM
Originally posted by SmokinEX
i like 2

sharkinthepool
09-17-2004, 05:40 AM
2 is pretty sweet
Think about a front and back type theme???

3 is sweet to but confusing to the eye, maybe better on a white T with a black quad?

Cool design though

I-7
09-17-2004, 07:05 AM
I vote for 2