PDA

View Full Version : He!! Yeah...

416exmx
09-14-2004, 08:15 PM
Bet you stand up and say, "HELL, YEAH," after you read this!

I like big cars, big boats, big motorcycles, big houses and big campfires. I believe the money I make belongs to me and my family, not some governmental stooge with a bad comb-over who wants to give it away to crack addicts for squirting out babies. Guns do not make you a killer. I think killing makes you a killer. You can kill someone with a baseball bat or a car, but no one is trying to ban you from driving to the ball game. I believe they are called the Boy Scouts for a reason; that is why there are no girls allowed. Girls belong in the Girl Scouts!

I think that if you feel homosexuality is wrong, it is not a phobia, it is
an opinion. I don't think being a minority makes you a victim of anything except numbers. The only things I can think of that are truly discriminatory are things like the United Negro College Fund, Jet Magazine, Black Entertainment Television, and Miss Black America. Try to have things like the United Caucasian College Fund, Cloud Magazine, White Entertainment Television, or Miss White America and see what happens. Jesse Jackson will be knocking down your door.

I have the right "NOT" to be tolerant of others because they are different, weird, or tick me off. When 70% of the people who get arrested are black, in cities where 70% of the population is black, that is not racial profiling, it is the law of statistics.

I know what sex is, and there are not varying degrees of it. If I received sex from one of my subordinates in my office, it wouldn't be a private matter or my personal business. I would be "FIRED" immediately! I believe that if you are selling me a milk shake, a pack of cigarettes, a newspaper or a hotel room, you must do it in English! As a matter of fact, if you want to be an American citizen you should have to speak English! My father and grandfather should not have died in vain so you can leave the countries you were born in to come over and disrespect ours.

I think the police should have every right to shoot your sorry *** if you
threaten them after they tell you to stop. If you can't understand the word " freeze" or "stop" in English, see the above lines.

I feel much safer letting a machine with no political affiliation recount
votes when needed. I know what the definition of "lying" is. I don't think just because you were not born in this country, you are qualified for any special loan programs, government sponsored bank loans or tax breaks, etc., so you can open a hotel, coffee shop, trinket store, or any other business. We did not go to the aid of certain foreign countries and risk our lives in wars to defend their freedoms so that decades later they could come over here and tell us our constitution is a living document and open to their interpretations.

I don't hate the rich; I don't pity the poor. I know wrestling is fake, but so are movies and television, and that doesn't stop you from watching them. I believe a self-righteous liberal or conservative with a cause is more dangerous than a Hell's Angel with an attitude.

I think Bill Gates has every right to keep every penny he made and continue to make more. If it ticks you off, go and invent the next operating system that's better and put your name on the building.

Ask your buddy that invented the Internet to help you.
It doesn't take a whole village to raise a child right, but it does take a
parent to stand up to the kid and smack his/her little *** when necessary and say,"NO!"

I think tattoos and piercing are fine if you want them, but please don't
pretend they are a political statement. And please stay home until that new lip ring heals, I don't want to look at your ugly infected mouth as you serve me French fries!

I am sick of "Political Correctness" and of all the suck-ups that go along with it. I know a lot of black people, and not a single one of them was born in Africa, so how can they be "African Americans"?

Besides, Africa is a continent. I don't go around saying I am a European American because my great, great, great, great, great, great Grandfather was from Europe. I am proud to be from America and nowhere else.

And if you don't like my point of view, tough! GET OVER IT!!! WAKE-UP WHILE YOU STILL HAVE A COUNTRY TO WAKE UP TO!!!

"In God We Trust." If you don't like it in the schools, DON'T SPEND MONEY!! THAT'S A BIG, "HELL, YEAH!!!!"

Pappy
09-14-2004, 08:19 PM
http://www.ricoracing.netfirms.com/Smilies/patriot.gif

09-14-2004, 08:19 PM
hell no

Cody_300ex
09-14-2004, 08:27 PM
Originally posted by Pappy

stupid driver
09-14-2004, 08:30 PM
im with ya on that one pappy

Quad18star
09-14-2004, 08:30 PM
Good facts that you have posted . Here is one that I just ahd to share with you guys . It's a commercial for Molson Canadian Beer . Enjoy.........

http://home7.swipnet.se/~w-72891/CanadianClub/CCsales/ad.html

bluebaron
09-14-2004, 08:31 PM
thats good! HELL YEAH!

PhilMoore
09-14-2004, 08:33 PM
Is that from Ted?

BOONE450R
09-14-2004, 08:41 PM
its to bad that there is only a handful of us out there that see how f'd up this world has become. amen brother

bulkdriverlp
09-14-2004, 08:51 PM
hell yea

stupid driver
09-14-2004, 08:56 PM
Originally posted by Quad18star
Good facts that you have posted . Here is one that I just ahd to share with you guys . It's a commercial for Molson Canadian Beer . Enjoy.........

http://home7.swipnet.se/~w-72891/CanadianClub/CCsales/ad.html

its a commercial? that would be one very long beer commercial. I bet they didnt run it during the superbowl....cha ching$$

p@iNn3ck
09-14-2004, 08:58 PM
AMEN! and HELL YEAH!

Molson sucks... gimme another Bud! :devil:

threaten them after they tell you to stop. If you can't understand the word " freeze" or "stop" in English.

my favorite 2 words..... "Acceptable Loss"

sparky450AR
09-14-2004, 09:03 PM
vote bush:cool:

MichaelS693
09-14-2004, 09:10 PM
Originally posted by 416exmx
I don't think being a minority makes you a victim of anything except numbers. The only things I can think of that are truly discriminatory are things like the United Negro College Fund, Jet Magazine, Black Entertainment Television, and Miss Black America. Try to have things like the United Caucasian College Fund, Cloud Magazine, White Entertainment Television, or Miss White America and see what happens. Jesse Jackson will be knocking down your door.

I know a lot of black people, and not a single one of them was born in Africa, so how can they be "African Americans"?

Besides, Africa is a continent. I don't go around saying I am a European American because my great, great, great, great, great, great Grandfather was from Europe. I am proud to be from America and nowhere else.

In no way am i racist but for me coming from the south i agree with this 110%... it really makes me mad when nlack people can have blackplanet.com nad jet magazine and BET but if white people had whiteplanet.com or White Entertainment Television it would be racist.. i wish everyone would get over theirselves and just stop thinking that everything is considered racist... have a nice day.. (if this post is inappropriate(sp?) please erase... no offense intended..:D

Woodsrider
09-14-2004, 09:10 PM
Originally posted by sparky450AR
vote bush:cool:

Amen to that!;)

modracer5
09-14-2004, 09:29 PM

That's a BIG 10-4!!

kamikaze_rzrbak
09-14-2004, 10:04 PM
HELL YEAH!!!!!! damn people anyways:macho

Pappy
09-14-2004, 10:06 PM
Originally posted by MichaelS693
In no way am i racist but for me coming from the south i agree with this 110%... it really makes me mad when nlack people can have blackplanet.com nad jet magazine and BET but if white people had whiteplanet.com or White Entertainment Television it would be racist.. i wish everyone would get over theirselves and just stop thinking that everything is considered racist... have a nice day.. (if this post is inappropriate(sp?) please erase... no offense intended..:D

no your pretty much dead on IMO. the black race has done the most damage onto itself since the day MLK was killed. if you actually take the time and read what MLK wanted, what his dream was you will understand how far off track the black race has gotton. i have a dream meant an equal playing field, not qouta's. it meant a fair chance, not race based politics.

the black race will continue to portray themselves as beat down when in reality the number of middle income blacks are rising at a much faster pace then whites. why? simple because they woke up and realized that thier hands werent sore from picking cotton, they were sore from holding it out for something free.

i treat every man equal until they give me a reason not to. although im having alot of trouble right now keeping that value in light of 9/11

khen
09-14-2004, 10:08 PM
I agree with 95% of that..

The things I disagree with:

1- I don't believe that religious opinions should be taught in our schools or that religious opinions should be printed, molded or stamped on our money. I also don't think that a reference to god should be made in our pledge. People that out of one side of their mouth say that we are free to believe what we want and then say that our children should pray to a god in school are hypocrites. Religion should be practiced in our home and/or churches, not our schools.

2- Homosexuality is not a choice(in most cases), it is something that some people are born with. I could pick out the gay people in my school when I was very young. It's not hard to tell they are different. So long as they don't perform sexual acts in public, just as heterosexuals shouldn't, I don't think it's anyone's business who they marry.

khen
09-14-2004, 10:11 PM
In no way am i racist but for me coming from the south i agree with this 110%... it really makes me mad when nlack people can have blackplanet.com nad jet magazine and BET but if white people had whiteplanet.com or White Entertainment Television it would be racist.. i wish everyone would get over theirselves and just stop thinking that everything is considered racist... have a nice day.. (if this post is inappropriate(sp?) please erase... no offense intended..:D I agree 100%

Dan_Guetter
09-14-2004, 10:15 PM
i say we vote in a different republican though

VOTE THAT GUY:o

Pappy
09-14-2004, 10:16 PM
at first i didnt agree with you, but i kind of do ..in a way on #1

your right, there should be seperation from church and state. however we as a society have been letting the schools raise our children for far too long so id bet to say thats about all the religon most kids get:(

as far as the gay's. well science hasnt been able to say with any certainty that a homosexual is created at conception. i dont believe someone is born that way, but i do believe that its very possible that a person is born with male/female tendencies and that could logically lead to devient behavior and or lifestyle. (i say devient because the bible i own doesnt list "thout shall stab thy buddy in the buttocks"

if a man or woman wants to live that way they can close thier doors. in public its flat disgusting to see the horrid display of affection.

ofcourse gays getting married kind of leads back to a church and state thing...doesnt it? its a lawful union under gods eye? i guess it could be a wild subject if people took it too serious:p

khen
09-14-2004, 11:05 PM

your right, there should be seperation from church and state. however we as a society have been letting the schools raise our children for far too long so id bet to say thats about all the religon most kids get:(

as far as the gay's. well science hasnt been able to say with any certainty that a homosexual is created at conception. i dont believe someone is born that way, but i do believe that its very possible that a person is born with male/female tendencies and that could logically lead to devient behavior and or lifestyle. (i say devient because the bible i own doesnt list "thout shall stab thy buddy in the buttocks"

if a man or woman wants to live that way they can close thier doors. in public its flat disgusting to see the horrid display of affection.

ofcourse gays getting married kind of leads back to a church and state thing...doesnt it? its a lawful union under gods eye? i guess it could be a wild subject if people took it too serious:p I think that when the gay society puts on gay parades and events and flaunt there sexuality it does nothing to help their cause.

I know of three people that I could tell when I was very young that they were gay. They talked like girls, ran like girls and had the interests that a young girl would have. When they grew up, sure enough they were gay. Two of them were all but disowned by there families and religion and were very depressed and felt very ashamed.

I can't comprehend being attracted to another man, so I can't imagine someone with normal heterosexual desires even making a choice like that. IMO

310Rduner
09-14-2004, 11:39 PM

ofcourse gays getting married kind of leads back to a church and state thing...doesnt it? its a lawful union under gods eye? i guess it could be a wild subject if people took it too serious:p

On your first paragraph, I would say that there should be zero religious instruction in schools. If the parent want's to teach their children about religion, its their responsibility only. Personally, I think the more religion is pushed aside that it's all for the better. It is not the place for the school, or government to police morality. Feelings about how the children of today aren't being taught the christian beliefs are totally irrelevant, it makes no difference in the way this country is run or the idea's it is based on. You can't teach anything of religion because it would be to say "this is the right religion" because it was the one being taught. It would be impossible to teach all of them, people would make up even more crackpot religions and claim persecution. It's impossible to satisfy everybody in regards to religion, so we will just uniformly satisfy none of them.

As far as being born gay... I'm still ont he fence about that one. I can see both sides of it really well. A lot of it can do with effects of hormone levels while still in the womb, leading to an attraction to the same gender. Same way in which some girls are born with more testerone and are VERY boyish in the way they play and their personalities. Hormone therapy has effects even on adults. So it's hard to say that children aren't born with a genetic presuposition in their personalities and desires. I don't think it has anything to do with Dna though, merely the conditions and experiences in the womb.

Pappy
09-15-2004, 05:43 AM
Originally posted by 310Rduner
On your first paragraph, I would say that there should be zero religious instruction in schools. If the parent want's to teach their children about religion, its their responsibility only. Personally, I think the more religion is pushed aside that it's all for the better. It is not the place for the school, or government to police morality. Feelings about how the children of today aren't being taught the christian beliefs are totally irrelevant, it makes no difference in the way this country is run or the idea's it is based on. You can't teach anything of religion because it would be to say "this is the right religion" because it was the one being taught. It would be impossible to teach all of them, people would make up even more crackpot religions and claim persecution. It's impossible to satisfy everybody in regards to religion, so we will just uniformly satisfy none of them.

with your comments on my mind, my very next thought was this...

why, when a child grows up with out religion his entire life and then makes a grevious error in judgement and makes a decision that lands himself in prison for life, he turns so quickly to religion for salvation. you would think if a guy cares so little for his fellow man that hacking a person to death with a knife would not allow himself to be suckered in by religion.

just a thought:D

MY450R
09-15-2004, 06:33 AM
excellent point pappy
one day i pickede up ebony magazine and flipped through from cover to cover and i did not see one white person at all not one!
boy it really seems like we are the minority(white)
i am not prejudice but i have to say that its gone to far
and as far as racial profiling goes i say if the shoe fits wear it!!!
my opinion only dont flame

Rico
09-15-2004, 07:33 AM
Originally posted by sEX
hell no

http://ricoracing.netfirms.com/Smilies/******slap.gif

bansheeguy77
09-15-2004, 08:43 AM

dam right....one day i would love to do something for the white community, even if it is a website or anything. it is completely wrong how they can have "bet" but thats not racist, screw that. i wanna give them a taste of their own medicine. i wanna become the white jessie jackson

Rico
09-15-2004, 09:19 AM
has anyone seen the new add for ANOTHER black TV station, and at the end they have a young black child saying,,,"It's a black thaang"

Now if a TV station come out and had a young white kid saying,,"It's a white thing" at the end. There would be lawsuits, protest, looting, killings, you name it.

It's outa friggon control if ya ask me...:rolleyes:

khen
09-15-2004, 09:43 AM
And then you get these racist movies and tv shows popping up lately that portray all black people as intelligent, witty and street smart and all white people as naive, helpless wannabe's. :mad:

310Rduner
09-15-2004, 02:33 PM

why, when a child grows up with out religion his entire life and then makes a grevious error in judgement and makes a decision that lands himself in prison for life, he turns so quickly to religion for salvation. you would think if a guy cares so little for his fellow man that hacking a person to death with a knife would not allow himself to be suckered in by religion.

Because he is scared to death of thinking there may be an afterlife, and that he will be burning in hell for eternity. He also is looking for comfort he isn't strong enough as an individual to provide for himself; he is hoping he will get a second chance, instead of facing the reality of how his last days will be spent.

Also, there is no corellation between his non religious upbringing, and his life sentence in prison. Also I would make it a point that if he hacked a person to death, he isn't the most intelligent person, which would actually agree with his taking up bible study; I don't think that is the point you wanted to prove with anecdotal evidence though...;)

Ryan
09-15-2004, 03:08 PM

That may be true with some people, but definitly not all. I don't really see why a persons religion would change their disicion making abilities. And what if your religion is that afganistan sh1t. Those people are very tied to their religion, however does it say in their bible to go and kill themselves with thousands of other inoccent people?

I don't know, maybe im missing the point?

400exrules
09-15-2004, 04:33 PM

EXACTLY!!! HELL YEAH! 416mx and MichaelS693 have taken my thoughts straight out of my brain, this is exactly how i feel, this is one reason im called racist because i just dont understand blacks. If we did segregate ourselves to make a White Entertainment station or somethin like they do, it would be called racist.

oh and it really yanks my chain when all these dang mexicans come over here and dont try to learn one english word, they expect us to speak spanish, this is the reason we have to learn a foreign language in school because these jerk offs come over here, secondly they take all our dang jobs too.

good post, good post!!!

Pappy
09-15-2004, 04:57 PM
Originally posted by Ryan
And what if your religion is that afganistan sh1t. Those people are very tied to their religion, however does it say in their bible to go and kill themselves with thousands of other inoccent people?

I don't know, maybe im missing the point?

yes it does:( it would be like the preachers, pastors and priests of this country preaching that its your duty as a member of the christian faith to kill the ...say black people of this country. started very young this type of constant teaching and basically brainwashing will lead those to do pretty much what you have ingrained into them. this is the entire point of why we cant win a war on terrorist and extremist....not in a year anyway. they fully feel they are fighting for thier god.

didnt the christians go on some kind of holy war of thier own a few hundred centuries ago and kill a bunch of ......muslims?

Bush0102
09-15-2004, 05:07 PM
back to the gay thing my view is no one is born gay. the human race is a species just like any other animal, and every animal on earth is born with the instinct to reproduce to carry on the species. Homosexuality can not be instinctual, because if it were practiced by every human our species would cease to exist. I think your sexuality is affected by your upbringing and is probably defined in the early stages of childhood.

acold7dusta
09-15-2004, 05:18 PM
Originally posted by bluebaron
thats good! HELL YEAH!

bigfoot300ex
09-15-2004, 05:21 PM
Originally posted by khen
I agree with 95% of that..

The things I disagree with:

1- I don't believe that religious opinions should be taught in our schools or that religious opinions should be printed, molded or stamped on our money. I also don't think that a reference to god should be made in our pledge. People that out of one side of their mouth say that we are free to believe what we want and then say that our children should pray to a god in school are hypocrites. Religion should be practiced in our home and/or churches, not our schools.

2- Homosexuality is not a choice(in most cases), it is something that some people are born with. I could pick out the gay people in my school when I was very young. It's not hard to tell they are different. So long as they don't perform sexual acts in public, just as heterosexuals shouldn't, I don't think it's anyone's business who they marry.
no where in schools does it say that the kids should pray to god
......it gave them the option to if they chose to

and i cant really see someone being born gay

you may be right and me be wrong but this is just my opinion

khen
09-15-2004, 05:59 PM
Originally posted by bigfoot300ex
no where in schools does it say that the kids should pray to god
......it gave them the option to if they chose to

and i cant really see someone being born gay

you may be right and me be wrong but this is just my opinion In the public school system they should not stop school for prayer. If a student wants to take time at break or lunch to pray then I don't have a problem with it. You have to question why people feel they must pray in a group. Is it a feeling of belonging? What about the minority that does not want to participate? They are isolated.

as far as homosexuals..

Have you heard of gays that are so ashamed and afraid to tell their families that they take their own lives? It happens all the time. I have to put myself in their shoes.. what if it was 'normal' for men to love other men? Would you go ahead and take on a male lover to be 'normal'? Or would the thought sicken you?

exrider360
09-15-2004, 06:07 PM
thats right everytihng you just said was correct

Quad18star
09-15-2004, 06:13 PM
Just a quick question ... seeing that I don't live in the USA , I'm not familiar with your school system . You guys only have one school system??

I know here in Ontario Canada we have 2 seperate school boards ..... the catholic and seperate school boards . Basically if your in the catholic system you have your religion classes and say a prayer in the mornings and stuff . If you're in the seperate system , they don't have religion classes and don't say prayers .

As far as the gay issue , my country has been one of the first to allow gay marriages and the first in the world to have a gay devorce . I don't really have anything against them as long as they don't involve me in it . Let them do what they want to do .... they are human beings just like everyone else in this world . Some choose to be gay and I believe some people are born gay ... boys that are more feminine or girls that are more boyish ... hell some guys or girls that are gay , you'd never be able to tell that they were homosexual . Some act all gay and stuff , but some are just normal people like you and I . What I don't agree on is the "Gay Pride Parade" .... this is something that I believe should not be allowed or atleast toned down a notch or two ...... so you're gay ... you don't have to have a parade to let everyone know . Just my opinions !!!

Pappy
09-15-2004, 06:17 PM
Because he is scared to death of thinking there may be an afterlife, and that he will be burning in hell for eternity. He also is looking for comfort he isn't strong enough as an individual to provide for himself; he is hoping he will get a second chance, instead of facing the reality of how his last days will be spent.

Also, there is no corellation between his non religious upbringing, and his life sentence in prison. Also I would make it a point that if he hacked a person to death, he isn't the most intelligent person, which would actually agree with his taking up bible study; I don't think that is the point you wanted to prove with anecdotal evidence though...;)

well if being scared of going to hell keeps some wack job from hacking my kid up with a knife then im all for it...god or no god. ive stated before i do believe in god, if not for the only purpose of a god was to keep people in check...so to speak.

i hate people that try too hard to disprove or prove there is or isnt a god. all i know is if there is a heaven then hell yeah. if not ill die with my head clear and atleast hope. you all do believe in hope right? you know the stuff that has time and time again provided people with the inner strength to continue when all logic suggests they cant?

ill bow out of the god issue, ive seen too many atheists change when a critical time came up and grabbed them by the nutsack to ever lend it any real credibility so i find it a waste of time. but i respect your beliefs or lack there of:p

khen
09-15-2004, 06:35 PM
Just a quick question ... seeing that I don't live in the USA , I'm not familiar with your school system . You guys only have one school system??

I know here in Ontario Canada we have 2 seperate school boards ..... the catholic and seperate school boards . Basically if your in the catholic system you have your religion classes and say a prayer in the mornings and stuff . If you're in the seperate system , they don't have religion classes and don't say prayers .

As far as the gay issue , my country has been one of the first to allow gay marriages and the first in the world to have a gay devorce . I don't really have anything against them as long as they don't involve me in it . Let them do what they want to do .... they are human beings just like everyone else in this world . Some choose to be gay and I believe some people are born gay ... boys that are more feminine or girls that are more boyish ... hell some guys or girls that are gay , you'd never be able to tell that they were homosexual . Some act all gay and stuff , but some are just normal people like you and I . What I don't agree on is the "Gay Pride Parade" .... this is something that I believe should not be allowed or atleast toned down a notch or two ...... so you're gay ... you don't have to have a parade to let everyone know . Just my opinions !!! We just have one public school system though some of the decisions are made at the state level. I agree with your perspective on homosexuals.

Pappy,

I believe that religion helps some people and currupts others. I've seen plenty of cases of both..

the-ex-files
09-15-2004, 06:39 PM
Hell Yeah! Great post, my brother!!!!!!!!!!!

Pappy
09-15-2004, 06:45 PM

I believe that religion helps some people and currupts others. I've seen plenty of cases of both..

i fully agree.

Quad18star
09-15-2004, 06:57 PM
We just have one public school system though some of the decisions are made at the state level. I agree with your perspective on homosexuals.

Pappy,

I believe that religion helps some people and currupts others. I've seen plenty of cases of both.. Maybe you guys should look into having different school systems or schoolboards . I know it helps us out alot . Less controversy . If you're catholic , religious whatever you have the choice to go into a catholic school system where you learn about God , say your prayers and go to church .

Go into the seperate school system and you don't have any of it .

310Rduner
09-15-2004, 07:10 PM
Maybe you guys should look into having different school systems or schoolboards . I know it helps us out alot . Less controversy . If you're catholic , religious whatever you have the choice to go into a catholic school system where you learn about God , say your prayers and go to church .

Go into the seperate school system and you don't have any of it .

There are Private catholic schools. There is only 1 public school system, and there is no religion in it, nor will there ever be.

Pappy, I don't think that it ever works out like that. People only experience the fear AFTER they committed the act; It's an "oh sh8t mom/dad is going to find out and whoop my ***, kind of fear". When you get people to actually listen to what the bible has to say, things like the Crusades happen.

Pappy
09-15-2004, 07:13 PM
When you get people to actually listen to what the bible has to say, things like the Crusades happen.

i think thats what i asked earlier. isnt that kind of like a modern day Jihad:confused:

I-7
09-15-2004, 07:23 PM

I like big cars, big boats, big motorcycles, big houses and big campfires. I believe the money I make belongs to me and my family, not some governmental stooge with a bad comb-over who wants to give it away to crack addicts for squirting out babies. Guns do not make you a killer. I think killing makes you a killer. You can kill someone with a baseball bat or a car, but no one is trying to ban you from driving to the ball game. I believe they are called the Boy Scouts for a reason; that is why there are no girls allowed. Girls belong in the Girl Scouts!

an opinion. I don't think being a minority makes you a victim of anything except numbers. The only things I can think of that are truly discriminatory are things like the United Negro College Fund, Jet Magazine, Black Entertainment Television, and Miss Black America. Try to have things like the United Caucasian College Fund, Cloud Magazine, White Entertainment Television, or Miss White America and see what happens. Jesse Jackson will be knocking down your door.

I have the right "NOT" to be tolerant of others because they are different, weird, or tick me off. When 70% of the people who get arrested are black, in cities where 70% of the population is black, that is not racial profiling, it is the law of statistics.

I know what sex is, and there are not varying degrees of it. If I received sex from one of my subordinates in my office, it wouldn't be a private matter or my personal business. I would be "FIRED" immediately! I believe that if you are selling me a milk shake, a pack of cigarettes, a newspaper or a hotel room, you must do it in English! As a matter of fact, if you want to be an American citizen you should have to speak English! My father and grandfather should not have died in vain so you can leave the countries you were born in to come over and disrespect ours.

threaten them after they tell you to stop. If you can't understand the word " freeze" or "stop" in English, see the above lines.

votes when needed. I know what the definition of "lying" is. I don't think just because you were not born in this country, you are qualified for any special loan programs, government sponsored bank loans or tax breaks, etc., so you can open a hotel, coffee shop, trinket store, or any other business. We did not go to the aid of certain foreign countries and risk our lives in wars to defend their freedoms so that decades later they could come over here and tell us our constitution is a living document and open to their interpretations.

I don't hate the rich; I don't pity the poor. I know wrestling is fake, but so are movies and television, and that doesn't stop you from watching them. I believe a self-righteous liberal or conservative with a cause is more dangerous than a Hell's Angel with an attitude.

I think Bill Gates has every right to keep every penny he made and continue to make more. If it ticks you off, go and invent the next operating system that's better and put your name on the building.

parent to stand up to the kid and smack his/her little *** when necessary and say,"NO!"

pretend they are a political statement. And please stay home until that new lip ring heals, I don't want to look at your ugly infected mouth as you serve me French fries!

I am sick of "Political Correctness" and of all the suck-ups that go along with it. I know a lot of black people, and not a single one of them was born in Africa, so how can they be "African Americans"?

And if you don't like my point of view, tough! GET OVER IT!!! WAKE-UP WHILE YOU STILL HAVE A COUNTRY TO WAKE UP TO!!

If you are not ashamed of America, forward this to everyone in your address book while you can still do it for free!

"In God We Trust." If you don't like it in the schools, DON'T SPEND MONEY!! THAT'S A BIG, "HELL, YEAH!!!!"

AMEN, HELL YEAH, HALLELUJAH

CannondaleRider
09-15-2004, 07:39 PM
On the black issue, I do not have ANY problems with black people. I have a few black friends. My grandpas neighbors are black, their the nicest neighbors you could ever have. My cousin went out with one of the daughters of those neighbors, shes one of the sweetest girls you'll ever meet.

What I do have a problem with are the way some of them think everything we do is racial. They have BET and magazines all devoted to black people. But if we had a WET (lol) or magazines specifically for WHITE people, they wouldn't stand for that. It makes no sense to me.

On the gay issue. I dont believe anybody is born gay, i believe they "become" gay at a younger age (for what reason I dont know, im not gay so I dont have a clue). Also, they have gay parades and things like that, 1. How does that help there "group" at all 2. Do us strait people have "strait" parades and things like that. Maybe we should start having strait parades, maybe it will help us somehow :huh wtf

P.S. Sorry if I offended anyone

Quad18star
09-15-2004, 07:44 PM
If they came out with a TV show or channel called WET ... you'd have every 13 year old running home thinking they're gunna see some skin ...... hell I know if I ever seen a channel called WET on TV it would sure grab my attention !!:blah: :devil:

310Rduner
09-15-2004, 07:55 PM
Originally posted by CannondaleRider
On the black issue, I do not have ANY problems with black people. I have a few black friends. My grandpas neighbors are black, their the nicest neighbors you could ever have. My cousin went out with one of the daughters of those neighbors, shes one of the sweetest girls you'll ever meet.

What I do have a problem with are the way some of them think everything we do is racial. They have BET and magazines all devoted to black people. But if we had a WET (lol) or magazines specifically for WHITE people, they wouldn't stand for that. It makes no sense to me.

On the gay issue. I dont believe anybody is born gay, i believe they "become" gay at a younger age (for what reason I dont know, im not gay so I dont have a clue). Also, they have gay parades and things like that, 1. How does that help there "group" at all 2. Do us strait people have "strait" parades and things like that. Maybe we should start having strait parades, maybe it will help us somehow :huh wtf

P.S. Sorry if I offended anyone

Dude, don't be so worried about offending anyone. Take a look at what you wrote, do you really think there is anything to be offended about? If you don't think so then don't apologize in advance. When you are speaking your opinions you do not have to apologize, they are YOUR opinions; if anyone is offended by them they should learn to cope with the fact that people have different opinions. I'm just sick of how timid and politically correct people try to be when talking about anything. Oh no... some over sensitive prick was offended... STOP the presses! As I see it, when you apologize for your opinions, all you do is undermine what you are trying to communicate and make yourself appear weaker.

chucked
09-15-2004, 08:04 PM
IT WOULD BE WHET!!!! WHITE HETEROSEXUAL ENTERTAINMENT TELEVISION. remember the gays are gettin their own channel...

bigfoot300ex
09-15-2004, 08:10 PM
In the public school system they should not stop school for prayer. If a student wants to take time at break or lunch to pray then I don't have a problem with it. You have to question why people feel they must pray in a group. Is it a feeling of belonging? What about the minority that does not want to participate? They are isolated.

as far as homosexuals..

Have you heard of gays that are so ashamed and afraid to tell their families that they take their own lives? It happens all the time. I have to put myself in their shoes.. what if it was 'normal' for men to love other men? Would you go ahead and take on a male lover to be 'normal'? Or would the thought sicken you?

i understand what you are trying to say now about prayer
but im still on the other side of the gay thing

400exrules
09-15-2004, 08:10 PM
Dude, don't be so worried about offending anyone. Take a look at what you wrote, do you really think there is anything to be offended about? If you don't think so then don't apologize in advance. When you are speaking your opinions you do not have to apologize, they are YOUR opinions; if anyone is offended by them they should learn to cope with the fact that people have different opinions. I'm just sick of how timid and politically correct people try to be when talking about anything. Oh no... some over sensitive prick was offended... STOP the presses! As I see it, when you apologize for your opinions, all you do is undermine what you are trying to communicate and make yourself appear weaker.

lol im a straight shootin fella, i tell it how it is and i tell u wut i think and if u dont like it, good for u, shove it. lmfao its my opinion, i can dislike races or ethnicities if i want to too, I know i prob offend ppl but i dont care....

you can't live your life tryin to please everyone else and trying to make everyone happy, live for YOU, and never feel that someone is greater than you for any reason, except God

310Rduner
09-15-2004, 08:21 PM
Originally posted by 400exrules
lol im a straight shootin fella, i tell it how it is and i tell u wut i think and if u dont like it, good for u, shove it. lmfao its my opinion, i can dislike races or ethnicities if i want to too, I know i prob offend ppl but i dont care....

you can't live your life tryin to please everyone else and trying to make everyone happy, live for YOU, and never feel that someone is greater than you for any reason, except God

Or take the last step and include him.;)

I always say this... I'm an equal opportunity hater. Give me a reason to hate ya, and I will! I don't leave anyone out if they want to be on my list:D

khen
09-15-2004, 08:26 PM
Opinions are like a**holes, everyones got one and they all stink.. except mine.

Bad Habit
09-15-2004, 09:00 PM
I believe that religion helps some people and corrupts others. I've seen plenty of cases of both..

From my viewpoint, I'm gonna put a slight spin on this comment.

I believe that the CHURCH helps some people and corrupts others.

I think that religion, ok Christianity, is something that everyone should at least take a look at. Organized churches are what manipulate and pervert the message to fit the beliefs of whomever is standing at the pulpit of said church.

310Rduner
09-15-2004, 09:17 PM
Originally posted by Bad Habit
From my viewpoint, I'm gonna put a slight spin on this comment.

I believe that the CHURCH helps some people and corrupts others.

I think that religion, ok Christianity, is something that everyone should at least take a look at. Organized churches are what manipulate and pervert the message to fit the beliefs of whomever is standing at the pulpit of said church.

So they ignore the bible too right? I could go along with you on christianity then, I guess. The bible is afterall, a document which was censored and carefully crafted by a committe of the roman catholic church, and the stories within it were all chosen for political reasons at the time.

plkmonster2
09-15-2004, 09:52 PM
Well, guys, I have some sad news... In the small town of Yakima Washington, (Yeah, right, this town should be called Crakima, or Crapima) I currently reside. A few months ago, I found out that us good Americans are no longer the majority. Reading this, I was in deep shock. Over 30 percent of the people in the town cannot speak english.... WTF? Can't speak English? Well, get the heck out! Not only that, but a lot of the people here aren't even registered citizens!What gets me mad is that these people comign from foreign countries are startign to take over this Supposidly "All American Town Since 1994" (As posted on signs aroudn town). Another thing that ticks me off is that they come over here, and have kids, and their kids are American.... I believe it takes a lot more than taht to be an American Citizen. So to you guys, i'm going to say it..... Hell Yeah!:cool: IMHO, We need reform. If you want to live in America, be an American. SPEAK ENGLISH! No Espanol, Senor! And go take your blasted citizenship test, will ya? Religion... where to start on that matter... Well, I believe that the darned Pledge of Alliegance should stay the way it is. No, we are not going to change. I know that religion shouldn't be forced on the kids at school, since there are many different beliefs. A few days ago, while taking a test, my teacher said "Pray to God if you want a good grade!" One kid got pissed off, and left. Where he went, I don't know. Well It turns out that he got pissed at the "God" part. What to do about it? I don't know. If he doesn't liek it, so what.... He should leanr to deal with it. Personally, I wouldn't get pissed if someone told me to pray to Bhudda, or any other god. Well, thats my view on religion. As far as political views, I currently don't have one. Not only becuase I am underage, but also because each of these ads put down the other candidate. Heck, I wouldn't care so much now that is the Green party would win! America needs to change. I believe it not only needs to happen, but it needs to happen now. Laws need to be enforced more, and more often. I don't give a crap if you go to jail for life for possesion. You knew it was wrong, so why did ya do it? I'm not beign racist, but I think that people should just stay where they are. Pretty soon, Mexico will be empty by the way people are illegally immigrating. Another view of mine is the overall image of people. I'm caucasian, and I know thatthe security at my school is more strict toward me, than the Hispanics. yes, my school is overun with them, and I think that is a mjaor problem. The Hispanics can wear there pants as low as they want for all I care. I wouldn't gve a crap if they just fell off. No one enforces the rules to them. Everyone is afraid of getting beat up by gangs. They practically run my school, and city. They don't get what they want, they do soemthing about it. Pop, one down, pop, two, etc.... Its like the Automatic rifle ban thing. heck, Most guns should be banned, except those used by police, and for self defense, and target practice/hunting. Who needs an auto rifle to hunt bunnies?

To finish it off, I'll begin with the straight/gay and the White/black issues. Someone talked about the gay parades.... And the straight parades. I'll lead the straight one. If they have them, and are proud to show it off, Then show should we..... And the Black mags, tv shows etc. Why can't we do taht do? If they do it, and its okay, why not us? Thats how I see it. If soemone gets the smart Idea to start one, the they might be the next Bill gates. No computer chip needed there. ;) There is nothign stopping us from doing all these things. I Think I'm about done with my lecture... lol:D So I'll say this one last time

HELL YEAH!

allmixedup047
09-15-2004, 11:13 PM
So they ignore the bible too right? I could go along with you on christianity then, I guess. The bible is afterall, a document which was censored and carefully crafted by a committe of the roman catholic church, and the stories within it were all chosen for political reasons at the time.
one thing i hate is when people try to prove the bible true. the bible has no more proof than any other persons BELIEFS!!! the bible is one big OPINION, therefor you take it or leave it. it is one big book of stories, nothing proves these stories. moses led the jews out of egypt, and the jews though he was there prophet. well than why did so many jews die in the hands of Hitler. And i think church is just a place people go to make themselves feel better, they say "well i went to church so that makes me a good person". if your religion believes in the Trinity, than i really dont see the point of church. the Trinity means the father, the son, and the holy spirit, is with you at all times, am i right. whats the purpose of church? i thought you go to church so you can be with god and talk to him and pray to him and confess your sins. well why cant you just do that when your at home, or walking down the street, or in class being bored, or taking a shat. therefor it seems its only purpose is to give old retired people something to talk about for a week. i believe that science has more proof than the bible but still am not sure on this subject. maybe everything in the bible is completely true, or maybe our being all came from evolution. maybe this will all unravel after we die, or maybe even then we will just be dead people wondering what the hell our purpose was on earth, if there was a purpose at all.:confused:

LazeR
09-15-2004, 11:52 PM

And if you don't like my point of view, tough! GET OVER IT!!! WAKE-UP WHILE YOU STILL HAVE A COUNTRY TO WAKE UP TO!!

If you are not ashamed of America, forward this to everyone in your address book while you can still do it for free!

I give that a huge HELL YEAH! All very true!

I think its cool in a way we have ppl from all around the world...but a requirement to be in the U.S. should that you speak english! and you should speak english and fluently before you come here!

CannondaleRider
09-16-2004, 05:04 PM
Yeah, on me sayin "sorry if I offended anyone" to be honest, I DON'T care if I offended anyone, I DON'T care if I pissed someone off. I just don't like being b*tched at for having an opinion, lol

So, yeah, I'm not sorry, thats my opinion, just don't b*tch at me (if anyone would anyways)

frank5o
09-16-2004, 07:37 PM
one thing i hate is when people try to prove the bible true. the bible has no more proof than any other persons BELIEFS!!!

I'm totally in your corner.

I think, and hope that as generations progress, everybody in this country will feel this way.

440exnacsracer
09-16-2004, 07:53 PM
hell yea

MichaelS693
09-16-2004, 09:43 PM
i go to school with black people that make up 90% of the students and there are around 1000 people at my school... its just things i dont get or understand and the things they can have that we cant... its like i was always told "the squeeky wheel gets the grease" ( in other words if they holler racism racism the government is willing to give them anything they want to shut them up:grr: )

440exnacsracer
09-19-2004, 08:58 PM
i go to school with black people that make up 90% of the students and there are around 1000 people at my school... its just things i dont get or understand and the things they can have that we cant... its like i was always told "the squeeky wheel gets the grease" ( in other words if they holler racism racism the government is willing to give them anything they want to shut them up )

HEY, im black, i think that was racist....i want some money for you saying that

thats a BIG J/K:D :D

MichaelS693
09-19-2004, 09:08 PM
sorry if anyone takes offense to it.. its just my beliefs.. i also believe in God and some dont... but im not gonna cry about what they dont believe in (not saying you are) but its just an opinion... its like it states in the constitution.. "freedom of speach".:)

allmixedup047
09-19-2004, 10:18 PM
my opinion on the bible.
everyone knows we really dont know what we came from and where we are going when we die( other than our parents, and in the dirt 6ft )! i mean be honest about this. there is no proof or anything set in stone. so, even though we know that there is no proof, we still search for an answer. for some people that answer is in the bible. but for those out there that have to see it to believe it, its not there. it makes people feel better and sleep better at night thinking they know whats going to happen when they die. but in all reality they dont. the bible just seams uncertain to some. but thats why your denomination can be a privite thing. which leaves me wondering, How could something well guided Turn out to be divisive. i think its not right when someone can go do something bad and then think its all going to be ok in the end because they will be forgiven and taken to heaven. i would like to be one of the faithful millions, but what i see is an excuse for the crime and narrow minded people in the world. not saying everyone is narrow minded, just some. i know a lot of people that push the bible just because its all they have ever known because they have never thought about it themselves. people that dont know what its talking about and what it really is trying to say, are the narrow minded people. if you really look and find out about it for yourself than there is no problem thinking the bible is the answer, or thinking the bible is not the answer. and the narrow mindedness goes for some people that dont believe in the bible also, the ones that dont know a damn thing about it but still say its bad. i think you shouldnt judge something you have not a clue about.so what im trying to say is i think everyone should learn about the bible and then make up there pronouncement after that. unless your one of those people thats just here to live life at its fullest and dont care about whats going to happen in the end.;)

F-16Guy
09-19-2004, 10:52 PM
Man, I thought I was the only white person left on Earth. I honestly try not to judge people by skin color, and I have several non-white friends, but the reverse racism is really out of control. It really boils down to the victim mentality in this country, whether it be race or sexual preference. I guess I'm just really sick of people glorifying a culture that is built on crime and hatred (I'm talking to you, MTV and BET).

bradley300
09-20-2004, 12:06 AM
heres my beleifs, tho i doubt few really care

religion: i was born in tennessee in "the bible belt" i was always taught jesus, god and the bible thru southern baptist church therefore, that is what i beleive. part of it is the pure fact that thats how i was raised, and part is after growing up and listening and thinking, it is what i truely beleive.

gays: how many of you have ever listened to loveline? 90 percent of the gay callers will admit they were sexually abused as small children, so the excuse that you are born gay and cant help it is total bs.

black people: once again, i was born and raised in the south, the dreaded "n" word was my first spoken word. s so needless to say, i have never been raised hearing good things about the black race. my girlfriend teaches at a nearly all blak school and has quoted her students as explaing that they espire to grow up and move in with a woman with kids on welfare, and not tell the government so they can also collect thier welfare. when asked why they would want to live on welfare all thier life, there responce was "because i dont have to do anything". one blessed child did have a dream, he wanted to sell social security numbers just like his mother. listening to every black man complain that he is being held down is also bs. blacks only hold thereselves down with thier own lazy *** something for nothing attitudes. what happened to the times when you earned what you got? i would also like to see blacks move back to africa for a month, they would be begging to get back in this country. i dont think all black people are bad, there are a certain few that are fine. they dress nice, they know how to annunciate and work there asses off for what they want. its too bad there are not more like them. i dont want to sound like a racist (its hard tho) \so i will say there are also white trash idiots that behave in the same manor, and i beleive they also are the scum of the earth and should be shot on site so that they stop taking away honest hard working americans tax dollars so they can sit on the couch in thier trailer watching cable tv, smoking ciggerettes, but somehow un able to afford decent clothes or health care for thier kids

Other illegals:this is a great country and i can see why so any people want in, but whats wrong w/ doing it the right way? also, we are not asking you to come in, you are asking us, so please adjust yourself to us, not us to you as we already have our rules in place and shouldn be wasting our money to cater to you. learn to live by our rules, dont b*tch because afterall, if you came in leagally, you knew the rules when you signed up.

Sorry if i offended anyone: i'm not. the freedom of speech was not intended to protect people that say "hello have a nice day" it is not needed for comments like this. it was made to protect statements that may offend someone because opinons are not universal, not everyone has the same one, but everyone does have the right to state thiers

i'm sure there is much i have forgot to say, so i will edi my post as more comes to mind

F-16Guy
09-20-2004, 12:49 AM
Amen. The premise of this country is great, and I'd love if everyone would respect it. All are welcome, so long as they respect our culture (yes, we actually have a culture) and our laws. Should you choose to violate our laws and gain entry illegally, don't expect special treatment.