PDA

View Full Version : FINNALY gettin some engine work

YFZ450Ridr
09-14-2004, 07:36 PM
well my little 250 is at our mechanic because i had a problem with the rear end. we figured out that it was becuase i had hit a huge rock and my stock skid couldnt hold up and i broke off the end of the bolt to my drain plug and put a very small crack in the bottom and little by little the oil leaked out, at least thats what our mechanic told us. then after all that gets straightened out i am finally getting a little work done to my engine. as far as i know im getting it bored out a little bit, new pistion, rings, cam, valve spring kit, k&n fliter, and possibily a pipe(full system not slip on). now this is good and all and im sure my 250 will run a little better but id much rater have a 400ex instead my 250ex:o

250EXking
09-14-2004, 07:39 PM
sounds good, my buddy, just for motor work really, put in a cam, and that brought the machine alive a little bit. lets us know how the work on the engine works out and gives us a power report.:)

Punk'd
09-14-2004, 09:25 PM
But is it better then my ERRRRRRRRRRRR 450R? lmao!

j/p james-y

YFZ450Ridr
09-15-2004, 04:43 PM
dude did u jsut call me jamesy? thats what some girls call me :huh :huh

Punk'd
09-15-2004, 06:31 PM
Originally posted by 250EXridr
dude did u jsut call me jamesy? thats what some girls call me :huh :huh

Dude you are like sooo imature..........lol go change the battery on ur warrior:blah:

YFZ450Ridr
09-15-2004, 07:09 PM
Originally posted by Punk'd
Dude you are like sooo imature..........lol go change the battery on ur warrior:blah:

sry bud its already changed and its my dads not mine, i was smart and got a honda :blah:

Toadz400
09-15-2004, 07:28 PM
:huh

Guys go on MSN or something and have your little "wars", this crap is just ridiculous to be on a quad forum...

Punk'd, weren't you just saying in another thread that you're mature?:confused:

Punk'd
09-15-2004, 09:23 PM
Originally posted by Toadz400
:huh

Guys go on MSN or something and have your little "wars", this crap is just ridiculous to be on a quad forum...

Punk'd, weren't you just saying in another thread that you're mature?:confused:

Well sorry did I ruien your day by jokeing a little with my friend?

Oh and by the way if you call this " ridiculous" start looking at some other posts and calm down dude.. I dont see what I did wrong :rolleyes:;)