PDA

View Full Version : Mobile Dyno Services

Mobile Dyno
09-14-2004, 05:01 AM
I own a mobile dyno buisness called Precision Motorsports. We are located in VA. We travel the East Coast to races and events.
We have a dynojet model168 atv dyno w/ air/fuel analysis. If anyone is interested in our services or just have questions please email me at info@precision-ms.com. We were at the NQRA TT race in Buddscreek, MD and we were at the Hatfield and McCoy Dirt Days to name a couple of events that we were at. Our air/fuel module really takes the guess work out of jetting. We can jet on site for that altitude. Have us at your next event. We can also dyno motorcycles and karts.

Matt
Precision Motorsports
Mobile Dyno Services
www.precision-ms.com

nakomis0
09-14-2004, 07:39 AM
Hey Matt, Do you have a website with dyno sheets on it?

Or I was wondering if you don't would you mind posting the Hp and torgue numbers from mainly the stock machines and then some numbers from highly modified ones.

I'd really love to see something like that.

And by the way any peeps that are near this dyno I highly recommend getting your machine dyno tuned, you are almost always gonna find a pony or 2.

How much do you charge?

Pappy
09-14-2004, 07:40 AM
i agree, this service is worth it for proper tuning. i saw them in action at the nqra race...cool stuff