PDA

View Full Version : up for grabs

dn1911
09-13-2004, 08:15 PM
puttin the R up for sale or trade even though i love it. need a big bore 4x4.

here's a run down:

GT Thunder link/revalve
HMF Balance Pro
Pro Design K&N /w outerwears
ASV clutch lever
Dubach hot start lever on right side
need Baldwin cable still
13/39 gearing (sidewinder ti-moly rear)
Pro-tect front bumper (coated with line-X)
Pro-tect heavy duty desert bar ( coated with line-X)
Pro-tect stainless rear skid
PRM belly pan ( powder coated black)
PRM A-arm skids (PCed black)
PRM air scoops (black)
also the frame, subframe, wheels, swingarm, pegs, were all recently powder coated black.

it is located in central indiana and i will meet anyone seriously interested in riding it to buy it will bring to you or meet in middle.
will trade for big bore 4x4
going to check pay off but i think its worth 7K with everything done to it. local dealers are still getting almost 7K for them off the floor.

dn1911
09-17-2004, 04:26 PM
bump and also not stuck on price just threw that out there off the top of my head.

kazpr
09-17-2004, 04:32 PM
You have any pics of this bike? Thanks my friend might be looking.

sparky450AR
09-18-2004, 10:42 PM
DN....a big bore 4x4!!!!!!! lol....i was going to get a dirtbike, but a big bore 4x4!! lol jk.....do you need it for working? or just beacuase you want a cadilac to put around on?

dn1911
09-20-2004, 07:17 PM
no pics yet and i'm not sure what i want cause i love the R so much. but a lot of the riding i do is easier and more fun on a 4x4. my girlfriend has a Bombardier Outlander 400 and it is wicked plus there are a lot of places i can't follow her so i would like to have a 4x4 but i don't know what i'm going to do.

kazpr i'm not sure where your at but if you are close you can come by and check it out. i will be trying to get pics up this weekend though.

brif
09-21-2004, 04:58 PM
Maybe in a year or 2 I may get a 4x4. I also like the 400 outlander, but after I saw a lime green praire I think I know what 4x4 I may end up getting sooner rather than later. Although I wouldn't sacrafice my r to get one......

sparky450AR
09-22-2004, 03:37 PM
My uncle just got one of those new brute forces.....thing is very impressive. If your thinking about the prairie, look at the brute force for sure. Also dont count out the Rincon, awesome bike.

dn1911
09-22-2004, 09:00 PM
yea i was looking at the BF or the new suzuki 700Fi but for now i think i'll be hanging on to the R for a while longer and just make a few more changes to get her a little more woods ready.

also on the outlander that thing is amazing for a 400cc 600 pound machine. i'm six foot 230 and i can easily get it to do bumper dragging wheel stands with the EPI clutch kit. can't wait to get some kind of pipe on it. i keep bugging HMF to make something for it but for know they keep telling me no unless i want to drive a couple of hours for them to look at it for a mock up. which i might do this winter if i can get off for a long weekend or something.

sparky450AR
09-22-2004, 09:51 PM
Originally posted by dn1911
yea i was looking at the BF or the new suzuki 700Fi but for now i think i'll be hanging on to the R for a while longer and just make a few more changes to get her a little more woods ready.

also on the outlander that thing is amazing for a 400cc 600 pound machine. i'm six foot 230 and i can easily get it to do bumper dragging wheel stands with the EPI clutch kit. can't wait to get some kind of pipe on it. i keep bugging HMF to make something for it but for know they keep telling me no unless i want to drive a couple of hours for them to look at it for a mock up. which i might do this winter if i can get off for a long weekend or something.

I think your making a good choice keeping that R around. I know you do a lot of woods riding...THIS IS INDINA! lmao....first thing i would do for the woods, would be looking into that rekuse clutch system. Good luck.