PDA

View Full Version : Street bike in excellent condition..

LaSalleKid
09-13-2004, 08:14 PM
I want a good one... not a pos. Will trade YFZ with a sh*tload of mods.

Shoot me some offers.. peace.

chadmeyer24
09-13-2004, 09:18 PM
got a 2002 yamaha r6
go to
www.sounddomain.com/id/cam24
and check it out
where are you located tho, do not want to ship or drive to far

LaSalleKid
09-13-2004, 09:31 PM
I pm'ed you.. I'll be home after I get off at 5 tommorow evening..

chadmeyer24
09-13-2004, 09:34 PM
didn't recive the pm

LaSalleKid
09-13-2004, 09:59 PM
Hey man I want your bike..

I wrote a longggg detailed description on my yfz but it didnt send.. instead I saved it.. and Ill send it to your email or re type it all when I can I am very interested. How serious are you if I drive over halfway there?? I tell you what.. give me a call tomorrow evening if youd like 318.495.5175 my name is michael.. ill be in after 5pm.. We'll talk about it... i'll ttyl man thanks -Mike

chadmeyer24
09-13-2004, 10:18 PM
hey where are you located?
I don't want to drive very far
and what kinda trade are you talkin
straight up? cause I think I'd want a little cash as well

LaSalleKid
09-14-2004, 03:32 AM
I was thinking a straight up trade but... I know it wouldnt be to worth it for you. I wassnt going to say anything until you did;) No thats why I said im throwing all the gear in 7500 bike... 1500 in mods you known umm what else would ya want.. 2...300 ? You wouldnt have to drive to far..

LaSalleKid
09-14-2004, 03:41 AM
Hey Chad..

About the YFZ / R6 trade.. You have a very nice bike and id like to trade with you. Even though you are my first offer.. I havent seen a red R6 like that around here and its hott and i'll take you up on it if your serious. I live in north Louisiana and I can drive a good ways if youd help me out some. My bike has well over $1500 into it already and its only 4 months old. So it still has two months of warranty left on it. I paid a little over $7500 for it out the door (remember its a limited edition) and my gear was free. You can have all my gear (matching red/black O'Neal Element helmet & goggles, pants, and jersey) as well. By the way if your bike has been laid down I do not want it sorry, or if anything is wrong on it mechanically. Its gotta be clean man. Mines in excellent shape. Its like my daughter. But I need this bike for a vehicle. And if you had a helmet I would need it Louisiana just recently adopted a helmet law. Anyway umm.. if there are any questions at all holla at me. My yfz is in the shop right now getting rejetted, and K&N air filter w/ proflow kit installed, and the dura blue lowering kit put on. Its got BRAND new 20x11x10 Kenda Klaws on the back on Douglas 160 chrome rims w/ chrome valve stems. It has 19x6x10" Holeshot MX's on the front with the exact same kind of rims. It has chrome parts ALL over it it is one of the nicest yfz's I have seen (and im not saying that because its mine either.) The front fenders are shaved clean it looks sharp. Umm Im thinking of anything else... Its got a chrome throttle cap.. clutch cover.. brake reservoir cap.. parking brake block off...rims.. gas cap (with aftermarket neon red vent tube).. its got little stuff all over it man ..every paycheck I have gotten has went STRAIGHT into this machine because I fell in love with it. I was gonna break itno the motor after the warranty ran out in a few months but im not... I want a bike now. Let me know what you think I'll try and get some updated pics asap. Take it easy.. Take it easy and write back soon.. Michael Lisenby, Olla Louisiana