PDA

View Full Version : Mhsc

5valves
09-13-2004, 08:05 PM
Now that they have pulled our series points results, Is the MHSC going to step up to the plate for us quad people?
Its not like we havent had a great turn out this year.
What do you people think?

shep
09-13-2004, 08:23 PM
MHSC has a wonderfull chairman who hates quads evan being there . the sooner we get rid of that dip s#$$# the sooner we will have a a good MHSC.:mad:

5valves
09-13-2004, 08:45 PM
Well If Frank is going to be that kinda of an *** and hate us, than I am going to Iowa like everyone else! nnext year!!!

Rdogg450
09-13-2004, 08:51 PM
Yes .......... There definitely needs to be some changes in mhsc nexy year...:(

geogeorge
09-13-2004, 08:54 PM
Great go to Iowa nad do just what Franky won't you to. Why don't you keep coming to the Missouri races and bring lots of friends with youo. The more ATV's that show up the mader Frank gets. So come race and pis frank off at the same time. Its like a two for one sale. Don't worry next year there will be a site just for the ATV's and don't think Frank will shut this one down. Thats because I'm going to do it and the hell (sorry if that upsets anyone) with Frank.

Johnny & Monica
09-13-2004, 09:54 PM
The only good thing about the mo. series is the atv riders them selfs an seeing old buddys you aint raced with in awhile Theres alot of good freindly people who race mo. series that aint made it to Iowa yet. Someone need`s to nut up an start a new mo. atv only series at the same tracks different weekends an spread the series to all 4 coners of mo. with some new spots We`ve got a couple good locations here in nwmo that could make good parking an course.Bike riders an Frank aint going to make it no better.We the atv riders are going to have to do it on our own.Just my 2 cents:)

Johnson
09-14-2004, 06:15 AM
I like that idea I think if we got alot of good people together we could make a good series since they don't care about atv's.

Carl Nevins
09-14-2004, 08:12 AM
F frank, can someone tell me why results are no longer posted on racing quads, and i cant find the results on mhsc.com, and they took the series pionts away, what some of us travel, and spend good money to race for it's just over like that:grr:

yfz450xc
09-14-2004, 08:19 AM
Originally posted by mikeracerx34
The only good thing about the mo. series is the atv riders them selfs an seeing old buddys you aint raced with in awhile Theres alot of good freindly people who race mo. series that aint made it to Iowa yet. Someone need`s to nut up an start a new mo. atv only series at the same tracks different weekends an spread the series to all 4 coners of mo. with some new spots We`ve got a couple good locations here in nwmo that could make good parking an course.Bike riders an Frank aint going to make it no better.We the atv riders are going to have to do it on our own.Just my 2 cents:)

There are alot of things in the working right now w/ mhsc and we have the #'s for bike and quads this year , they are starting to hear our voices and there are a few of us stepping up to the series and representing the quads, #1, you need to come as well because of who you are(DJ) and we do need more areas to race and your right all 4 corners would be nice everyone keep in touch for the upcoming MHSC meeting sometime in november and we will flood the place w/ quads alot of bike clubs need us as we need them but we have to prove that to them.I'll be at the meeting , or get w/ me at park hills.:D

shep
09-14-2004, 08:32 AM
scott let me know when it is and i will try to be there represent!!!

yfz450xc
09-14-2004, 08:34 AM
Originally posted by shep
scott let me know when it is and i will try to be there represent!!!

Oh yea I can feel it coming on now:eek2: :D
That will work

shep
09-14-2004, 08:37 AM
the atvers and families are the only reason we go:D

YAMAHAVIPER
09-14-2004, 08:45 AM
THE BEST WAY TO FIX THE PROBLEM IS TO VOTE IN A NEW CHAIRMAN.SO GET YOUR ATV CLUBS TOGETHER DECIDE BEFORE THE MEETING WHO YOU WOULD WANT TO REPRESENT YOUR POSITIONS AND REPLACE FRANK.JUST REMEMBER IT IS A THANKLESS JOB AND EVERYONE ELSE WILL FEEL THAT THEY CAN DO BETTER.IT IS TIME FOR A CHANGE.
LARRY WHALEN

Johnny & Monica
09-14-2004, 08:45 AM
They also need to throw in a 90cc class if they seperate the race weekends,We go to Iowa as a family an race with 3 entry fees an 5 gate fees,An theres alot of mo. riders who would show up with there kids or little brothers an sisters.More money for series an there our future racers:macho :macho

Johnny & Monica
09-14-2004, 08:49 AM
Originally posted by YAMAHAVIPER
THE BEST WAY TO FIX THE PROBLEM IS TO VOTE IN A NEW CHAIRMAN.SO GET YOUR ATV CLUBS TOGETHER DECIDE BEFORE THE MEETING WHO YOU WOULD WANT TO REPRESENT YOUR POSITIONS AND REPLACE FRANK.JUST REMEMBER IT IS A THANKLESS JOB AND EVERYONE ELSE WILL FEEL THAT THEY CAN DO BETTER.IT IS TIME FOR A CHANGE.
LARRY WHALEN

I got 3 nominees Tom pendergas,MOMMA B,ELVIS:D

yfz450xc
09-14-2004, 08:52 AM
everyone you talk to will tell you that the quad family is more open and trusting than any other's I feel, everyone looks out for each other and what happens on the track stays on the track and off to a new race, all of these things have been talked about in the past 3-4 weeks so we are on a roll we need to keep it alive if it dies out it will die and nothing will happen,

shep
09-14-2004, 08:53 AM
amen rev. Whalen when u gonna hook ole shep on parts ha ha ha???:devil:

yfz450xc
09-14-2004, 08:55 AM
And dont deny Greg Kinklear cause he is your alternate quad cahirman for district 18 , Tom's right hand man there are alot of choices who would be good thats for sure, and all them were good to , except ELvis??
:D

shep
09-14-2004, 09:00 AM
:GREG KINKLER is my #1 choise !!cool:

Johnny & Monica
09-14-2004, 09:04 AM
just joking around about Elvis and stuff but we really do need a good chairman to represent us and make this a great FAMILY series on separate weekends from the bikes so we can have the whole day for kids adults and fun just hanging out with all our quad friends.

You're right about the chairman being a Thankless job but I think if people knew the chairman was all about the quads they would cut him or her some slack while getting everything together.I think Tom is the only spokesman we have at a table full of bike riders .

Duane J are you up for it ?????

79400ex
09-14-2004, 10:42 AM
Frank thinks this will to psss off the atv riders So we won't show up at the last race. Frank is scaried that one day the atv's will out number his motorcycles. TO GET BACK FRANK FOR THIS LET'S HAVE A RECORD TURN OUT FOR THE LAST OF YEAR AND OUT NUMBER THE BIKES.We have came close a couple time this year. I know for fact that Kahoka race they only had 191 riders show uip thats all rider just not Mhcs rider. When you exclude the national riders they only had 101 to 106 rider from Mhcs that showed up for the race. THe atv had 101 riders shopw up all Mhcs rider. So I think they atv's are here now!!!!!!!!!!

Johnny & Monica
09-14-2004, 02:28 PM
Park Hills is the last race will they send out a seperate flyer???
Does anyone know if they are having kids???The kids had so much fun at Kahoka I hope they do. Their race season is winding down with only 2 left in Iowa , it would be nice for them to add another missouri race to their experience this year.I know they usually have kids at the racers for research.

shep
09-14-2004, 02:38 PM
:mad: MHSC still needs higher quad #s. Just my 2cents we need AMA at every single event...............We buy the damn card for 2 races why not get our moneys worth!!!

geogeorge
09-14-2004, 03:03 PM
Hay shep why do we need AMA? I feel like that holds the numbers down at some of the races. YOu know you can go do a AMA event on the street and not have to join so why do they make you join for a off road event?

I think Tom P would be a good chairman and Greg said he doesn't wont to do it again. I also think Yak yak would do a bang up job.:devil:

Ok the latest on the scores is that they have a spot on the MHSC website for them but the ATV scorekeeper has not sent them in as of yet. Thay have asked for them twice now so you might wish to get on her case to get the scores to the webmaster so we know whats going on.

G. George YFZ450 stock class

YAMAHAVIPER
09-14-2004, 03:19 PM
NOTHING AGAINST TOM P,BUT THE NEW CHAIRMAN NEEDS TO HAVE THE INTEREST OF ALL RIDERS NOT ONLY ATV BUT MOTORCYCLE ALSO.PLUS TOM WOULD PROBABLY REQUEST THAT ALL RACERS RIDE HONDAS OR START FROM THE BACK ROW IF YOU RIDE YAMAHAS, JUST KIDDING TOM.

shep
09-14-2004, 03:46 PM
Originally posted by geogeorge
Hay shep why do we need AMA? I feel like that holds the numbers down at some of the races. YOu know you can go do a AMA event on the street and not have to join so why do they make you join for a off road event?

I think Tom P would be a good chairman and Greg said he doesn't wont to do it again. I also think Yak yak would do a bang up job.:devil:

Ok the latest on the scores is that they have a spot on the MHSC website for them but the ATV scorekeeper has not sent them in as of yet. Thay have asked for them twice now so you might wish to get on her case to get the scores to the webmaster so we know whats going on.

G. George YFZ450 stock class one good reason for AMA is every sanctioned race is in mags and AA pay back, hints more racers........made me think for a sec....haha

shep
09-14-2004, 03:50 PM
Originally posted by YAMAHAVIPER
NOTHING AGAINST TOM P,BUT THE NEW CHAIRMAN NEEDS TO HAVE THE INTEREST OF ALL RIDERS NOT ONLY ATV BUT MOTORCYCLE ALSO.PLUS TOM WOULD PROBABLY REQUEST THAT ALL RACERS RIDE HONDAS OR START FROM THE BACK ROW IF YOU RIDE YAMAHAS, JUST KIDDING TOM. I think Tom p. could be a fair chairman.

geogeorge
09-14-2004, 03:51 PM
Ok shep why do people get to go to a street event and not join but have to join for a off road event?

I kow what your saying but for the guy/girl that only races once or twice a year I don't hink they should be maid to join the AMA. For those of us that race more often that is fine.

So shep what did you do today?

shep
09-14-2004, 03:55 PM
AMA olso fights for our to own and operrate off road vehicles....now stop making use words i cant spell.........and nothing

geogeorge
09-14-2004, 03:59 PM
Hay Shep I'm the one that is dsylexic here.
I no the AMA does a lot of good but I just think it is unfair that you can go to a AMA street event and not have to join but if you go to a off raod event you have to join.

Also shep I need some window put in do you think you can help me out?

shep
09-14-2004, 04:05 PM
not sure on all road events ...but yes on road racing you must be a member!!! you are starting to sound like an AMA commy!!!!! ha ha! call me at home on the window.

geogeorge
09-14-2004, 04:08 PM
Ok now I'm a commy.

See if I cover your back again.

Will do on the windows.

shep
09-14-2004, 04:12 PM
sorry geo KATIE JUST UNPLUGGED MY PC:macho

tprender
09-14-2004, 05:16 PM
Thanks, but not thanks guys.
1. At AMA road events you don't have to be an AMA member because of insurance. Most of the riders have there own insurance. This is one of the reasons that they tell me, this is what they tell me when I ask. I have been pushing for the few 3 or more years for 1 day membershps, but the National office is fighting it.
2. You can only attend the meeting if you are part of one of the promoting clubs. There are 16-17 clubs total. 4 maybe 5 of them are atv related. 4 of the clubs don't even do atv's. Greg and me have been talking with Scott and when we go to the meeting in Nov we are going in asking for some major changes. If we get 1/2 of them we will be lucky. We are planning on making some people mad. Greg and me have been listening and attending the races this year and know what is going on.
Most of you don't understand how the MHSC works. It is nothing like the GNCC races. And if, you realy get down and look closely at the GNCC races like I have been able to it has some major problems.
3. The Mudders are going to be doing PeeWee's on Sat Morning, you need to call them and ask if they are going to be doing quads then. Garry, Greg, Brian Jones, and myself have and will be doing the atv course at the last race. this way you will have a good race. I didn't say that it would be easy. Just for Shep, we have tried to find every rock that there is and make it part of the course. The course is 9.1 miles long, no building, but the straight on top of the dam is there. We have twicked it just a little were Meek crashed, so the speeds will be alot slower there.
4. If people stay away from the MHSC races it will hurt us, so you need to be there so the the number count stays up(about 140). Frank says that the compaliner will go away after awhile. He is hoping that you go to Iowa and ride. This is what he wants. You are then gone and he doesn't have to worry about you any more.
5. Some of you are starting to complain more than the quad riders that I had to put up with at the GNC races.
I think that I have said enough for now. Like Scott said, see Greg or myself at he last race. We are working for something better.
Did any of you see my articles in the ATV Racing mag about the first 2 races and the preview for the year?
PS Larry, I don't own a Honda anymore. It's big and green.

5valves
09-14-2004, 09:13 PM
MHSC has seemed to of stepped up to the plate, and has all the results posted.:macho
They did remove the link to racingquads.com though :grr:
If I ever get my new shifter shaft in time for park Hills I will be there.
I have gone from 6th to 9th in points in the Senior class since missing the last 2 races.:(

burrows
09-14-2004, 09:41 PM
Tom - So yu are saying if I want to go to the Nov. meeting I can not go cause I am not one of the officers or one that is having a race. How can we change that. We are what makes this circuit. We have the right to be heard. Yes we can send our gripes with you or someone else and sometimes it is never heard and then we don't ever hear what the heck went on there. I know I sent some ideas I had last year with a person and I know for a fact that it was never brought up cause this person didn't want anyone gettting upset. We need to have an open meeting so we can elect our next officers. The one in office will just elect who they want and they might not be anybetter than who we have in there right now. How do they elect the officers? Can they elect someone that is not there? Please let me know cause I would really like to go to this meeting.
Tom - Why dont you, since you will be at the meeting become our new chairman, predident or what ever they are called?
Momma B

toit loik toiga
09-14-2004, 10:51 PM
This is only my 2nd year racing and I have already met some really cool and genuine people. I really can't understand how our chairman can just put us on the backburner like he does. We have just as much right to race as the bikes do!!!!

P.S. Mr. Sheppard if you are out there, this is your youngest childs father and your girlfriends other boyfriend.:devil:

Carl Nevins
09-14-2004, 11:57 PM
i can't find s**t on mhsc about quad results? any ideas? put it back on racing quads. whats the tioga stuff about?

Johnny & Monica
09-15-2004, 12:06 AM
Carl I was rigth in front of you on overall.go to there home page an push quad results its on there.

burrows
09-15-2004, 12:10 AM
jeez I thought you were off to bed. Don't you have to work tomorrow..?? Notttttttt

Johnny & Monica
09-15-2004, 12:14 AM
Donald Trump says a guy only needs 6 hours sleep,But it ain`t working I`m still poor:huh

yfz450xc
09-15-2004, 04:48 AM
Just thinking out loud, wondering if we could get a hold of a few clubs who back our ideas and sit in w/ them as part of thier club for siiting in w/ the meeting , that way we are still there in force ?
Just a thought I know 1 or 2 clubs that we probably can, what do ya think Tom??:D

tprender
09-15-2004, 05:30 AM
You will find that all series will only let the promoters come to there meetings. At the GNC for MX and TT Nationals they even set the rules, classes, dates, and they even decide which promoters are alowed to have a race. The GNCC and GNC does a little meeting with the riders the day of the banquet. but, again this is done after the reg meeting.
Only 2-3 people per club is alowed into the meeting, because of romm. At the AMA meeting I only let in 2 people per club. If they had more I didn't let them speak, only the first 2.
Have to go to work.

yfz450xc
09-15-2004, 05:36 AM
Originally posted by tprender
You will find that all series will only let the promoters come to there meetings. At the GNC for MX and TT Nationals they even set the rules, classes, dates, and they even decide which promoters are alowed to have a race. The GNCC and GNC does a little meeting with the riders the day of the banquet. but, again this is done after the reg meeting.
Only 2-3 people per club is alowed into the meeting, because of romm. At the AMA meeting I only let in 2 people per club. If they had more I didn't let them speak, only the first 2.
Have to go to work.

Well it was a good Idea :)

Johnson
09-15-2004, 07:54 AM
Why do they hate the atv's so much? It's more money for them to have the atv race isn't it. It was a real slap in the race when I won the overall for the atv's and got a trophy that was half the size as the bikes overall trophy. They have also run all the atv guys away from the banquet because it's all about the bikes.

Tom is there any way to get an atv only series started. Or do we just keep hoping it gets better.

yfz450xc
09-15-2004, 08:00 AM
My guess is Frank dont want to admit taht quads are growing like they are , even at the club in Ill I belong to I run into the same stuff but as I do we need to keep showing them how big we are getting and not give up and hopefully they will see the light, And it may not even be frankl it might be the clubs pulling thier strings to but we wont know.
I hope to be there to speak to them at the meeting some how for the quads and if that blows up in my face then maybe have our own meeting and banquet in a seperate place and boycott thiers?
Maybe we just need to show we are serious.

YAMAHAVIPER
09-15-2004, 08:40 AM
TOM P,GLAD TO SEE YOUR COMING AROUND,RIDING GREEN?

burrows
09-15-2004, 09:40 AM
So how do we as atv riders suggest who we want in as a office holder? None? the office holders do all the deciding on who our next chairman will be? It will just be passed around amongst each other. There has to be someway this rule can be changed to have maybe a preliminary meeting in front of the board to suggest ideas to them. Kind of like a school board meeting. I can come and speak my peace but the board members say nothing till they go into executive meeting then they discuss what I had to say. This is what needs to be done so we can be heard. Other wise it is going to be this way till we have the authority to change it. Let the bikes have their own board members and let the ATV riders have their own board members. They can still meet together and have one big meeting but we need some authority. We want to be heard. ok I have vented so got to go to work. Momma B

geogeorge
09-15-2004, 01:51 PM
Ok Here is how it works.
The clubs that belong to the MHSC get to vote on the officers.
These clubs are the ones that put on the races.
You need to join the clubs to have a real voice in what is going on.
So if none of you beong to a club you might think about joining one. Look to see who is putting on the races close to where you live and try to join that club. If it is a mostly bike club then maybe you can get it to see the ATV light. If you do not have a club you can call Tom P or Greg K and they would be glade to have you join the MODIRT. That alone would tick Frank off.

tprender
09-15-2004, 06:45 PM
What you need to do is to go an join a club or promoter that is near you. After you join that group, you will have helped in 2 ways. One by helping put on one of the races and second your voice or views will be heard more.
The last 2 years we have made a big increase in the numbers of riders that come to the races. When we were only have an average of less than 75 to 80 riders for the year. We were looked down on and didn't have much of a voice. Two years ago we were in the mid 90's and last year we had 106 riders for the year. Compare this to thenumber for the bikes. Now that our numbers are getting close to there's we should be and will be heard from.
Daune, that trophy was made up back in the 80's and at that time we never got over 20 riders at any time at a race. The bike's were having close to 200 riders per race. This is why the difference in the size. Maybe it it time to get a new award, I don't think so. Keep with the tradition. some of you will take this the wrong way about the tradition. It is the award that has been given out, so let's keep the same award.
If you have things that you would like presented at the meeting put them on paper and give it to me at the last race. I would bet that it might be all ready on my list.

shep
09-15-2004, 06:55 PM
tpender can you type somthing with out using half a page ......please ...it takes to long to read.....ha ha ha :p

5valves
09-15-2004, 07:12 PM
I picked up a DVD at the Lebanon (Elk Creek) race from 2003, at the refreshment store not far from the race on the way home.
Anyone know how to get one for the 2004 race?
I saw several people videoing it so I am betting there is something around?

tprender
09-16-2004, 05:08 AM
Shep I am real suprised that you can even type, much less us a computer. Hell must have frozen over. It takes longer when I have to use the little words instead of the big ones.

shep
09-16-2004, 11:35 AM
I dont even know any BIG WORDS, and it do take me a while to type.......................:cool: :mad: THATS NOT FUNNEY!!!!

geogeorge
09-16-2004, 12:23 PM
Hay Tom
Why did it take you so long to say the same thing I did on the post before yours? Shep you know two BIG words (Frank Sucks)and I'v seen you use them both.

Johnson
09-17-2004, 06:34 AM
Tom I'm not saying that I hate my trophy but when the bike guy gets his right before me and it's two foot taller it just feels like mine isn't as important.

PS The tradition sucks

yfz450xc
09-17-2004, 06:58 AM
Tom I got to go w/ him on this one tradition is nice and we need to keep certain aspects of it intact but that is what our fight is now, ( Tradition or Past Practice) I know you understand what he is saying , here he is upfront of everyone and bike people present
and this happens it makes one feel less important not that any one is ungrateful just a little smaller at times, racing bikes is hard for 2 hours but so isnt racing a heavier and wider quad through the woods .
There are alot of (New School ) people now and that is what
keeps us a step in front of the other series except GNCC"S .
Look at Iowa grow , why because they have motivated people that understand, I know there is not alot you can do here w/ this but you get to be the punching bag:blah:
The Price of FAME:D

YAMAHAVIPER
09-17-2004, 09:12 AM
THE TIME HAS COME FOR RESPECT FROM THE BIKE SIDE,WHEN I GOT INVOLVED AS SCOREKEEPER IN THE MID 80S TO EARLY 90S WE DID NOT DESERVE ANY RESPECT ,RESPECT IS SOMETHING YOU EARN.THAT TIME HAS NOW COME,EACH YEAR THAT PASSED WE SHOWED THE PROMOTERS THAT WE WERE GROWING IN NUMBERS WE STARTED WEARING RACE APPARREL AND MORE CLUBS STARTED RUNNING ATVS.IN THE EARLYDAYS WE WOULDDECIDE CLASSES AT THE RACES DEPENDING WHO SHOWED UP.WE RACED FOR 1 HOUR GOT OUR WELL DESERVED CHEAP TROPHY AND WENT HOME.

AFTER A FEW YEARS AND ALOT OF LONG MEETINGS WE FINALLY GOT THE SERIES TO RUN 1.5 HOURS THE SACRIFICE WAS TO START AT 8:30 .WE DID THAT AND ONCE AGAIN BETTER TURN OUT .

THE TIME HAS COME NOW FOR THE SERIES TO STEP UP FOR THE QUAD GUYS, THE ATV RIDER TURNOUT HAS INCREASED EVEN THOUGH WE HAVE HAD LESS BIKES TO CHOSE FROM WHERE THE BIKE GUYS HAVE ALWAYS HAD MORE.

WHEN WE LOOK IN OUR WALLETS ALL OF OUR MONEY LOOKS THE SAME WHETHER WE RIDE ATVS OR MOTORCYCLES.WHEN I MAKE MY DAILY BANK DEPOSIT I LOOK AT IT AS AMERICAN MONEY,NOT WHETHER A CUSTOMER RIDES YAMAHA OR HARLEY ITS ALL GREEN TO ME.

WE NEED TO BE UNITED.

SINCERELY

LARRY WHALEN

Carl Nevins
09-17-2004, 09:31 AM
that's what i was going to say just couldn't type as fast.

yfz450xc
09-17-2004, 09:49 AM
Very well put Larry, this is why we Younger series followers need the continued support of the "Founders" because the "Series" will be more likly to listen to you than us so called trouble makers.
The MHSC series puts out some of the top riders during national of which some all already in this conversation and this needs to be reconized by the series it can no longer undergo the lack of support we have seen at variuos times.
I am sure there are alot of things we dont see in the back that the series does do for us but by the same point they need to keep us in the loop and not take us for granted anymore , now we have the numbers and the quads know this; were just always tired of having to be on the defencive when sticking up for ourselves .
Just my 2 cents worth:eek2:

Sinsai
09-17-2004, 12:40 PM
I just finished reading all of the posts ( all 4 pages) about the MHSC series and thought I would let you guys know what the deal is with my site http://www.racingquads.com.
Frank does not want me to post any more quad results on my site. At the beginning of this season an attempt was made then to get rid of our results. I never got a reason then either.
Keep in mind that no one was ever posting results for quads, so I decided to see if I could do it. I made sure that there were no pop up ads on any of the MHSC pages or ads trying to get people to buy stuff. I pay for my site and took my time and money and posted these results for all of us. I have never asked for a dime nor made one doing it. You could get to all of the MHSC pages w/o ever seeing anything pertaining to my business.
This year there were a couple of races that I was late in posting. One race was so jacked up that the results kept changing so I waited to post them till they were final. I also have a job too! There were other times I did not get the results quickly enough to post them..
Frank did not call me or tell me what he wanted to do, I found out through the grapevine that were we not going to have any other results given to us. If someone has an issue with us posting scores, grow some XXXXs and speak!. The word that I got was that people were complaining to Frank about late postings (and other things), but no one will tell me who or why. Keep in mind I get absolutely nothing for doing this, others that do some work for the series get free entries. I have never asked for such. All I want to do is get the results to see points, just like everyone.
I have been racing the series since 1997 and have seen the series change through the years. Our turnout is better than ever. But we are getting fewer races each year. Do the ATV racers have a voice? No, by posting polls regarding the series I hoped to let the MHSC bigshots know the majority's opinion. So much for that...
Also don't blame our ATV scorekeeper, she has to put up with a lot of XXXX and we would all be screwed without her.
Anyway, I will get rid of all of the MHSC stuff on my site soon, unless some one changes their mind. If allowed, I would continue to post results but it doesn't look like that is going to happen.
I don't want to bash Frank but it sure would have been nice if he would have told me straight up whats up and why. If anyone knows anymore about this or has an opinion , let me know.....:confused2

yfz450xc
09-17-2004, 12:53 PM
And as Paul Harvey says , for the rest of the story, Thank you and I'm sure the riders know of your commitment to the series .
You both did a bang up job as far as I'm concerned.

Rdogg450
09-17-2004, 07:18 PM
Sounds like alot of people are unhappy with the series.:(
Hopefully alot will get worked out at that meeting.:D

Johnny & Monica
09-17-2004, 11:21 PM
Originally posted by Sinsai
I just finished reading all of the posts ( all 4 pages) about the MHSC series and thought I would let you guys know what the deal is with my site http://www.racingquads.com.
Frank does not want me to post any more quad results on my site. At the beginning of this season an attempt was made then to get rid of our results. I never got a reason then either.
Keep in mind that no one was ever posting results for quads, so I decided to see if I could do it. I made sure that there were no pop up ads on any of the MHSC pages or ads trying to get people to buy stuff. I pay for my site and took my time and money and posted these results for all of us. I have never asked for a dime nor made one doing it. You could get to all of the MHSC pages w/o ever seeing anything pertaining to my business.
This year there were a couple of races that I was late in posting. One race was so jacked up that the results kept changing so I waited to post them till they were final. I also have a job too! There were other times I did not get the results quickly enough to post them..
Frank did not call me or tell me what he wanted to do, I found out through the grapevine that were we not going to have any other results given to us. If someone has an issue with us posting scores, grow some XXXXs and speak!. The word that I got was that people were complaining to Frank about late postings (and other things), but no one will tell me who or why. Keep in mind I get absolutely nothing for doing this, others that do some work for the series get free entries. I have never asked for such. All I want to do is get the results to see points, just like everyone.
I have been racing the series since 1997 and have seen the series change through the years. Our turnout is better than ever. But we are getting fewer races each year. Do the ATV racers have a voice? No, by posting polls regarding the series I hoped to let the MHSC bigshots know the majority's opinion. So much for that...
Also don't blame our ATV scorekeeper, she has to put up with a lot of XXXX and we would all be screwed without her.
Anyway, I will get rid of all of the MHSC stuff on my site soon, unless some one changes their mind. If allowed, I would continue to post results but it doesn't look like that is going to happen.
I don't want to bash Frank but it sure would have been nice if he would have told me straight up whats up and why. If anyone knows anymore about this or has an opinion , let me know.....:confused2

Lee you guys do a great job with the results An you guys are one of the reasons we liked the mo. series so much You guys been great freinds to us since 99 letting us crash at your house to go to some of the races in your area.aint got to vist with you alot because of the Iowa series hope to see ya at park hills,YES FRANK IS A ***,Even thogth you didnt say it. Johnny an Monica