PDA

View Full Version : yfz for trade or.............

cheeseburger35
09-13-2004, 06:50 AM
I have a 04 yamaha fyz minor mods - k&n, peashooter taken out, jetted, gytr- rear grab bar gecko paddles

i need to get rid of it i moved and i have no place to ride at it's a fast bike i've got some people looking at it up here some guy has offered me 5k for it i want more OR a nice 4x4 chevy with significant mods or a clean jeep with mods

my email is cheeseburger35@YAHOO.COM

Puff Daddy
09-13-2004, 12:41 PM
i'll trade you my 300ex for it.......

My Phelosophy: you are the rich & i'm the poor

cheeseburger35
09-13-2004, 01:24 PM
my philosophy is never downgrade!! sorry guy

Puff Daddy
09-13-2004, 04:59 PM
Originally posted by cheeseburger35:
my philosophy is never downgrade!! sorry guy

(i'm just saying that hopefully one day a rich guy would do something like that, i figured you were rich)

cheeseburger35
09-13-2004, 05:03 PM
no i'm just an 18 year old kid that worked his *** off for his bike!!

Puff Daddy
09-13-2004, 06:18 PM
Last summer i worked, i made 6.50 an hour,

i was working 8 to 16 hours a day barley making minimum wage.

Here is something that threw me off, (as i worked i found out that my boss was gay, you know that all of them gay dudes do that hand thing & he called his moma alot too......

He wanted me to stalk the beer cooler, arrange all cases of cokes in order, cut meat & wrap it up, take outtrash, bag to ice boxes slam fool, sweep and leaf blow the whole parking lot, weeded, push mow, mow his loan and store, put trash bag in all trash cans, empty coke & beer tubs & refill them , help cook, clean up all bathrooms, mop and sweep store, keep all rugs clean from dirt, stalk all coke shelves & beer, crush and flatten all boxes and trash you see on the floor, pick up trash that the people threw on the ground outside for pure meaness, help & talk to the needed people, and much much more...

I never took a freeken lunch break or anybreak at all. i never hardly had time to complete each task he gave me almost every second.......... (he definatly talked quirish: like Christopher Lowell)
(he not even from this freeken country, he was adopted by rich parents................

So, My New Pholosophy is: Life is a ***in ***** especially if you work for one.......

LaSalleKid
09-13-2004, 06:30 PM
Puff Daddy go try rapping if you want an easy life dont come on here whining. Id like for you to come Roughneck with me on an offshore rig about a week if you think cutting meat and push mowing for a d*ckhead boss sucks.:eek2:

Puff Daddy
09-14-2004, 10:22 AM
Yeah i heard that yall make good money working on rigs......

(Puff Daddy is just a nickname for me, because i use to have a fro when i was a kid & yes, i am a white dude)

i really go by 300ex racer