PDA

View Full Version : awrcs back in action

awrcs89
09-12-2004, 07:08 PM
wow after a long vacation it time to start racing again we are running in sugargrove pa maple shade raceway this up comming weekend sept 18th 19th we are also scoring this as a 3 race series so come out and put your self to the test we hope to see you all there

countypark
09-12-2004, 07:30 PM
I am planning on coming.

Can I renew my ATVA membership at the track? It just expired.

Do you have some more info that you can post about the race?

Starting times, classes, cost, etc.

Is there a SPORT Class like the GNCC. I run a 300EX.

If not what is the vet class age?

awrcs89
09-12-2004, 09:35 PM
we are ama rules we only offer ama cards and distric card ar the races you can check us out at www.awrcs.com www.imxracing.com www.tmcprostats.com hope this answers any questions i dont really work in the sign up just out on the trails thanks

awrcs89
09-14-2004, 02:18 PM
anyone else comming

yoshz400rider
09-14-2004, 03:04 PM
it is to far for me and i started racing all the CRA races this year but I want to race AWRCS so bad next year as do some other ppl I know we are getting fed up with the constant cheating and the results getting screwed up will there be an AWRCS series next year or not I have heard from some ppl the quads will be dropped

awrcs89
09-16-2004, 06:42 PM
hey we are still going to try to keep the quads next year but if we dont start getting more then 50 we will have to really think about next year but as of now we will have them next year

awrcs89
09-16-2004, 08:03 PM
yoshz400rider hey just to let you know that the lats four races are scored seperate then the first six so if you are instersted check out www.imxracing.com

yoshz400rider
09-16-2004, 08:58 PM
I am very sorry to hear that really looking forward to running different tracks and diff series next year about fed up with the CRA but when ur in a points battle you got to go to them all and unfortuntely the last few races are the day before some CRA races and one is during the Powerline Park GNCC hopefully you will keep the quads arouind next year more people will show up as the name gets out. keep us posted

gizmocor
09-17-2004, 11:37 AM
I was planning on coming to the race in Sugargrove, it is only about 2hrs from me, but I have a wedding to go to this weekend. I hope you can keep the ATV's in the series. I tried to race this last year only to find out ATV weren't part of it. I hope it is still around next year, I like that facility.

countypark
09-18-2004, 06:12 AM
On www.imxracing.com

They posted that the race has been cancelled due to flooding.

Bummer

awrcs89
09-18-2004, 09:43 AM
hey guy it was to bad to let anyone race this weekend we will make up date posted soon thanks