PDA

View Full Version : I only have 4 days.......Im calling out more kids!!

QuadJunkies
09-12-2004, 12:21 PM
Hi everyone :) This is Lil QJ... I was wondering if anyone will be heading to Idaho with there minis for the worcs race?? So far I dont think anyone will be racing with me from the idaho area:( my little brother blew up his motor last week so it wont be redy in time . I feel bad for him.:(
I also have my last points race for flattrack the day before. lots going on this week!! I hope more kids show up so I can race my first national!!:blah:
Kelsey

QuadJunkies
09-12-2004, 12:22 PM
BTW. This was lil QJ under My Moms name....:)

fastbikes
09-12-2004, 01:24 PM
This is mom using fastbikes computer since my wireless doesn't seem to be working out in the 5th wheel. Austin will be racing either using his Pred or Mikka's Kassea and if Austin's Pred is running ok, then Coit will more than likely use Mikka's. I asked Mikka if she wanted to race but she wanting no part if there were any type of jumps. We're hoping Hard Rock has the Mongoose done and will be bringing it down for the Worcs race and then Coit will use that one instead. I believe Shelby will be racing Bubba's too. So looks like Kelsey will have some partners to race with after all.

QuadJunkies
09-12-2004, 01:41 PM
Originally posted by fastbikes
This is mom using fastbikes computer since my wireless doesn't seem to be working out in the 5th wheel. Austin will be racing either using his Pred or Mikka's Kassea and if Austin's Pred is running ok, then Coit will more than likely use Mikka's. I asked Mikka if she wanted to race but she wanting no part if there were any type of jumps. We're hoping Hard Rock has the Mongoose done and will be bringing it down for the Worcs race and then Coit will use that one instead. I believe Shelby will be racing Bubba's too. So looks like Kelsey will have some partners to race with after all. Hey Mom!!!
I thought that Austin couldnt race due to his age and CC disp. on the quad????:confused: thats cool more kids will be out, I hadnt heard word from anyone so I was thinking Kelsey was the only kids locally......Everyone showing up for the last FT race on Fri. too???

BlueZ440
09-12-2004, 02:56 PM
I know this is about the kids but How come you R saying the last race this friday?? the 24th is also a point race for us.

fastbikes
09-12-2004, 07:59 PM
Originally posted by QuadJunkies
Hey Mom!!!
I thought that Austin couldnt race due to his age and CC disp. on the quad????:confused: thats cool more kids will be out, I hadnt heard word from anyone so I was thinking Kelsey was the only kids locally......Everyone showing up for the last FT race on Fri. too???

Austin is going to race unless someone complains about age, they told me that if someone protest that we would have to have his birth certificate to prove is age, if it goes that far then I have to worry then:rolleyes: , doesn't seem like that many minis will be there, Don't know if HR is going to be there. They said they were but then I talk to this last week and they knid of acted like they weren't going to be there. Who knows, But AUstin and Coit will be there for sure. Austin is 8 right;)

QuadJunkies
09-13-2004, 12:01 AM
Originally posted by BlueZ440
I know this is about the kids but How come you R saying the last race this friday?? the 24th is also a point race for us. No. The 24th is a fun race. the 17th is last points I asked Terry about it....