PDA

View Full Version : wanna get another 400ex...prices

400exbiggun
09-11-2004, 11:36 AM
well i still owe $1500 on my CRF and i need to attend to my Jeep before a quad. But after i get all that crap straightened out im thinking of a 400ex or a raptor.. (i know what you all think about them)

anyway my question is would it be alot cheaper to buy just a running 400ex and hope nothing in the motor is wrong or goes wrong?
or my friend that races a 500ex flat tracker has about 4-5 400ex motors sitting on his shelfs next to his 2 extra pair of long travel a-arms (rich lucky *******).
Would it be cheaper to get a complete bike or a complete rolling chassis minus a motor? and what should i look to pay????
i just want a quad, i went to bikes and man its really really hard to get used to balancing over huge rocks and hill climbs compared to going slow and not givving a crap on a quad.

Atreyu
09-11-2004, 03:25 PM
How about you buy yours back from me. :blah:

400exbiggun
09-11-2004, 08:58 PM
idk i might...but its got that 416...kinda looking for a stock motored bike...although my friend with the 500ex can slap me with a new topend cheap...hmmm

pm me with what you want again...just the basics nothing fancy

if the price is good and ya still got it in like november i might consider it...im taking on a 2nd job to buy a 400 or a used 450r