PDA

View Full Version : 3 Fights yesterday

TGW_400ex
09-11-2004, 11:19 AM
I was at our city park yesterday. There were all these freshman playing basketball and we were watching them. They were like really bad at it. We were bored so some kids payed this senior skater kid 5 dollars to go over to all of them and go "You You You You and You Suck it" well he walked over looking all POed and did it and we were al laughing so hard (He actually did it a little different but I'm trying to keep it PG). There were alot of them and they were those g-unit pants around knees kids that thought they were tough. They walked over by the bathrooms and got a kid to come over and say that one of those g unit kids wanted to fight the senior. He was like come over here and after about 15 mins of that they came over. It got so funny becuase the senior kid took it as a big joke. He like "I'm rollin 20 deep" and a bunch of other stuff like that. Everyone there was laughing. So they got this other kid to come over that was big and he kept saying that stuff. So they like got in his face and the senior picked up his board and ran SCREAMING. OMG it was a riot. Then he ran into the skate park which is completely fenced in. They kept following him around saying lets fight. Well that kind of broke up and by then there were alot fo people there i'm guessing like 50:eek2: Then all of the sudden this kid throw his bike down and runs and spears this other kid and everyone is like WTF:huh So of course a circle forms and they were really smacking each other then some kid like "hey those two are brothers". Then everyone like break it up go fight at home. After that broke up the first fight started back up. Three of those freshman like started swinging at the Senior. They were like hitting him in the arm so everyone was like maying fun of them so they left. Well everyone is leaving the skatepark when this kid we were with (also a senior) is to the big kid "hey fat*** why do you fight" and he like lets go so he turns around and is like hold my drink (which was beer hes pretty dumb) and the fat big kid tackled him. Man that fight would have been crazy but a guy from the YMCA next door came down and was like break it up I'm callin the cops. So both kids went like running and we left right as the cops came. All I got to say is WTF were these people thinking fighting right in the middle of town:rolleyes:

UglyMotha™
09-11-2004, 11:44 AM
:huh **drool drips from corner of mouth**

TGW_400ex
09-11-2004, 11:45 AM
Originally posted by UglyMotha™
:huh **drool drips from corner of mouth**

There is just sumthing about fights that make me just want to stop and watch:eek2: :devil:

derekhonda
09-11-2004, 12:40 PM
ummm, so lets see, you payed a kid $5 to go start something with a bunch of kids, then they went and got a bigger kid to handle this your $5 hit man? sounds pathetic:rolleyes:

TheFontMaster
09-11-2004, 12:49 PM
Originally posted by derekhonda
ummm, so lets see, you payed a kid $5 to go start something with a bunch of kids, then they went and got a bigger kid to handle this your $5 hit man? sounds pathetic:rolleyes:

LOL

And here come the stupid skate boarder remarcks :o

TGW_400ex
09-11-2004, 01:19 PM
I never said i payed anything:huh

Bobbs07
09-11-2004, 02:32 PM
Originally posted by TGW_400ex
I was at our city park yesterday. There were all these freshman playing basketball and we were watching them. They were like really bad at it. We were bored so some kids payed this senior skater kid 5 dollars to go over to all of them and go "You You You You and You Suck it" well he walked over looking all POed and did it and we were al laughing so hard (He actually did it a little different but I'm trying to keep it PG). There were alot of them and they were those g-unit pants around knees kids that thought they were tough. They walked over by the bathrooms and got a kid to come over and say that one of those g unit kids wanted to fight the senior. He was like come over here and after about 15 mins of that they came over. It got so funny becuase the senior kid took it as a big joke. He like "I'm rollin 20 deep" and a bunch of other stuff like that. Everyone there was laughing. So they got this other kid to come over that was big and he kept saying that stuff. So they like got in his face and the senior picked up his board and ran SCREAMING. OMG it was a riot. Then he ran into the skate park which is completely fenced in. They kept following him around saying lets fight. Well that kind of broke up and by then there were alot fo people there i'm guessing like 50:eek2: Then all of the sudden this kid throw his bike down and runs and spears this other kid and everyone is like WTF:huh So of course a circle forms and they were really smacking each other then some kid like "hey those two are brothers". Then everyone like break it up go fight at home. After that broke up the first fight started back up. Three of those freshman like started swinging at the Senior. They were like hitting him in the arm so everyone was like maying fun of them so they left. Well everyone is leaving the skatepark when this kid we were with (also a senior) is to the big kid "hey fat*** why do you fight" and he like lets go so he turns around and is like hold my drink (which was beer hes pretty dumb) and the fat big kid tackled him. Man that fight would have been crazy but a guy from the YMCA next door came down and was like break it up I'm callin the cops. So both kids went like running and we left right as the cops came. All I got to say is WTF were these people thinking fighting right in the middle of town:rolleyes:

sounds like a bunch of immature kids running their mouths and slapping eachother :confused:

derekhonda
09-11-2004, 03:17 PM
We were bored so some kids payed this senior skater kid 5 dollars

I dunno, i guess i miss understood but when you say "we" it does imply you and whomever. Either way i hate it when people get others to fight their fights for them, and if there wasnt any reason to fight why do it in the first place?

TGW_400ex
09-11-2004, 09:08 PM
I dunno, i guess i miss understood but when you say "we" it does imply you and whomever. Either way i hate it when people get others to fight their fights for them, and if there wasnt any reason to fight why do it in the first place?

haha don't ask me. I just love to watch fights haha

toby400ex
09-11-2004, 11:27 PM
I think that rotted my brain more than watching a season of Teletubbies.:(

kamikaze_rzrbak
09-12-2004, 01:08 AM
TGW forget all these kids talking smack to you! you all know watching a fight is fun as hell, and can also be comedy sometimes:p

LTandRaptorider
09-12-2004, 07:37 AM
Originally posted by kamikaze_rzrbak
TGW forget all these kids talking smack to you! you all know watching a fight is fun as hell, and can also be comedy sometimes:p

That's why I enjoy watching hockey... who cares if a game breaks out! :D

TGW_400ex
09-12-2004, 08:22 AM
Originally posted by kamikaze_rzrbak

:D :devil:

Guy400
09-12-2004, 05:55 PM
Originally posted by UglyMotha™
:huh **drool drips from corner of mouth** LMFAO...I was thinking the same thing:D

K_Banger125
09-12-2004, 06:52 PM
i was with tgw400 and i also think it was sweet:D
and they wern;t just smackin each other the one kid beat the f**k outa some kid...his eye socket, nose, mouth, ear and chit where all bleading...and the guy from the Y was a black belt karate instruter and he put our friend who was fighting the 3rd fight in some kind of jacki chan chink eyed chit:eek2: there was another fight there tonite by the same kids but the cops came before it got good:(

TGW_400ex
09-12-2004, 06:55 PM
Originally posted by K_Banger125
i was with tgw400 and i also think it was sweet:D
and they wern;t just smackin each other the one kid beat the f**k outa some kid...his eye socket, nose, mouth, ear and chit where all bleading...and the guy from the Y was a black belt karate instruter and he put our friend who was fighting the 3rd fight in some kind of jacki chan chink eyed chit:eek2: there was another fight there tonite by the same kids but the cops came before it got good:(

I know who im beating the s*** out of of freshman friday

Guy400
09-12-2004, 06:58 PM
This thread was doomed from the start...