PDA

View Full Version : Started High School(funny)

JRDrider22
09-10-2004, 03:29 PM
yea i started high school on tuesday and its been a blast. I have people comign up to me and know who I am before i knew it. Theyre all like hey your that really fast kid on the quads. well the kids i race with and ride with are like seniors so its cool going around. nothing really happened through the days except for today.

were sitting in study hall period 10+11. theres this upper classmen kid who everyone calls the nutty one. we arent allowed to listen to head phones, yet hes laying on the chair next to him with a sweat shirt over his head with his head phones on. the teacher finds out and calls him down and tells him to bring the cd player as well. yet the kid walks down without the cd player, gets mouthy with the teacher and he goes back up and gets it. all the freshmen along with me and laughing because we havent seen nothing yet. the kid takes his cd player down and walks back up. the teacher takes it and starts walking toward the door. the kid is sitting behind me then stands up and screams,"where the hell are you taking that" the teacher says "ll tell you when i get back."so the kid says " alright where the hell are you going to then." the teacher says ill tell you when i get back. the teacher walks out of the room and there is 2 more teachers at the bottom of the stairs. hes still standing and screams to everyone in the room and there is like 50 kids in there." God damnit i hate that guy he is such an *******. the other teacher calshim name and hes like what i do. he sits back down and stands up 2 seconds later and screams,"if i could kill someone and get away with it, yes it would be him. me and all the otehr freshmen are all cracking up and have no idea wtf was going on. yet he got suspended for a couple days, it made my day by laughing for 10 minutes non stop.

wow i love high skool. upper classsman girls kick ***

TCRACING425EX
09-10-2004, 03:33 PM
ya this is my second year and so far i have loved every minute of it .

JDiablo
09-10-2004, 03:35 PM
lol so your freshmeat i see,lol just wait until you get outta being the freshman it kicks ***....all the other freshman listen to you,and today in gym kicked *** we were going around making them do pushups and ****,lol sa'll good though me made them do 5 not like 500,lol but trust me man,it gets better....and word up to the upper class chicks are hot as chit:macho

JUSTINcredible
09-10-2004, 03:42 PM
talking about killing ppl at school isnt really that funny. it was almost a year ago that there was a school shooting just north of hear and 2 kids got killed, a friend of mine comes on here once in a while that goes to school were it was. he should get expelled for that:o

XCAdam89
09-10-2004, 03:59 PM
Originally posted by 300exrida
lol so your freshmeat i see,lol just wait until you get outta being the freshman it kicks ***....all the other freshman listen to you,and today in gym kicked *** we were going around making them do pushups and ****,lol sa'll good though me made them do 5 not like 500,lol but trust me man,it gets better....and word up to the upper class chicks are hot as chit:macho

I'm "Freshmeat" as well. :rolleyes:

JDiablo
09-10-2004, 04:01 PM
lol o well....i was too last year...it feels good not being a freshman anymore...lol but they have alot of names for the freshman...freshmeat,etc,etc...nothing wrong with it:devil:

JRDrider22
09-10-2004, 04:09 PM
yea as a freshmen i learned some things too. i learned who to hang round and not to. we have this italian kid whos dad is in the mob. he gets picked up every day by a limo. NO JOKE! and this one kid wanted to fight him, but the italian kid has freakn body guards, its nutz. but yea the girls r hott as chit 2. big props to them

300ex_rider1121
09-10-2004, 04:24 PM
there was this girl shs the pastors daughter and she went to college in florida before the storm and she got evacuated then she went bac and hes probably goin to get evacuated again for ivan well anyway there was no room in the freshman dorm so she rooms wit the senoirs

JRDrider22
09-10-2004, 04:35 PM
hmm...must be havn some fun wit her

bigbadbrad
09-10-2004, 05:25 PM
i remeber when i was a freshman, my brother was a senior, so i got picked on the most out of my class, but it is ok, because i am now a senior

JRDrider22
09-10-2004, 05:36 PM
yea my sister graudated last year. it sucks now i dont have her stickn there for me. and also its really hard to get expelled in our school cuz everyone is bad

sam the brave
09-10-2004, 06:22 PM
i love raggen on the freshman :devil:
and my high school is fun i get to use the bob cats and diesle tractors

Tommy 17
09-10-2004, 06:28 PM
if u think highschool is good wait till college... i have a teacher that literally drops the f bomb every 4 or 5 words... its great...

not only that u meet some crazy, funny, and really cool people... college is 100x better then highschool!

TheFontMaster
09-10-2004, 06:39 PM
The old band room im my school used to be in the basement, and our band teacher is awsome we can get away with just about anything. Heres some things that have happened in the band room.

-We cardboard bobsledded down the stairs.
-Locked the construction forman in an old bomb shelter.
-Shorted out power to literaly half the school.
-There was garets love shack which was a cardboard refrigerator box that you had to crawl through to get into the band room(the elementary teachers loved that by the way when they had to bring the little kids by it) Can you see the sarcasm there?
-We brought down a jiant golden retriever down there.
-There was a living room set up in the hall that consisted of a chair love seat, table and stuff
-Threw frisbees at the old trophies on the wall
-Countless numbers of people have been duck taped to chairs
-Someone was locked in a big drum case
-We skated down there alot
-One kid wheelied a wheel chair off of a thing that was like 4 feet high, and yes he landed it.

There is a whole lot more stuff we do there too, thats just the tip of the ice berg right there.

Guy400
09-10-2004, 06:48 PM
Originally posted by JRDrider22
yea i started high school on tuesday and its been a blast. I have people comign up to me and know who I am before i knew it. Theyre all like hey your that really fast kid on the quads. well the kids i race with and ride with are like seniors so its cool going around. nothing really happened through the days except for today.

were sitting in study hall period 10+11. theres this upper classmen kid who everyone calls the nutty one. we arent allowed to listen to head phones, yet hes laying on the chair next to him with a sweat shirt over his head with his head phones on. the teacher finds out and calls him down and tells him to bring the cd player as well. yet the kid walks down without the cd player, gets mouthy with the teacher and he goes back up and gets it. all the freshmen along with me and laughing because we havent seen nothing yet. the kid takes his cd player down and walks back up. the teacher takes it and starts walking toward the door. the kid is sitting behind me then stands up and screams,"where the hell are you taking that" the teacher says "ll tell you when i get back."so the kid says " alright where the hell are you going to then." the teacher says ill tell you when i get back. the teacher walks out of the room and there is 2 more teachers at the bottom of the stairs. hes still standing and screams to everyone in the room and there is like 50 kids in there." God damnit i hate that guy he is such an *******. the other teacher calshim name and hes like what i do. he sits back down and stands up 2 seconds later and screams,"if i could kill someone and get away with it, yes it would be him. me and all the otehr freshmen are all cracking up and have no idea wtf was going on. yet he got suspended for a couple days, it made my day by laughing for 10 minutes non stop.

wow i love high skool. upper classsman girls kick *** Sounds like he needs parents that believe in liberal amounts of corporal punishment.

One_Bad_400
09-10-2004, 07:01 PM
ya highschool was cool, i went for one year and went back the the middle school! the 8th grade went to the high school because the grades only went to 10th so i went to highschool and i feld pre-alg so they held me back so not i lost all my friends:(

JDiablo
09-10-2004, 09:01 PM
yea i can't wait for college too....man best years of your life they say:macho

MOFO
09-10-2004, 09:04 PM
Originally posted by Guy400
Sounds like he needs parents that believe in liberal amounts of corporal punishment.

I was getting ready to say something, but I see I'm not the only one that noticed that in the story!

Big400EX
09-10-2004, 10:03 PM
Sounds pretty normal, I have a lot of wise asses in my classes. There pretty funny to watch, im a freshman too. Although we're not in the high school till next year. *Our junior high goes till 9th grade*

4wheelboy
09-10-2004, 10:28 PM
Originally posted by JRDrider22
yea as a freshmen i learned some things too. i learned who to hang round and not to. we have this italian kid whos dad is in the mob. he gets picked up every day by a limo. NO JOKE! and this one kid wanted to fight him, but the italian kid has freakn body guards, its nutz. but yea the girls r hott as chit 2. big props to them

joey aint like u geting any of them girls. lol j/p. ill see your dad monday when i finaly start school;)

440exnacsracer
09-10-2004, 10:53 PM
CLASS OF '05 KICKS ASZZZ!!! lol, actually, my senior year is flat out blowin a big-on. no togas, not many parties, hot chicks,,...but kinda stuck up,...but i got this comin week off, then i got a senior prank to kick things up a little,.....7 chickens and 2 fat ducks will be in school with us.:D feedin em up this week:devil:

Quad18star
09-10-2004, 11:00 PM
Man there are a lot of young guns on this forum . If you think highschool is fun , just wait till you hit college or university . Thats when the REAL fun starts ..... oh man .... nothing like college girls . mmm mmm mmm . :blah: Spend the first week before college start and the next few weeks of school on rez and you'll get to meet some of the best , craziest , funniest people around .

dpizz450
09-11-2004, 08:12 AM
dude one bad 400 use periods or something lol. i couldn't understand what the hell u just posted

exrider360
09-11-2004, 08:50 AM
freshman year sucks becase of all the older kids i never had the problme becase i knew all of the m oince you get out of 9th its gonna be even better

Tommy 17
09-11-2004, 09:25 AM
college is so differnt... u get to choose who u want to hang out with... it sounds weird but theres like 3000+ kids there and everyone is just like u... alone... its weird how u meet people at times but it happens... its not like the kid down the street who was the only person to play with so u've been friends for 16 years...

u know back home i thought everyone was soooo badass and so cool... noone could top them... we were the best... yeah right... in 2 weeks at college i've meet kids who are 100x crazier, girls who are 100x hotter, its amazin who u meet...

and another thing... its a small small world... u'll learn that...

JDiablo
09-11-2004, 10:51 AM
****,im pretty fcked up myself crazy wise,i would love to meet some kids that are crazier then me,that will be the chit!

TGW_400ex
09-11-2004, 10:55 AM
you guys ever hear of freshman friday?

JDiablo
09-11-2004, 10:56 AM
yea who hasnt?:devil:

BlazingYamahaYz
09-11-2004, 11:08 AM
as funny as it is to watch, i hate kids who know they are doing something wrong and then flip out when they get caught...my high school sucks, maybe 150 people(in the WHOLE school), and not many hot chicks...thats why i know lots of people from different schools...high school is fun(im a junior), but my friends tell me college life is un-beatable...

JDiablo
09-11-2004, 11:11 AM
ahh that sux 150 kids in the whole skewl! wow we have like 1100

400ex28
09-11-2004, 11:39 AM
wow thats not very man kidz ours has like 1500

SHOCKER
09-11-2004, 12:03 PM
thats funny

im a junior this year :blah: highschool is good, messing with the teachers is even better, i have this drafting teacher and boy he is a flake, na hes cool and he tells these stories of kids he has had, oh boy they are funny oh and he also told us about how him and the other football coach got into a couple bar fights :devil:

JDiablo
09-11-2004, 12:05 PM
loo my english teacher is like that....he is always b!tching at the french of how someone invented essays and stuff...and he says literature might be good writing but is boring as hell...lol cool guy

400exbiggun
09-11-2004, 12:25 PM
for me being a freshman was pretty good. I knew alot of seinors and basically everyone else all cause my sisters were jr's and seinors and knew all the guys. But then when i was in 10th is sucked balls...i didnt know any upper classmen...and it was just boring in general

now im a JR...it still sucks cause i know a few 12th graders but im the only jr in my entire gym class
its aight though cause DAMN these little freshmen girls are HOT AS HELL:eek2: :eek2: :eek2:

JDiablo
09-11-2004, 12:30 PM
you aint chitting about the freshman girls being hott:eek2:

SHOCKER
09-11-2004, 09:28 PM
yeah i have weight training with about 4 other juniors with me (junior) and they are pretty cool and the rest are 1 gay arse senior and a crap load of sophmores, there are 3 hot girls :) :blah: so thats makes up for it, im 1 of hte strongest in the class of like 50-53 im not sure, but there are a couple pretty big guys.

this year there arent very many hot freshman girls, there a a shiat load of hot sophmore girls but not many freshman

bluebaron
09-12-2004, 12:23 AM
Originally posted by 400exbiggun

its aight though cause DAMN these little freshmen girls are HOT AS HELL:eek2: :eek2: :eek2:

anit it illegal for some of you to even read this!!!:devil:
but yeah i school is fun, fresh year wasnt bad,cuz i knew all the seionrs or was freinds with them, and i drove to school every day except for 2 weeks, know in 10th grades its the same, but all i can say is "all i go to school for are the chicks!"

Chef
09-12-2004, 12:53 AM
Originally posted by bluebaron
but all i can say is "all i go to school for are the chicks!"

What the hell does that mean?

You can definitely tell that some of you are freshman. :huh

JRDrider22
09-12-2004, 07:35 AM
our school has 500 freshmen. if the other school wasnt built we would have had around 800.

400exbiggun
09-12-2004, 10:05 AM
im 16..hehehe....so it aint illegal for me:D

and this year there are sooo many freaking freshman in our school, that there isnt enough lockers for all the kids in our school. WE are about 100 lockers short this year. There are about 1300 kids in the highschool i think

JDiablo
09-12-2004, 11:59 AM
a couple towns over from me *clifton* they have a 1000 freshman alone,they have 3 floors and abot 4300 kids so that is nothing,i remember reading the the newspaper about this one chick who was using cocaine and chit and came out about it,she said it was so crowded in the hallways she was just sniffing that chit in the hallways...pretty good ehh:o