PDA

View Full Version : Tomorow

JRDrider22
09-10-2004, 03:03 PM
lets just remember one thing tomorow. tomorow is september 11th. this time 3 years ago was the most tragic for a very long time. a buddy and i snuk into the world trade center 7 last year. we sat up 300 feet above the ground nothing to catch us if we fell. we did it because we felt nothing could stop us. its amazing how time flew by. tomorow 3 years later seems like it happened yesturday. i pray for all the familys and friends who have lost a loved one in this tragic 3 years ago.

MY THOUGHTS AND PRAYERS GO OUT TO THEM, AND I HOPE YOU DO THE SAME THING AS WELL

JDiablo
09-10-2004, 03:43 PM
yes word to that....i remember i was in 7th period english,getting yelled at for chewing gum when a teacher came into the classroom and told up to put the TV on,i remeber seeing the 2nd plane it.....RIP to all that parished that unfateful day...my prays as well go out to all whos love ones were lost:(

dpizz450
09-10-2004, 08:38 PM
my prayers go out to them. i remember i was in first hour religion class sleeping. i woke up and was like wait what happened lol

honda92
09-10-2004, 09:24 PM
i remember too, i believe it was freshman year in history, we watched a few minutes and then our teacher told us we had to go over the lesson because it was more important at the time. what a jackazz.