PDA

View Full Version : WI Riders.. need info about tracks

LovemyEX
09-10-2004, 01:29 PM
hey everyone.. i just got my first quad a few weeks ago and would like to ride on asome tracks.. i live in Green Bay but have a cabin near Crivitz.

Pine Ridge Raceyway is pretty close but i was talking to a kid who's family owns it. He said that you cant just go there to ride. You need to get some sort of license before you can ride there. He pretty much told me you cant ride there for fun. He doesnt seem like the smartest kid so i wasnt sure i should take his worr for it. I was reading on here about people going there and paying $30 for the membership and then it's like $10 to ride per time. It sounded like you could go there to ride for fun.

so basically i was just wondering if there are people here who've ridden at the track or know anything about it. thanks a lot :D

ps. here's what he wrote to me..

No you cant just go on there and ride. #1 you have to get a district 16 liscense. and a AMA liscense. Then you can ride on the track. Its with all the tracks in the area also. Insurance would kill us if we let anyone on the track. Then you basically have to sign ur life away. So you cant sue us if you crash.

anyone know????? :huh

jokerman_28
09-10-2004, 09:34 PM
i'm pretty sure you just go there and sign some forms and pay some money. thats how most tracks are.

LovemyEX
09-11-2004, 01:03 AM
thats what i figured.. :cool:

thanks