PDA

View Full Version : Fasst Company Signs Mike Penland & Scott Kilby

Admin
09-10-2004, 08:00 AM
<center>http://www.atvriders.com/images/atvnews/FasstCoLogo.gif </center>

<center>http://www.atvriders.com/images/atvnews/FasstCoFlexxHandlebars.gif</center>

<center>Mike Penland and Scott Kilby signs on with Fasst Company to run the Flexx Handlebar System</center>

Long Beach, CA.-Penland Brothers Racing (PBR) Mike Penland and Scott Kilby have signed up with Fasst Company to run the Flexx Handlebar System on their PBR backed Team Green Kawasaki ATVs. Fasst Company is very excited to have Penland and Kilby running the Flexx Handlebar System in pursuit of the GNCC championships. Fasst Company welcomes Penland, a 10 time GNCC champion and Kilby, 4 time GNCC Champion to the Fasst Company family and look forward to helping them in their pursuit of titles 11 and 5. Penland shared his excitement about the Flexx Handlebar System saying, “The Flexx Bars helped me to ride faster longer with less abuse and fatigue. They reduced the shock when hitting square edges making me able to charge them harder. They aren’t cheap, but the best never is.” Fasst Company’s President Cole Townsend followed up Penland’s statement by summarizing “Everyone here is really happy to be part of the Penland Brothers Racing program and to be associated with an ATV icon like Mike Penland. We are aggressively trying to educate the market on the performance of the Flexx Handlebar System and Mike will be a great educational tool for us.”

For more information on Fasst Company or their Flexx Handlebar System you can find them at www.fasstco.com or call them at: (562) 601-8119.

Cole Townsend
Fasst Company
(562) 601-8119 ext 3
coletrain@fasstco.com
www.fasstco.com

ranger400ex
09-10-2004, 08:12 AM
I have ridden couple times on Seamonster's vforce with these bars....talk about a huge difference. They are my next purchase. Awesome product, and it works perfect. take some getting used too, but I wouldn't ride without them.

Ben

JDiablo
09-11-2004, 11:32 AM
Does C&D racing carry these bars now?and are they truly worth 300 bones>?:confused:

bradley300
09-11-2004, 12:09 PM
my only question is when you ad handgaurds like the cycras, would the handgaurds make te bars rigid again?

Pappy
09-13-2004, 11:47 AM
yes C & D is a retailer for these bars.

bradley, i wonder the same thing.

ranger400ex
09-13-2004, 12:02 PM
They show how to mount them on the tip section of the Fasstco.com website. I think I may just make a trip to the shop...and make some custom mounts for cycras....andbody interested??:D

Silverfox@C&DRacing
09-14-2004, 09:07 AM
I will get a picture of how we mounted the acerbis hand guards ;)

bradley300
09-14-2004, 09:34 AM
Originally posted by Pappy
yes C & D is a retailer for these bars.

bradley, i wonder the same thing.

great minds think alike pappy

Pappy
09-14-2004, 09:39 AM
who would have ever thought handlebar technology would lead to something like this. wow, the sport has changed id say:p

bradley300
09-14-2004, 10:26 AM
i like the concept alot, but for 300 bucks, i'll wait till the competion heats up with this product and helps to drive the price down

Pappy
09-14-2004, 10:29 AM
i too cant afford them, but if they do what they claim i would love to try them. my carpel tunnel and arthritis are so bad $300 would be cheap for some relief

300exOH
09-14-2004, 10:34 AM
They sound like they would be great for those with arthritis and maybe even back problems. Are there any other pro's running them?

Rootar
09-15-2004, 07:42 AM
hey for even more adjustabilty with those bars you can use skateboard bushings that way you would have more than 3 types there are bout 8 difernt in skatedboarding alot to try if someone wnated to

shaff107
09-15-2004, 07:53 AM
i have had these bars on my 450R for about a month and ahalf.
my race results have been inproving because of these bars. Or at least i like to think so.

Fasst Co. has a claim that " these bars will allow you ride hard longer " and i believe it 100% and back these bars 100% will never go to a conventional bar again.

only down fall to these bars is GPR's as far as i know will not work. Might be wrong though

bradley300
09-16-2004, 02:43 AM
you could prolly mount your gpr down on the frame like a c-dale and cure that problem

ohski
09-16-2004, 03:51 AM
Here is my question... How close is this "ATV" bend to a set of Renthal's..? I really like this idea on their bars and would be interested in them... I had a seat post for my hard tail mountain bike that was along these lines and it worked really well.

And as Pappy said this should really help on the whole carpel tunnel issue.