PDA

View Full Version : MX racing in Kentucky

tbyrd15
09-09-2004, 08:55 PM
I am looking for places to mx racing in kentucky, i know able daniel boone mx park but i am wondering if there are any more place here in kentucky to race quads. thanks for any info.

Lil - Braff
09-09-2004, 10:37 PM
D-track in Bedford, KY. (I think it's Bedford anyway) And depending on where you live, don't know if you would want to drive to IN, but about 15 min. across the Lousiville bridge in Chalrestown, IN, there is podium 1 which races quads every now and then. (mostly dirtbikes tho). Their season is about over (they have a race this Saturday and it's their last one there). Hope that helps. I'll try to find some more for ya tomorrow.

remlapr
09-10-2004, 04:29 AM
Black Rock in Leitchfield KY. Good track and good quad turnout. They race quad and bikes everytime they race. The website is something like blackrockmx.com.

09-10-2004, 09:18 AM
What part of Ky are you from? There is an outlaw track just east of lexington that is decent with good quad turn out. And Earlywines is opening an indoor MX track in maysville that looks pretty nice. (for an indoor track)

tbyrd15
09-10-2004, 09:35 AM
i am located in southeast part of ky. can you give me more detail about the track east of lexington.

thanks for the info.