PDA

View Full Version : Question of the day

speedy400
09-09-2004, 04:51 PM
So, I finally took a look at "Time" mag., I usually never read it but this cought my eye, I dont remember the title but it was based on the unstoppable oil/gas problem we will have sometime in the future when it runs out, so whats going to happen to our beloved quads, our suped up harleys, our lawn mowers, and most importantly our vehicles? Some day is the government just going to be like"well we're out"....so uh I guess you guys all gotta bike if you wanna see/do something. Is all this money used on our quads going to end up pointless? what do you guys/girls think?-darren

SRH
09-09-2004, 04:55 PM
ill be an old man and out of the sport by then

theTman
09-09-2004, 05:12 PM
hmm i never thot about that:( this could suck!!!!!

09-09-2004, 05:57 PM
why you guys worried...you can make gas bus is a dangerous thing to make..we were talking about it in tech..it won't runout for a long time and by the time it does we will probably be running different things in aquads and mor ebikes will be used along wiht electric scooters and alot of crap will be solar powered

09-09-2004, 06:05 PM
Gas canbe made but not a easy task....we were talking about in tech...by the time we get low they'll be new things to power cars and quad and theres gonna be more electric scooters,solar powered cars,etc,etc