PDA

View Full Version : wrecking my 3wheeler

04-08-2002, 07:56 PM
last summer in june i didnt have a ride to take me to the trails so i just rode around the 2 acre yard i have and me and my brother decided to race cuz we were bored as ****..so we were racin and all of a sudden our dog runs out in front of me and i didnt have time to react. but i hit the brakes and tried turning but the left rear tire ran over the dog and at the same time i flipped over..all 270lbs of my 3wheeler were sliding on top of me and i never thought to let go so i went with it..the handlebars finally caught in the ground causing it to flip straight over onto its wheels which threw me off but in the process the ends of the handlebars jabbed me in the ribs..i was actually able to walk away..i had some bruised ribs and scratches but that was it..i measured the skid marks that were left in the dirt afterwars and they were almost 50feet..the funny part is i got back on it and it started right up..the moral to the story...Hondas run and live forever

04-09-2002, 02:59 PM
:huh what happend to the dog?:huh

04-09-2002, 03:55 PM
the dog was alright actually..it was just scared as **** for a while

LERaptor660R
04-12-2002, 10:30 AM
I ahve a story kinda like that...

Me, my friend on my sportsman, and my buddy on his Raptor were going down my road and we all nailed the throttle and took off we were about 70FT infront of the Sportsman goin about 60 and a big dog ran out in front of us we hit the rear breaks they locked up and my buddy went into the dirt and I Spun around 90Degree's my back wheels came within 6" of hittin the dog after the dogs goes in the woods is when the Sportsman just came up to us.

TRX250XFIRE
04-13-2002, 09:20 PM
one time when i was little my 3 bigger bros and i were on my old moto 4 and we were in first gear and we ran over my cocker spanial, and she lived, there were 2 sittin on the front and i was on the back, with 1 of my brothers driving, another accident i had was when i was riding my nx125 and i was hittin this really small jump in my yard in 4 th gear, and my dog ran out in front of me, and i had a road tire on the front so when i hit the front brake, cause thats all i have, it resulted in me doing a face plant for about 40 yards down the yard, u know it hurt a little bit but i managed to get back up...lol

04-14-2002, 08:11 PM
thats crazy..3 wheelers always wreck the hardest but when ya look but on it, its really awesome..as long as the bikes alright

04-30-2002, 03:45 PM
I was on a 250sx 3 wheeler one time and I was about 10 years old at the time and I was trying to cut donuts in a grass field.Every time I would turn it would come up on two wheels.So I tried to be smart and punch the gas while I was turning and going to try to spin the back-end around.When i did the back tires hooked up on the grass and I went fling. The bike done a one wheeled wheelie with me on it then the bike fell over on top of me.:confused:

05-07-2002, 08:33 PM
and this one time, at 3-wheeler camp....

TRX250XFIRE
05-08-2002, 04:21 AM
i seen a guy get a muffler in is ***, i heard it was a rather uncomfortable position

xfox250x
05-08-2002, 05:34 PM
i was riding my friend on the back and i did like a wheelie and it went back to far he was draggin on the ground and he let go it came back up and burnt his leg he had a big burn on his leg for ever