PDA

View Full Version : 2005 gncc schedule ?

mikecole
09-09-2004, 02:41 PM
since we have started talking about which classes everyone is racing next year does anybody know the 2005 schedule or saw it yet i'm currious to where i'll be traveling on my first season on gncc racing

09-09-2004, 02:59 PM
They say they will have shcedule by mid fall, but last year we were well into the season before they had it finalized. It will stay pretty close to what it was this year. there will be a couple changes. i dought we go back to SC, and they maybe will change FL if we all keep our fingers crossed. The dates will be different of course but locations will stay mostly the same!

240GNCC400
09-09-2004, 08:08 PM
no SC? that would be great. i've had the worst luck in that state. i'd like to see them throw the wisp out too. too many parts get broken. although i'll admit, one of my favorite tracks, the Penton, doesnt seem to be able to handle a national. its a great district track but always falls apart for the gncc

09-09-2004, 08:49 PM
I said SC because they canceld they mid east race there because the land owner said no more racing. so i assume that will carry over to the GNCC. Wisp, unless somthing comes up we will be there again this year!

foxracingpredat
09-09-2004, 09:11 PM
the ironman is the best racetrack on the series.:devil: but its sucks when those hills literally get a piece of you.

Bonnie Cook
09-10-2004, 02:55 PM
Well fortunately, my dad gets all the gossip from Jeff Russell and here's the deal:
Texas Super Bowl weekend again in January!!!! Get ready!!!
Florida - new track, right now - under water!!! Can we say another typical Hurricane GNCC!!!

As far as South Carolina - Henry Turner the Landowner did some pretty dirty deeds-one being cancelling a Mid East race just three months before it was to be done. Buren and Jeff are looking at another race location in South Carolina though - but if it is where we have been going - TIGHT!!!!

cdalejef
09-10-2004, 06:07 PM
Originally posted by Bonnie Hamrick
Buren and Jeff are looking at another race location in South Carolina though - but if it is where we have been going - TIGHT!!!! I like the sounds of that! :macho

Ryan
09-10-2004, 07:39 PM
I hope Rausch comes back. Thats the only one I can really travel too at the time being.

If they do keep it, they should definitly go to last years location. Too many people got hurt and broke too many parts on the track this year. I watched rocks take down rider after rider.

bradley300
09-11-2004, 12:27 AM
Originally posted by Bonnie Hamrick

Florida - new track, right now - under water!!! Can we say another typical Hurricane GNCC!!!

i like the sounds of this:cool:

gncc571
09-11-2004, 05:35 AM
I wish they would go back to Kirton Ranch, I think it was a much better track then that damn swamp we've been running in the past two years.