PDA

View Full Version : need a little advice?

EXDUNER127
09-09-2004, 12:19 PM
looking at my stuff i have on my bike below, will a hotcam alone make a difference, because i have 150 to spend and want a little more power if i can? If so what will it do and will it be noticable?

sickmojave
09-09-2004, 12:59 PM
looks like you could use either a cam or a piston. ;)

EXDUNER127
09-09-2004, 01:03 PM
what do you mean "or"?

UglyMotha™
09-09-2004, 01:24 PM
Originally posted by EXDUNER127
what do you mean "or"?

or1 ( P ) Pronunciation Key (ôr; r when unstressed)
conj.

Used to indicate an alternative, usually only before the last term of a series: hot or cold; this, that, or the other.
Used to indicate the second of two alternatives, the first being preceded by either or whether: Your answer is either ingenious or wrong. I didn't know whether to laugh or cry.
Archaic. Used to indicate the first of two alternatives, with the force of either or whether.
Used to indicate a synonymous or equivalent expression: acrophobia, or fear of great heights.
Used to indicate uncertainty or indefiniteness: two or three.

stupid driver
09-09-2004, 07:11 PM
Originally posted by UglyMotha™
conj.

Used to indicate an alternative, usually only before the last term of a series: hot or cold; this, that, or the other.
Used to indicate the second of two alternatives, the first being preceded by either or whether: Your answer is either ingenious or wrong. I didn't know whether to laugh or cry.
Archaic. Used to indicate the first of two alternatives, with the force of either or whether.
Used to indicate a synonymous or equivalent expression: acrophobia, or fear of great heights.

ROTFLMAO :D :D :devil:

Steve-o 400EX
09-09-2004, 09:30 PM
Originally posted by UglyMotha™
conj.

LMAO:D And to answer ur question, a cam is pretty much useless without a high compression piston to compliment it. Its like spaghetti without meatballs and sause, i think???:confused:

hondarider2006
09-09-2004, 11:04 PM
Originally posted by Steve-o 400EX
LMAO:D And to answer ur question, a cam is pretty much useless without a high compression cam to compliment it. Its like spaghetti without meatballs and sause, i think???:confused:

I am with you. I mean sure you can drop $150 on a hot cam stage 1, and leave the piston stock, but your not really gaining anything. Save about another $120, buy at least an higher compression stock size piston, if not a 416, a hot cam stage 2, and you will be MUCH more happy:cool: