PDA

View Full Version : Hate to Say it Guys!!!

Quadzilla
09-09-2004, 10:56 AM
But I'm switching to team Yam. A good buddy of mine made me an offer on his YFZ that I truly can't refuse. So even though I just got my low hours machine finally done this past summer, she has got to go. I posted her here on EX Riders before doing Ebay, local paper, etc. I figured that I'd give my friends here first shot at her. She's had lots of TLC and will make somebody a fine steed!!!!

Link to My Baby Here on EX Riders (http://www.exriders.com/vbb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=122915)

09-09-2004, 01:04 PM
they YFZ is the only yamaha ATV I like...i will admit that...good luck & have fun

Bill Fuller
09-09-2004, 01:28 PM
Probably the nicest thing he has ever posted:D I am sure you will be happy with the Yfz.I felt right at home when I got mine really reminds me of the 'ol 416 except for much more power.The only thing I hate about the Yamaha is the damn chain adjustment.

Quadzilla
09-09-2004, 01:58 PM
The YFZ I am getting is mostly stock except for front ITP Baja rims and rear Bugard (spelling?) beadlock rims and Razor 2's front and rear. It has a GYT-R slip on and is jetted, Renthal bars and a AC rear skid plate. Quad has maybe 8 rides on it. He did flip it once (I was there) and while nothing happened to the plastic, the steering stem is slightly tweaked (I hear they are about $87 new??). I'm getting it for a song. This guy is unloading all of his toys for a race car. Licking my chops!!!

speedy400
09-09-2004, 02:45 PM
why is this in the powertrain forum:huh .-darren:confused:

Quadzilla
09-09-2004, 03:54 PM
Just telling the crew here that I made the switch to Yam. It was not an easy choice after all the time, $$$ and effort I put into the EX. I posted a lot of info, questions, answers, etc here on the powertrain forum and just thought I'd let my bud's here know. Sorry to hurt your feelings, sheesh... :rolleyes:

speedy400
09-09-2004, 04:36 PM
No problem man!:o I must've put my words in the wrong way, I totally understand where your coming from now, I'm also starting to think about the yammi's also, before I shuve all my money into my 416, ya just kinda ask... is it worth it? good luck on your upcoming 450.-darren

Quadzilla
09-09-2004, 09:27 PM
It's all good! :D