PDA

View Full Version : Party Question

speedy
09-08-2004, 11:20 PM
Me and my friends are goin to Have a camping party. our choices are to rent a motel, rent a cabin, or go out on a strip job which one?

Nausty
09-08-2004, 11:47 PM
i would go w/ the motel or cabin

seems to me if it was a cabin not as many people would come but if that wasn't a issue i'd go w/ the cabin. Never partied at a cabin but I think it would be sweet.

trueblue450
09-08-2004, 11:59 PM
my bud has a cabin.. *down by the river* and we always have the best keggers.

Good luck

Nausty
09-09-2004, 12:05 AM
yea, theres a guy i know that has a huge has lot surrounded by trees and a bunch of fields and they is always parties their and they never get busted. Even when its called which isn't very often, the cops can never find the damn place.:D

stupid driver
09-09-2004, 09:24 AM
get the cabin, that will be one kick *** party

zephead400ex
09-09-2004, 09:39 AM
Just get a van and go down by the river!:D

kamikaze_rzrbak
09-09-2004, 10:46 AM
if you do it at a motel you will have to be quiet, which is impossible:p

Pappy
09-09-2004, 01:25 PM
a bunch of guys in a motel room is homo.

a bunch of guys around a fire at a cabin smashed out of thier minds is camping...or hatfield:devil:

I-7
09-09-2004, 01:34 PM
Go with the cabin....there the bathroom isn't limited to one room ;)

MichaelS693
09-09-2004, 05:47 PM
go with a cabin i have a buddy that has a cabin by the lake and "the keg is out back on the deck" always.. he throws good parties.. ive also been to a party at a hotel it wasn't as good so go with the cabin

Doibugu2
09-09-2004, 05:52 PM
Originally posted by Pappy
a bunch of guys in a motel room is homo.

a bunch of guys around a fire at a cabin smashed out of thier minds is camping...or hatfield:devil:

You mean to tell me there is drinking going on at those Hatfield rides. I find that unbelievable:eek:

Guy400
09-09-2004, 05:56 PM
Cabin...me and 9 other people rented a cabin in high school for spring break my senior year. We packed the trunk of my girlfriend's Celebrity full of alcohol and had a good time! A couple words of advice:
1.) One pack of bologna, a single loaf of bread and a gallon of water can't sustain 10 people for 6 days.
2.)When you clean up at the end of the week. Don't stuff 2 Hefty bags full of beer bottles/cans down the outhouse hole...you won't get your deposit back.

:devil:

Quad18star
09-09-2004, 07:11 PM
Originally posted by Guy400
Cabin...me and 9 other people rented a cabin in high school for spring break my senior year. We packed the trunk of my girlfriend's Celebrity full of alcohol and had a good time! A couple words of advice:
1.) One pack of bologna, a single loaf of bread and a gallon of water can't sustain 10 people for 6 days.
2.)When you clean up at the end of the week. Don't stuff 2 Hefty bags full of beer bottles/cans down the outhouse hole...you won't get your deposit back.

:devil: HAHAHA .... Or don't tea bag your buddy and let him throw a 40oz of Tequila through the front window of the cabin ..... you won't get your deposit back either . We rented a cabin for 8 people at the start of August for an annual Wakeboarding competition that happens a few hours away from us . I lived on Pizza Pockets ... cheese strings and chips for 4 days straight . The rest of the time .... the beer kept me full . Ah what a time 4 days I went through 77 beer ... 26er of Vodka ... 40oz of Whisky and 3 grams of ahhhhh BC's finiest stuff that grows in the mountains . . I had ran out of beer on the saturday during the day and had to go buy myself a 24 of Corona .

To answer your question ..... get a cabin .... motel you'd get asked to keep it quiet .

TGW_400ex
09-09-2004, 07:13 PM
Gz thought K_Banger_125 would be all over this thread this is his specialty:eek2:

Pappy
09-09-2004, 07:31 PM
Originally posted by Quad18star
HAHAHA .... Or don't tea bag your buddy.

whooaaaaaa hold it right there:eek2:

you will be sleeping in another cabin if you make it to da hatfeeld:macho :blah:

Quad18star
09-09-2004, 07:51 PM
Originally posted by Pappy
whooaaaaaa hold it right there:eek2:

you will be sleeping in another cabin if you make it to da hatfeeld:macho :blah: Ah man .... I was planning on bunking with either you or Rico ...... ;)

Stuff like that only happens when you get a bunch of guys that have known each other for the last 21 years . Before he got tea bagged , he also got antiqued , had a steak laid on his face . cheetohs stuck in his nose and ears . It was all outta fun cuz he was the first time pass out . Fun turned bad when he threw the bottle through the window and we lost out $400 deposit . I was yelling at the girl that owns the place cuz the window was worth about 20$ and I told her I'd fix it for her . I also realized that morning that cops don't like it when you're yelling at 5am . LOL I was told to "keep my mouth shut or I'll be going to jail" .... needless to say I shut up .... until the cops left and I yelled at her again . She was a real biatch and could scream like you wouldn't believe .

400exrules
09-09-2004, 08:02 PM
Originally posted by zephead400ex
Just get a van and go down by the river!:D

...on a friday night, pyramid of cans in the pale moon light, talkin 'bout cars and dreamin 'bout women, never had a plan just a livin for the minute!.....oh wut sorry got carried away:p

team_450_88
09-09-2004, 10:45 PM
PAPPY...if we are under age and make it to the hatfield ride can we drink?:devil: