PDA

View Full Version : Headbanger's Ball

Cole Trane
09-08-2004, 08:45 PM
Anyone watch it this weekend? If so, did yall see the new Killswitch Engage video?

Nausty
09-08-2004, 10:53 PM
nope, when is this show on. I gotta check it out!

zephead400ex
09-09-2004, 09:45 AM
I haven't seen it but I have to brag a little here.

Some of our buddies play in a band, Kaotic Circle. They are sponsered by Jager and were invited by Slayer to open up for them and Killswitch Engage on October 29th in Springfield, MO. It is going to be awesome to meet the dudes from both Slayer and KSE!!!!!!! $1 Jager shots are my downfall!

Ok, enough bragging until after the show:D

crday98
09-09-2004, 10:29 AM
wow,they brought back headbangers ball? since when?what station does it air on and when? i must have been in la la land to miss this:o

kamikaze_rzrbak
09-09-2004, 10:44 AM
is it the video for rose of sharyn?

Scott-300ex
09-09-2004, 11:18 AM
its on mtv2

zephead400ex
09-09-2004, 11:30 AM
Originally posted by kamikaze_rzrbak
is it the video for rose of sharyn?

Probably, its online somewhere, I've seen it. But Rose of Sharyn kicks ***! One of my favorite songs right now, other than Like Light to the Flies by Trivium.

Cole Trane
09-09-2004, 04:44 PM
No it's the End of Heartache track. They changed it around and it doesn't have any yelling in it at all. IT SUCKS!! Just playin', but the cd version is 1000 times better. That's awesome thought zephead, I wanna got the Dec 15th show in Vegas. Killswitch is on of my favorites and if you like metal, then how can you not like slayer??? SLAYER KICKS *****!!! Another band that's "somewhat" new is Unearth, they kick too. As I lay Dying is freakin awesome. Headbanger's Ball has been on for a while now. I don't know if it ever went away. It's on every Saturday at like 8 pm.

allmixedup047
09-09-2004, 08:54 PM
Another band that's "somewhat" new is Unearth, they kick too. As I lay Dying is freakin awesome.

yeah dude, not a lot of people have heard unearth but the ones that have, say nothing but," they are freeking awsome ". they are very very talented musicians. i myself can listen to there stuff and say how do they do that because i have played guitar and i still play drums. i like how they put new age metal in with 80's guitar rifs. and there guitarists are freeking bad. there sweeps they can do while holding the guitar over there head are insane. as i lay dying is bad ace too. poison the well and 40below summer are a couple other awsome bands i like. and then you have 311!!! :macho

BYRD-MAN
09-09-2004, 09:47 PM
Jamie jasta kicks ***. HATEBREED RULES!!!!!:macho

hondarider2006
09-09-2004, 11:55 PM
"As I lay dying" is a great band also. I agree, Unearth is good, killswitch is awsome, but as i lay dying is just as good, if not better:cool: