PDA

View Full Version : I Need a carb boot ASAP-400ex

speedy400
09-08-2004, 05:16 PM
Hey, I gotta get my quad runnin asap and my carb to engine boot (that I ported to match my intake ports), the little ridge between the oring and the opening broke... so also if you have the o-ring for it thatd be greatly appreciated. THANKS- Darren

mikeboone
09-08-2004, 07:52 PM
I have an unmolested carb boot. $15 shipped will get it ya door. Hope you didnt want just the rubber:confused:

speedy400
09-08-2004, 07:58 PM
Originally posted by mikeboone
I have an unmolested carb boot. $15 shipped will get it ya door. Hope you didnt want just the rubber:confused: what do you meen? I'm just talking about the whole carb to engine boot plus that little oring. So.... if you drop the price a few we got a deal:) thanks!BTW is that the updated one or the old one?(99-00)-darren

mikeboone
09-08-2004, 08:28 PM
Originally posted by speedy400
what do you meen? I'm just talking about the whole carb to engine boot plus that little oring. So.... if you drop the price a few we got a deal:) thanks!BTW is that the updated one or the old one?(99-00)-darren

I mean it hasen't been 'ported'. O-ring is good and unsure of old or new style. Ok--$12 shipped. I'm tired of looking at it:blah: Any need for Rocker cover, tranny,etc???