PDA

View Full Version : Some are wussys

Foxrider98
09-08-2004, 02:13 PM
i wouldnt want to race on oval tracks im all about racing on dirt tracks with pretty big jumps but if it makes u happy dont let them people bother u take them out to race and see what they say when u beat them. thats good if u like low ground and high speed. me personally i like getting the most air i can. :D

JDiablo
09-08-2004, 02:22 PM
wow:eek2:

JRDrider22
09-08-2004, 04:22 PM
Originally posted by 300exrida
wow:eek2:

remlapr
09-08-2004, 04:27 PM
I think he hit new thread instead of reply...

muff
09-09-2004, 09:21 AM
:p

quad_62
09-09-2004, 07:21 PM
Originally posted by Foxrider98
i wouldnt want to race on oval tracks im all about racing on dirt tracks with pretty big jumps but if it makes u happy dont let them people bother u take them out to race and see what they say when u beat them. thats good if u like low ground and high speed. me personally i like getting the most air i can. :D

first of all, you probably dont want to race oval track because of the high speed crashes...they hurt.

second of all, I know flat track racers who are just as fast on a MX track.

last, Why do you think mx is better than TT, if I remember correctly, mx AND tt used to be together in the GNC series.

everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but I race flat track, mx, and xc and enjoy all three types................................to each his own i guess.:confused:

foxracingpredat
09-09-2004, 09:06 PM
he may be a newbie but i also think its true. Mx and gncc are a lot more of a race if you ask me, but i dont think any1 that races can be a *****. We are all doing the same but i dont see how cirlce tracks could be anywhere as fun as mx or xc.

quad_62
09-10-2004, 07:42 AM
I thought the same thing until my buddy loaned me his flat track setup for a race. it's a blast and is much harder than you'd think. yes, it is easier on the body than mx and xc. The guys i raced with wanted to race 15 laps instead of 20 cause "that's too many laps and we're worn out" they are the exception to the rule though they ARE actually wussies. coming off a 2 hour xc race the week before, 20 laps went by like a heartbeat. flat track is a whole different beast and if you ever get the chance to try it... do it, you'll love it.

dirtmomma
09-10-2004, 08:32 AM
Nothing better than GOIN FAST & TURNIN/ LEFT:blah: :macho

outacontrol31
09-10-2004, 08:36 AM
i tried it for the first time a couple of weeks ago and it is so different from mx that you can't even compare the 2, i did an oval and a tt race with my mx setup, just tires no sway bar and it still was fun as ****, anyways don't dis it till you do it cause thats what i thought being an all time mx'er, i thought no jumps = no fun but man i was wrong, later

j4rdemotox
09-10-2004, 01:38 PM
1) MX is not all about getting big air.
2) A racer is a racer. Don't matter what track they are racing on a racer will always have fun. It's a race!

dirtmomma
09-10-2004, 04:56 PM
Originally posted by j4rdemotox
2) A racer is a racer. Don't matter what track they are racing on a racer will always have fun. It's a race!

Nicely put :)

QuadJunkies
09-11-2004, 11:17 AM
Originally posted by j4rdemotox
2) A racer is a racer. Don't matter what track they are racing on a racer will always have fun. It's a race! WORD!!! Dont under estimate a FT or TT racer. Many are bloddy fast, its got alot of Carnage at times :( , and Trust me. I race with some of the fastest guys in the State that would send some riders home cryin for there Mamas on an MX track......:o

Any racers is a good racer IMO and I repect each one of them......

dj89
09-11-2004, 07:49 PM
http://img88.exs.cx/img88/8257/laugh.jpg

abc
09-11-2004, 09:32 PM
i can;t say anything bout tt becasue i have never rode it. but it looks pretty fun.