PDA

View Full Version : Attention Adam Parks Or Fibe Industries

ATVPRO52
09-08-2004, 10:46 AM
HEY ADAM JUST CURIOUS IF YOU ARE GOING TO GET BACK TO ME ON THE HMF EXHAUST AND THE HIPER WHEELS THAT I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR FOR MONTHS NOW, YOU DON'T SEEM TO RETURN CALLS OR MESSAGES, LET ME KNOW OR JUST GIVE ME MY MONEY AND I WILL ORDER THEM SOME WHERE ELSE, BECAUSE WAITING FOR MONTHS FOR STUFF THAT IS PAID FOR IS NO GOOD , I DIDNT WANT TO POST ON HERE BUT YOU WONT RPLY OR RETURN ANY CALLS TO ME SO MAYBE YOU CAN RECTIFY THIS MATTER ASAP THANKS

Quad18star
09-08-2004, 10:53 AM
You still haven't heard from him Richard??? That just aint right . I finally got my hoods in today ( about 10 minutes ago) . I was told things were gunan be sent out by mail ... never came ... then told it was sent out UPS last week ... never came .. finally got it today from Muskoka Delivery ... date marked on the box ... Sept 7/04 that it was sent . Hoods do look pretty good . Hope you and Adam can settle this disaster .

ATVPRO52
09-08-2004, 10:56 AM
YEAH , I DONT KNOW HOW I AM GOING TO STTLE IT, BECAUSE I THINK IT WILL HAVE TO INVOLVE THE LAW SOME HOW I GUESS CAUSE HE WONT RETURN ANY CALLS

bansheeguy77
09-08-2004, 11:01 AM
Originally posted by ATVPRO52
YEAH , I DONT KNOW HOW I AM GOING TO STTLE IT, BECAUSE I THINK IT WILL HAVE TO INVOLVE THE LAW SOME HOW I GUESS CAUSE HE WONT RETURN ANY CALLS

yeah that is just not right. did he give any explanation on why it is taking so long? i'd give him a deadline and if its not met get some higher authority involved.

sharkinthepool
09-08-2004, 11:15 AM
Dude you should have done a search on hear before you ordered.

I looked at one of there hoods. Done a search on here and said forget it.

That dude looked to be NO GOOD.

There are a few people on here and a few with their own web sites that freely admit and tell you their situations with that company.

Sorry man:confused: I feel for you:grr: :mad:

newts400ex
09-08-2004, 03:03 PM
i hate when people screw other people out of stuff

09-08-2004, 03:05 PM
Fibe made his name mud over a year ago on exriders and continues to keep it that way....:rolleyes:

Quad18star
09-08-2004, 03:11 PM
Originally posted by sharkinthepool
Dude you should have done a search on hear before you ordered.

I looked at one of there hoods. Done a search on here and said forget it.

That dude looked to be NO GOOD.

There are a few people on here and a few with their own web sites that freely admit and tell you their situations with that company.

Sorry man:confused: I feel for you:grr: :mad: Sad part about this , is Richard isn't talking about just a hood ... he's talking about Rims and a full exhaust system . The rims are the one's I have on my bike that I paid Adam for which he was sellign for Richard . The exhaust was bought by a buddy of mine that once again paid Adam but Adam never paid Richard for them . I gave Fibe the benefit of the doubt because he has always been good to me ... until it took 3 weeks to get 2 hoods which I was told on various occasions were sent out through mail ... then sent out last week but was dated that they were sent out yesturday . Adam is a nice guy and all , but needs to manage his business a little bit better IMO . He could make a successful business opportunity.

I hope you get your money Richard .

400exBro
09-08-2004, 04:07 PM
Richard that sucks man!!!!
i am going to give him a call and see what i can do for ya....

I am going to try and get a hold of ya sometime so we can go riding, found a track near my house, 8 bucks for the day and it is pretty good some nice big table tops, and doubles, it is sand based but nothing like gopher dunes, doesn t get as rough and rutted up...

but i will get back to when i talk to adam
see ya later
Timo

Guy400
09-08-2004, 04:51 PM
How does this dude stay in business? I'm guessing by taking money and not delivering on his goods...:rolleyes:

AtvMxRider
09-08-2004, 04:56 PM
Originally posted by Guy400
How does this dude stay in business? I'm guessing by taking money and not delivering on his goods...:rolleyes:

Seems that way doesn't it.

ATVPRO52
09-09-2004, 09:38 AM
Hey Timo, you should come to Walton this weekend, Open practice on Sat and Race on Sun, well see if I can huck the ol' ex over the natural double, maybe

400exBro
09-09-2004, 03:19 PM
Richard i doubt i will make it, i have to work all weekend which really sucks but hey i need the money for the jb front end!!!!

you going to do the double with the ex??? It is pretty big, but if you are going to do it i may have to come out and watch for a bit before i have to go to work and get some pictures??

i talked to adam and aperently you talked to him already??? Also heard you are putting a lrd 440 kit into the ol ex??
anys talk to you later i hope to be at gopher dunes for the poker run and the race...
Timo

Quad18star
09-09-2004, 05:27 PM
Richard , Have you run any of Julien Denis' TT series that he puts on?? I think the last race is this saturday or sunday in Parry Sound . I checked out the racing there when they held the 2 day event .... it was some pretty good racing going on with a few top pro's showing up . Only thing I don't like about the series is the fact that Julien runs it ..... that fawker screwed me out of an LRD race motor that I used to have in my Suzuki LT. Also ..... were you up in Cochrane this past spring for rounds 1 and 2 of the ATV National series??? I don't remember seeing you there but I do remember seeing Banks , the Pelchat brothers , Jasmin Plante and a few other Pros .

ATVPRO52
09-10-2004, 02:12 PM
Hey Greg I haven't ran any of the Nationals this year cause when I left my last job I was sponsored throught them by Yamaha Canada, so I lost my race and practice bike trailer and all my freebies, so now I am trying to keep what I have left of provincial points, on the gutless wonder of my ex, a big difference going from a full factory quad to a ex, but its workin as good as it can you just cant let off the gas, I was goin to go to one of juliens races but a blown head gasket stopped that, anyway man, taker easy

Quad18star
09-10-2004, 05:28 PM
Ah Man ... thats pretty rough . I knew I hadn't seen you at the Nationals this year but was second doubting myself . That's pretty crappy losing a full factory ride but chit happens I guess . There are a few guys that I know that have a few full blown racers for sale . One guy here in Sudbury that has a Suzuki LTZ 400 (might be turned into a 440) full lonestar a-arms and swingwarm .. lsr axle .. pep zps suspension .. dg fat series bumper and nerfbars .... He wanted $10 000 or best offer for it . It was on the Auto Trader maybe a month ago or so . Also you probably know that Ernie Austin has/had his Laeger bike for sale for around $10 500 .

TRX250R22
09-13-2004, 05:01 PM
Richard, I have your old HMF full system, or however thats working for you. If i remember right I got it for $480 +tax i think...i'm not positive but i will definatly double cheack for ya.
Josh

86350x
09-14-2004, 02:44 AM
Originally posted by Guy400

ATVPRO52
09-15-2004, 06:51 AM
Hey Timo, too bad you couldnt make it to walton on sat, I tried the natural double 5 times and just laned on the lip of the landing ramp every time it was kinda rough but at least i tried it, that was 4th gear tapped right out balls to the wall and I still couldnt get over it, hope to see you in barrie this weekend, take care man

steveatv3
09-15-2004, 07:54 AM
yo man i have been waiting over a year now for my FIN hood

screw them there the worst company ever

400exBro
09-18-2004, 08:30 PM
Richard doubt i will make RJ, is there even a race there??? i have heard from lots of ppl that there isn t one at RJ this weeked??
anyways i will be at gopher dunes since i am very busy right now with school and work and have very little time to do anything... i will be at the gopher dunes races for sure tho... i wish i could of made it to walton... Next time i will have to follow you around the walton track...

you have to get some time and maybe come out to this track... 80 foot table top sound good??? let me know
later
Timo

Quad18star
09-19-2004, 08:40 AM
Well I guess it's a good thing I didn't go to RJ's this weekend to watch ... cuz if it's true what you're saying Timo about no races being held ... it would have been a wasted 3 hour drive for me . If it has been cancelled CMRC did a crappy job of posting it on their website !!!!!

Anyone watch the Montreal SX on TV lastnight??? I was gunna get it on PPV but ended up falling asleep . :grr: Anyone know who won the ATV class?? I'm guessing Mike Walsh took it again this year.

400exBro
09-20-2004, 07:33 PM
WTF that was on saturday night...
****!!!

ya CMRC screws us over so much, half the races aren t even scheduled, it shows that ATV aren t running at RJ on sunday, but then some say they do... personly i will be just atending Gopher dunes and RAT track o and walton of coarse and maybe auburn pending the date because i like to go the poker run at gopher the week before the race so i can get some lines down on the track... I found that gopher dunes is really fast yesterday at the poker run, it is going to be balls to wall around the whole track...
Frank just put in a new sprinkler system around the whole track, in 5 mins the whole track is dust free but yet not muddy at all...

See ya at Gopher

Quad18star
09-20-2004, 08:18 PM
I was just talking with one of my buddies and I guess they did have races at RJ's this past weekend . He said the turn out wasn't the greatest but that the ATVs put on a good race .

I read about Gopher Dunes putting in the new sprinkler system .... One of these days I'll have to make the 7 hour drive and go see what it's all about .

400exBro
09-21-2004, 03:35 PM
Rough... that is all i can say... my legs really hurt from sunday, it feels like i am walking on jelly...

but gopher dunes is a good track, different, at least rock free...

Quad18star
09-19-2005, 06:53 AM
Bringing this back from the dead .... Anyone know if Richard ever got his money for the rims or exhaust ???

steveatv3
09-19-2005, 07:06 AM
fibe industries = BAD BUSINESS he ripped me off a carbon fiber hood i waited over a year for it sold the quad before i got the item

Quad18star
09-19-2005, 07:22 AM
Originally posted by steveatv3
fibe industries = BAD BUSINESS he ripped me off a carbon fiber hood i waited over a year for it sold the quad before i got the item

That sucks man . How long ago did you get the hood ?? I don't even know if he is still in business or not !!!

steveatv3
09-19-2005, 07:29 AM
I never got the hood! i ate the money i sent him

Atkins
09-19-2005, 12:16 PM
Dont let me get started on Adam Parks, he is a joker plain and simple. He screwed me out of thousands of dollars and over a year working minimum wage, when I bought a quad off of him that had an engine put together by a 4 year old.

I really really hate this guy...:mad:

400exBro
09-19-2005, 01:29 PM
Ya that is adam for ya...
i doubt he is in business still... never shows up at races..

Quad18star
09-19-2005, 02:28 PM
Originally posted by 400exBro
Ya that is adam for ya...
i doubt he is in business still... never shows up at races..

Yeah ... he wasn't at RJs this weekend and I haven't heard anything about him or from him in the last year . Do you know if Richard ever settled with him ?

Quad18star
09-19-2005, 02:30 PM
Originally posted by Atkins
Dont let me get started on Adam Parks, he is a joker plain and simple. He screwed me out of thousands of dollars and over a year working minimum wage, when I bought a quad off of him that had an engine put together by a 4 year old.

I really really hate this guy...:mad:

Are you the one that bought his 310 R ??? If so , I heard many horror stories from local racers about that bike . That's the bike Adam broke his back on , when his throotle stayed stuck wide open cuz he had packed the throttle housing full of grease . I ALMOST bought that bike from him . :ermm:

400exBro
09-20-2005, 02:28 PM
not sure if they settled it. from what i remember no...

nacs400ex
10-05-2005, 05:11 PM
I know what all of you mean when you say you had problems with Adam. I bought over $6000 worth of parts through him. Nothing but headaches, at the time I thought it was pretty good. After I dealt with Quad Pro I have never gone back. Quad Pro gets me parts in 2 days, and overnight if I want.

Never ended up racing this year, cause I worked 6 days a week, 12hrs a day. No time for anything. Havent had a chance to even jet my quad. Its sitting there ready to go.

Might check out some ice races over the winter. Any Indoor series?

QuadR8cer12
10-05-2005, 09:00 PM
No comment :o

fancy133
10-06-2005, 02:49 PM
must comment on this as well , i do like the hoods there uniquie with the metal flake , and if u like smoke blown up ur a-- u found the right guy seems nice just never delivers when he says he will ordered 3 hoods said id have em in week or 2 before glen helen didnt get them till georgia or longer talk about bs well thats nothing to u with the rims and muffler man i hope u resolve it !!!

Atkins
10-06-2005, 02:58 PM
Originally posted by Quad18star
Are you the one that bought his 310 R ??? If so , I heard many horror stories from local racers about that bike . That's the bike Adam broke his back on , when his throotle stayed stuck wide open cuz he had packed the throttle housing full of grease . I ALMOST bought that bike from him . :ermm:
Haha, yup, unfortunately that was me. Adam filled all the water jets with silicone apperantly in a last ditch effort to get the thing to stop leaking antifreeze, and it blew up. I swear to god I had that engine apart after every ride(which was like 4 5 minute rides before it would start to leak from every seal) and i could never get all the silicone out of that engine.

You are a wise man for not buying it. Tell me some stories if you dont mind. Adam told me he was the Canadian National Champion on that bike!:eek2:

400exBro
10-06-2005, 03:03 PM
Haha, yup, unfortunately that was me. Adam filled all the water jets with silicone apperantly in a last ditch effort to get the thing to stop leaking antifreeze, and it blew up. I swear to god I had that engine apart after every ride(which was like 4 5 minute rides before it would start to leak from every seal) and i could never get all the silicone out of that engine.

You are a wise man for not buying it. Tell me some stories if you dont mind. Adam told me he was the Canadian National Champion on that bike!:eek2:

lol national champ!!!!!!!!!!
rofl

Quad18star
10-07-2005, 06:01 AM

Man that sucks that you ended up with that bike . I was gunna buy it , but then heard a lot of the horror stories from other racers .

Canadian Champ ?? ROFLMAO . Now that is the funniest thing I've EVER heard .