PDA

View Full Version : What motor fits raptor frame?

effective
09-08-2004, 09:50 AM
My raptors engine case cracked recently(only thing usable left is the head and the cauerbrator) and i forgot about it for a while since ive got a yfz too and just continued riding it. Now im thinking about puttin a different motor in the raptor frame, so do you people got any ideas that would be great ...... Just wondering if a street bike engine would fit in there?... Thnx

rollie
09-08-2004, 10:00 AM
ive seen a CR500 motor in a raptor frame....looked pretty sweet:blah:

Syrus
09-08-2004, 02:28 PM
Originally posted by effective
My raptors engine case cracked recently(only thing usable left is the head and the cauerbrator) and i forgot about it for a while since ive got a yfz too and just continued riding it. Now im thinking about puttin a different motor in the raptor frame, so do you people got any ideas that would be great ...... Just wondering if a street bike engine would fit in there?... Thnx

With some adjustments i think a street bike engine will work, i think just about any motor will work since the rappy has a large area for the big 660 that goes in there, but im not 100% sure, but check around on google for some raptors with other engines.

effective
09-08-2004, 03:27 PM
did my research and decided to get a suzuki gsx-r600 engine in there .. 110 HORSEPOWER!! Hope to get this project finished in the next 5 months..