PDA

View Full Version : Warning Graphic Images !!!!!

Pages : 1 [2]

redrunner
01-27-2006, 08:30 AM
Originally posted by Quad18star
HAHAHA .... nice !!

Speaking of Bart .... do you know where he's been?? I haven't seen him around much lately .

OK I pm'd him and he is still around, he said alot rounder..lol.

It will be weird if we ever hook up on a ride.

AtvMxRider
01-27-2006, 01:04 PM
Originally posted by yfzgirl72m
I was reading thru this thread for the first time...feel for you...was trucking along then i saw the last sentence you said here. Wow. I am 30 and am by far not old. If any of you remember my pics on here that got closed, i hope i don''t look old. but even with that comment i hope you get better and i will still follow your story. :huh

Oh I think I remember the pics:devil: Hell yes you look good for being 30

AtvMxRider
01-27-2006, 01:04 PM
Originally posted by redrunner

It will be weird if we ever hook up on a date.

Yes it would:eek2:

redrunner
01-27-2006, 01:11 PM
Originally posted by AtvMxRider
Yes it would:eek2:

Look it's Jerry........OMG LOL
:huh :macho

AtvMxRider
01-27-2006, 01:13 PM
Look it's Jerry........OMG LOL
:huh :macho

OH GOD I almost punched the screen when I saw that picture:grr:

redrunner
01-27-2006, 01:16 PM
Good it worked.....:devil:

redrunner
01-27-2006, 01:17 PM
Bring out the apple Dude...I dare ya.....

AtvMxRider
01-27-2006, 01:18 PM
Bring out the apple Dude...I dare ya.....

Ask and you shall recieve

redrunner
01-27-2006, 01:29 PM
Ha, ha, ha, ha.....I'm dying....:p

Rip_Tear
01-27-2006, 04:16 PM
Glad you are getting better Greg, I was talking to 400exchic and we aren't sure about getting you out on an Ontario ride this year, I don't know if you'll be able to keep up on a Grizzly or if you'd jump it at a MX track :p

Hope your court thing works out!

quads14589
01-27-2006, 04:19 PM
feel sorry for ya

SGA
01-27-2006, 04:32 PM
God please, not THAT kid again!:scary:

LTandRaptorider
01-27-2006, 06:40 PM
OK I pm'd him and he is still around, he said alot rounder..lol.

It will be weird if we ever hook up on a ride.

I'mmm baaaaaaack!!! :D :D

We'll hook up on a ride this summer. ;)

And yes, my job of sitting on my *** all day is taking it's toll! But I'm taking care of that. No more working 60+ hour weeks... Getting some exercise... And yes, Jerry... Some exercise while lying down! :devil: I took a litle break from dating for a couple months in light of the choices in women I made over the last couple years. All fixed now, back on track. The people at work no longer have to worry about picking up coins they drop on the floor in front of me... :blah:

And yfzgirl... Definitely look good for 40... I mean 30! :eek: Just kiddin honey! You look great, and know it! Now if YOU dropped coins on the floor in front of me, better you consider it money lost! :eek2: :devil:

Greg, did you get that hot tub yet? If so, where's my invite? Remember, I get in the hot tub sans clothing... and "he" likes to come up to breathe once in awhile... :eek: On another note, you know of any frames for 91-92 LT's around? Do I know how to change topics, or what?! :p Hope your leg healing is going well. I went for some tests last week, see the doctor this week about them. I went a year ago, but never followed up on it. I did pick up the CT and MRI films from those tests... Said they found a 7mm "hypodensity" on the posterior something or another of the brain. I KNEW my brain was getting bigger! :D Ok, I'm all talked out now! :p Take it easy.

Oh yeah! Hey Jerry, when do you wanna go riding?

oooops... you sold your quad... :devil: :devil:

AtvMxRider
01-27-2006, 07:27 PM
Originally posted by LTandRaptorider

That is just ****ing wrong:grr:

LTandRaptorider
01-27-2006, 08:15 PM
That is just ****ing wrong:grr:

:eek: :blah:

I know... but I couldn't help it when I saw you "misquote" the quote... And I've been a good boy for too long! No worries, I'll let ya ride my LT-R450 when I get it... :D

antman
01-27-2006, 09:38 PM
all i can say is ouch!

redrunner
01-28-2006, 08:08 AM
How about a ride at Majestic trails there in PA?

Quad18star
01-29-2006, 02:11 PM
Good to see you're still alive Bart . For a minute I thought maybe you took another spill .

Redrunner , who the hell is that goofy looking kid in the picture?? Someone explain the story behind it , cuz it seems Jerry's a little "sensitive" about it . LOL ;)

Quad18star
01-29-2006, 02:12 PM

That is just ****ing wrong

LMAO ... Priceless !!!!!!!:p :p :D

AtvMxRider
01-29-2006, 02:27 PM

Redrunner , who the hell is that goofy looking kid in the picture?? Someone explain the story behind it , cuz it seems Jerry's a little "sensitive" about it . LOL ;)

Don't even get started on that little son of a *****:grr:

ZeroLogic
01-29-2006, 02:50 PM
Story time!:D

Quad18star
01-29-2006, 03:33 PM
Don't even get started on that little son of a *****:grr:

Spill the beans Jerry ... who is he and what did he do . :devil:

SGA
01-29-2006, 04:28 PM
Half of us wanted to take that kid and put him out of his misery.

I wonder how our friend NCredneck is doing?
Not that anyone would care:scary:

Quad18star
01-29-2006, 04:34 PM
Originally posted by SGA
Half of us wanted to take that kid and put him out of his misery.

I wonder how our friend NCredneck is doing?
Not that anyone would care:scary:

Ohhh ... I think I remember him .. but I want Jerry to refresh my memory .:devil:

Side note ... Howie ... we had the same number of posts before I posted this one up . Ya I know , useless info , but I wanted to share . :p

SGA
01-29-2006, 05:06 PM

Side note ... Howie ... we had the same number of posts before I posted this one up . Ya I know , useless info , but I wanted to share . :p

Post whore!:blah:

redrunner
01-30-2006, 05:28 AM
Some old tid bits that survived...
http://www.exriders.com/vbb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=88973&perpage=15&pagenumber=2

http://www.exriders.com/vbb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=88668

http://www.exriders.com/vbb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=88220

http://www.exriders.com/vbb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=90361

http://www.exriders.com/vbb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=91744

Have fun...lol

TRX450R014
01-30-2006, 12:18 PM
I've had some broken bones,but nothing like that.That's a tough break (literally).Hope you get better.

Quad18star
05-18-2006, 07:24 PM
Little Update .....

I got court next Wednesday .... FINALLY !!!

Over the last couple of weeks I've been going for different testing for my insurance company .

First they wanted to see how much pain I could endure , how much weight I could lift and how far I could walk . The how far I could walk carrying objects , how high I could reach , how far I could bend down , how much I could twist , etc .

Then they sent me for an aptitude test to see if I was a genius or dumb as a brick . I can't wait to get those results back . LOL ;) . Made me do a lot of repetitive work with numbers , colors , coordination , etc

On the 29th I have to go see another orthopedic surgeon so that he can give an independant assessment .

It's been almost 2 years since I seen the little sucker that hit me , the last time I saw him , he ran and hid as fast as he could ...... next week I get to see him face to face for a few hours . As long as I can control myself from reaching over the table and rearranging his teeth , everything will be OK . ;) But really I wouldn't do anything like that ..... watching the courts take actions against them will be justice enough . :)

ShiftFMX
05-18-2006, 08:11 PM
damn...I cant tell you how many times Ive seen this thread come back! :p

05-18-2006, 08:20 PM
ive broke my left arm 2 times and my right 1 and when i got my xray they told me to put my arm up straight and i did and when i did it just fell over right in the middle :eek2:

it was the most disturbing thing ive ever seen

also i hate when they take off the cast and you cant move your arm for like a week

Plante400
05-18-2006, 09:45 PM
this thread needs to stop coming back its like OLD

05-18-2006, 10:08 PM
Originally posted by Plante400

i just noticed that

jmc400ex02
05-19-2006, 04:22 AM
how about you just don't read it then! :eek2:

Quad18star
05-19-2006, 04:32 AM

If you don't like it , don't waste 3 minutes reading it and 2 minutes to reply .... it's as simple as that .

If it's still a problem with you , well then ....

LTandRaptorider
05-19-2006, 07:09 AM
If you don't like it , don't waste 3 minutes reading it and 2 minutes to reply .... it's as simple as that .

Well Greg, you will get many opportunities to use that image on here!

Glad to hear things are going ok for you! :cool: Hard to believe it's been almost 2 years since your accident! Which was just a couple months before mine, I think. Now how come everyone else is getting big utes, but I go out and get the new QuadRacer?! :confused: :p Take it easy, bud. :cool:

Quad18star
05-19-2006, 09:56 AM
Well Greg, you will get many opportunities to use that image on here!

Glad to hear things are going ok for you! :cool: Hard to believe it's been almost 2 years since your accident! Which was just a couple months before mine, I think. Now how come everyone else is getting big utes, but I go out and get the new QuadRacer?! :confused: :p Take it easy, bud. :cool:

Your melon still working at full capacity or you still getting them blank spots ???

If I was rich like you , I'd have a new QuadRacer .... but we don't all have money trees growing in our backyards . :p But in all seriousness , I got the Ute so that the little woman could tag along and have fun . All our friends have gotten Utes and I was the only one with a sport quad left .... so I jumped ship and joined them . I must say , it is pretty fun blasting through the woods on a 600 lbs machine . :D My sport quad days aren't over just yet though ..... maybe by the end of the year I'll have another race bike ... and if I do I won't make the mistake and set it up for MX like I did with my YFZ ..... it'll be a woods bike .

Hopefully by next week I'll have some good shots of the Grizz in action . Our gang is heading to my buddy's cottage for the long weekend this weekend ( long weekend up here in Canada) . There's gunna be 5 or 6 quads and it's been raining for over a week now , so we should be able to find some nice mud holes to get dirty in . :devil: I always try and keep it safe ... it's the others that come out of nowhere that I gotta watch out for . :grr:

I seen the pics of your old QuadRacer and the New one side by side .... I didn't think there was going to be such a big difference in size , but WOW !!!! The new LTR looks like a midgets bike . :blah: :eek:

Plante400
05-19-2006, 10:47 AM

lol i didnt spend any time rading it

i read it like a year ago

so blow yourself:)

LTandRaptorider
05-19-2006, 11:19 AM
Your melon still working at full capacity or you still getting them blank spots ???

If I was rich like you , I'd have a new QuadRacer .... but we don't all have money trees growing in our backyards . :p But in all seriousness , I got the Ute so that the little woman could tag along and have fun . All our friends have gotten Utes and I was the only one with a sport quad left .... so I jumped ship and joined them . I must say , it is pretty fun blasting through the woods on a 600 lbs machine . :D My sport quad days aren't over just yet though ..... maybe by the end of the year I'll have another race bike ... and if I do I won't make the mistake and set it up for MX like I did with my YFZ ..... it'll be a woods bike .

Hopefully by next week I'll have some good shots of the Grizz in action . Our gang is heading to my buddy's cottage for the long weekend this weekend ( long weekend up here in Canada) . There's gunna be 5 or 6 quads and it's been raining for over a week now , so we should be able to find some nice mud holes to get dirty in . :devil: I always try and keep it safe ... it's the others that come out of nowhere that I gotta watch out for . :grr:

I seen the pics of your old QuadRacer and the New one side by side .... I didn't think there was going to be such a big difference in size , but WOW !!!! The new LTR looks like a midgets bike . :blah: :eek:

Well, the old mellon is mostly working ok... still some effects... My damn shoulder that I broke it, and the collar bone gives me the most trouble.

The new LT and old are actually about the same size. The new one comes with 18" rear tires, 20" front. My old one in the pic has 20" and 22". This quad is finally getting me to not love my old 2-stroke so much. ;)

yep, the ute is a much more passenger friendly quad than a sport quad! Those Grizzlys are a blast, makes it even more fun when you have someone special into riding with you. :cool:

LTandRaptorider
05-19-2006, 11:36 AM
lol i didnt spend any time rading it

i read it like a year ago

so blow yourself:)

Ok, I've had no prob with you previously on here... and haven't noticed you being a dik in other threads. So don't start now, end of story.

Quadstar had a horrible accident almost 2 years ago. he made this thread then to show his online friends here what happened, and to let us know what was going on. This was before what has become mainly members of an infantile intellect. But we still enjoy getting updates. If you don't like it, then ***off and don't read it. This thread is much better than most of the prose on here in the last year or so... And though much of the old members have left this site in disgust, we still drop in to check things out, and get the occasional update on old friends.

I now return you to your witty chats about out-running cops... making your 1,000th post... what to do with my girlfriend who banged the football team, basketball team, baseball team, and curling team... oh I am 15 years old but my life is over... Oh and of course more discourse on how our government hi-jacked 4 planes and crashed into prominent buildings and a deserted countryside... :rolleyes: :ermm: :scary:

ELewandowski
05-19-2006, 12:12 PM
That must have been a nasty crash, the scars are gonna be wickid sweet though.

juanki
05-19-2006, 01:18 PM
man

i just read the hole thread, i feel for tou quadstar, and its good that you are doing good.

i'm new to this site and i think its pretty lame that sometimes people use this to bash sombady else, anyways.

i had a bad landing a year ago, almost lose my arm, i had two injuries in the same arm, one was at the wrist, the whole wrist dislocated, we have like 7 or 8 bones conecting the hand to the cubitus and radius, all of them where apart, so i ended with my hand in a 90º angle, all of this happend while landing, then i hit the ground and fell in my arm, the bone thath is attached to the biceps broke exactly in the middle and horizontal not in a 45º angle like most happens.

so the doc told me that the wrist it was the principal problem, decided onuttin a metal plate to hold the wisrt bones, then he pust two long bolts, one in my hand an the other in the radius so i cant move the hand, instead of a cast. this because of the stiches thath i had in the wrist.

for the arm, the plan was to put a steel rod trough and two bolts to suport, but that was a lot of cuts in the same arm, so he decided to screw four long bolts in to the bone in a perpendicular angle, two on each side of the break and holdem with two atachments on top, i lasted 3 monts with this things.

after this time, the doc removed the screws and put a plastic cast on my arm, and remained 1 month with it. my wrsit lost like 50 % of its movement.

after this mont, i noticed that i was growing an elbow in the middle of my arm, went to se the doctor, and the bon was bendig where te cut was, so he now i have a long rod from the shoulder to my elbow inside the bone, this time he didnt put any locking bolts.

i'll post pics of the x-rays

i just got back riding again, soon i be doing some tt, mx its out os the question.

hope the very best.

05-19-2006, 02:33 PM
thread is 2 years old stop posting in it!!

Rip_Tear
05-19-2006, 03:33 PM
Hope it works out good for you Greg, I know how it could be trouble for you holding yourself back when you see the guy...

juanki
05-19-2006, 07:58 PM
Originally posted by 89honda 250x
thread is 2 years old stop posting in it!!

WHY?

is there also a rule on this matter? a time limit? os is jut because ist old?

keep us informed Q.S.

LTandRaptorider
05-19-2006, 08:10 PM
Originally posted by juanki
WHY?

is there also a rule on this matter? a time limit? os is jut because ist old?

keep us informed Q.S.

Nope... No time limit. He is just another of the immature young diks on here. He should spend more time modding his 250x...

89honda250X... read my post from earlier today... ;) Who cares how old this thread is... it was brought back by the person that started it... The person that had the accident and was just giving us an update. Now put your toys away, take a bath, don't forget to scrub behind your ears... Do your usual, put wash cloth in one ear, pull out the other one and pull back and forth to scrub out the empty space in your head. Then get to bed with no milk and cookie.

Thank god this site still has good race coverage... and some good info in the other threads. Although the stupidity is starting to spill over to there... :rolleyes:

05-19-2006, 08:29 PM
Nope... No time limit. He is just another of the immature young diks on here. He should spend more time modding his 250x...

89honda250X... read my post from earlier today... ;) Who cares how old this thread is... it was brought back by the person that started it... The person that had the accident and was just giving us an update. Now put your toys away, take a bath, don't forget to scrub behind your ears... Do your usual, put wash cloth in one ear, pull out the other one and pull back and forth to scrub out the empty space in your head. Then get to bed with no milk and cookie.

Thank god this site still has good race coverage... and some good info in the other threads. Although the stupidity is starting to spill over to there... :rolleyes:

STFU

LTandRaptorider
05-19-2006, 08:31 PM
Originally posted by 89honda 250x
STFU

Now rinse your mouth out with Lava soap before going to bed. Dismissed... ;)

Plante400
05-19-2006, 09:52 PM

are u CALLING ME AN IMMATURE DIK!!! hahahaha...

jk

Plante400
05-19-2006, 09:55 PM
lets get this thing to 300 huh??

post some action pics on that grizzler

05-19-2006, 11:06 PM
Now rinse your mouth out with Lava soap before going to bed. Dismissed... ;)

stfu 2 times

Plante400
05-20-2006, 09:38 AM
haha give it up guys

YES 300

my work here is done

TRX250R22
05-21-2006, 09:17 AM
Greg your new 4X4 is sick. I know its a 4X$ but its still cool and Ill accept you still:p ;) You should really post up some pictures soon, or Im going to have to come see it sometime soon. How are you feeling lately anyways havent talked with ya in a while?

Josh

redrunner
05-22-2006, 05:42 AM
Ok, I've had no prob with you previously on here... and haven't noticed you being a dik in other threads. So don't start now, end of story.

Quadstar had a horrible accident almost 2 years ago. he made this thread then to show his online friends here what happened, and to let us know what was going on. This was before what has become mainly members of an infantile intellect. But we still enjoy getting updates. If you don't like it, then ***off and don't read it. This thread is much better than most of the prose on here in the last year or so... And though much of the old members have left this site in disgust, we still drop in to check things out, and get the occasional update on old friends.

I now return you to your witty chats about out-running cops... making your 1,000th post... what to do with my girlfriend who banged the football team, basketball team, baseball team, and curling team... oh I am 15 years old but my life is over... Oh and of course more discourse on how our government hi-jacked 4 planes and crashed into prominent buildings and a deserted countryside... :rolleyes: :ermm: :scary:

For sure....good reply LT. If you know the content of this thread the story does go a long way back and as friends we are interested in Greg's progress..
Greg I just got back from 3 days at the dunes and my reworked knee held up just fine, even us old guy's heal with time..LT good luck with the shoulder thing...there is hope..lol

Quad18star
05-23-2006, 10:37 AM
For sure....good reply LT. If you know the content of this thread the story does go a long way back and as friends we are interested in Greg's progress..
Greg I just got back from 3 days at the dunes and my reworked knee held up just fine, even us old guy's heal with time..LT good luck with the shoulder thing...there is hope..lol

Good to hear the knee is holding up fine for you after some riding ... I wish I could say the same for myself . I went out riding this weekend for 2 days and I can hardly walk . I think it's a combination of all the riding we did and the fact that it snowed on Sunday . :huh Almost the end of May and we had snow all damn day up at my buddy's cottage ... it really put a beating on my leg . :grr: I gotta tear the rear brake apart on the Grizzly sometime this week ..... the brake seized up on me the first day we got there , I was able to get it to release but wasn't able to use the rear brakes for 2 days of riding . We found out that steep hills and only front brakes are quite a challenge but we managed . :D I'll get some pics posted up as soon as my friend sends me the pics she took with her digital camera .... the only pictures I have are on film and our scanner isn't working ( brand new scanner that's never been used doesn't work ... go figure :huh :macho )

Plante400 .... like Bart said .... I never had a problem with you on here before and you never seemed to cause any problems .... so why start now ? If you read this topic a year ago and didn't like it , why did you take the time to post in it a year later ?

Another thing , you seem to think this topic is about a post/reply count . I couldn't give two chits if it had 2 replies or 2000 replies ..... the numbers don't mean a thing to me , unlike the bunch of little kids like 89honda250x . If it were up to me post counts would be eliminated and I think there's a few others that would agree with me .

Some folks on here have asked me to keep them informed as to what's been going on and how things are progressing and that's the only reason why I updated this subject . If nothing would have changed , it would have stayed at the bottom of the pile with the other topics like " I'm 14 , my girlfriend left me , my life is finished" .

Quad18star
08-21-2008, 10:01 AM
I started looking through some old pictures on my computer today and it reminded me of this thread. Hard to believe it's already been over 4 years now since all this began. :eek2: Worst part is, I have to see the surgeon in December and discuss having yet another surgery to have the rod taken out since it's been giving me quite a lot of pain over the last 6 months.

redrunner
08-21-2008, 10:07 AM
Holy heck guy...how you doing?

Quad18star
08-21-2008, 10:26 AM
Holy heck guy...how you doing?

Hey it's been a while since I've seen you kicking around here.

I'm not too bad I guess ... still breathing and kickin' so I guess life ain't too bad. I was looking through some pictures on my PC and then got a call from the surgeon's office to book an appointment with them after being on the waiting list for 2 years ... then I remembered this thread. LOL . Lots of names in here that don't come around here too often anymore. Good to see you're still around.

redrunner
08-21-2008, 10:39 AM
Yep, still kicking bro..divorced now, got the house, kid, car and the cat...finished the quad last year with a port and polish and 3 angle valve job, lightened flywheel and all that..got about 45 minutes of ride time in 2 years...
Bought a Harley and that was about it for the quad. They have all but shut down any areas close to me and I am trying to sell my baby now for a ridicoulosly low price.
Glad to see your almost healed..

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v619/redrunner/DSC00198-1-2.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v619/redrunner/Glensgirlfriend1-1.jpg

XtremeSkier
08-21-2008, 11:00 AM
why cant i see the "graphic images" :(

bwamos
08-21-2008, 11:17 AM
Originally posted by XtremeSkier

Because the thread is 4 years old? ;)

Quad18star
08-21-2008, 11:27 AM
Originally posted by XtremeSkier

The files used to be hosted by imagestation ... they sent me emails saying they were closing up or something a year ago and that if I wanted to keep the pictures I'd have to upload them to another site or something along those lines. I never took the time to do it .

XtremeSkier
08-21-2008, 05:07 PM
dang:grr:

gcart2
08-21-2008, 05:16 PM
The files used to be hosted by imagestation ... they sent me emails saying they were closing up or something a year ago and that if I wanted to keep the pictures I'd have to upload them to another site or something along those lines. I never took the time to do it .

good. i was eating when i opened this thread.

glad to see you are getting better (are better?):)

LTandRaptorider
08-21-2008, 06:44 PM
Ahhh... going down memory lane... seeing how I was defending your honor, Greg!

Hope your rod gets taken care of... :eek: :p Dam, 2004 was a bad year. Your horrible crash, my little ding. Yep, I still have blank spots... but that can come in handy! :D but the 10 bones I broke last year help make me forget the 10 I broke in 04...

btw... what happened to getting the hot tub?

Quad18star
08-21-2008, 08:58 PM
Ahhh... going down memory lane... seeing how I was defending your honor, Greg!

Hope your rod gets taken care of... :eek: :p Dam, 2004 was a bad year. Your horrible crash, my little ding. Yep, I still have blank spots... but that can come in handy! :D but the 10 bones I broke last year help make me forget the 10 I broke in 04...

btw... what happened to getting the hot tub?

I always knew you were a good guy. LOL

Ya you sure did have a string of bad luck also . You're still getting blank spots in the memory??:ermm: That ain't good.

The hot tub never came about .... we had to put a well in at the cottage and buy the time we finally hit water at 360 feet , the bill was $15 000:huh ...put a little delay on the hut tub.