PDA

View Full Version : is it raining in morganton

holeshot19
09-08-2004, 04:59 AM
its raining like cats and dogs down this way , its been a while since we have had a good ole mud fest , and ive ran a few up at the rock house.:D

Dannys400ex
09-08-2004, 09:23 AM
its been raining in morganton since monday, its gonna be a big mud fest at rockhouse.

GOTTA LOVE IT

holeshot19
09-08-2004, 03:30 PM
Originally posted by Dannys400ex
its been raining in morganton since monday, its gonna be a big mud fest at rockhouse.

GOTTA LOVE IT oh yea i guess ill get my ole 400ex ready for the sloop,

barry rhames
09-08-2004, 09:55 PM
good i would hate to paint that new one brown when i go by lol:devil:

gump
09-08-2004, 11:05 PM
i'll be gald to see mud covering up that babychit green honda that keeps lapping me... :D
we only got about 7 inches of rain here in morganton, so it shouldn't be to bad by then.. as long as the leaking damn at lake james doesn't break.. it's my b-day this weekend so guys don't throw to much mud on me when yer lapping me, respect the old and slow!!!!
i get to move up 2 places in points this week.. mobyplane "jeff mayse" is wussing out of this one.. "prior commitment my ***"
and me winning the race and doug pack coming in about 10th will give me 5th place in the points and not far back from 4th... making a come back after 2 broke wrists at the ripe old age of 43...:macho

mobyplane
09-09-2004, 09:25 AM
good ole gump; i knew i could count on you to talk smack about my abscence. my strategy is to let you wear youself out at the mud bath this weekend. hmmm, rockhouse....lots of roots, some slick downhill off cambers, a muddy moto-cross section. actually it sounds like a great time. i wish i could be there. i think i had something for ya last race alan. and i know i would have something for ya this weekend. it'll just have to wait till parker valley. i wish ya luck though old timer. 43 this weekend, eh? well that makes you about 4 months older than me. give em hell gump!

gump
09-09-2004, 11:15 AM
when i'm on the podium accepting my 1st place plaque "standing in front of the trailor" i'll dedicate this win to you OLD buddy!!!
it just won't be the same racing with out ya, no guessing where ya at during the race, but i'll know where yer at at parker valley, behind me...:devil:

holeshot19
09-09-2004, 03:32 PM
how old do u have to be.:D

gump
09-09-2004, 04:56 PM
Originally posted by holeshot19
how old do u have to be.:D go away eddie... bad enough you sending us lambert!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:devil:

barry rhames
09-09-2004, 07:44 PM
thats if it stays together long enough to get covered in mud how old is senior class i need to look into it

gump
09-09-2004, 11:12 PM
thought i'd just post a pic of mine so i'll remember what it used to look like.. white!!!!!!!! and soon for sell...
http://img78.exs.cx/img78/6272/DSCN3480.jpg

Bonnie Cook
09-10-2004, 03:01 PM
Dad said - WET! Seven miles and muddy.
Can't wait.
News about the six hour races will be out too!!!!

holeshot19
09-10-2004, 03:30 PM
Originally posted by Bonnie Hamrick
Dad said - WET! Seven miles and muddy.
Can't wait.
News about the six hour races will be out too!!!! maybe i can play in the mud, i figured down in those bottoms here that creek runs would be muddy:blah:

gump
09-13-2004, 10:20 PM
Bonnie post a race report for rockhouse, seems i've been banned from starting a thread here, guess it might be because i don't own the series like some good looking blonde i know!!!
so just post us a report and i'll try to refrain from doing your job... my bad harlen!!!

barry rhames
09-13-2004, 10:48 PM
someone give gump a series hes a great reporter at least make him official reporter with tread starting capabilities im voting for gump official reporter by rhe way weres brians orange 450 and gump your camara isnt color blind is it :devil:

gump
09-13-2004, 11:37 PM
i see enough of you when yer lapping me, except this week:devil:
no pics this week, borrowed the camera last race and son took pics but he tryed to race this week so no camera man, he crashed 1st lap on the downhill and that was enough for him, maybe bonnie can send me the rest of the pics she takes and i can post them, she can do the pro report and i'll do the rest of us.. getting a new camera soon, but it's hard to find a camera man, i kinda get too busy to take pics during a race..
or i can just shut up and read like everyone else..:blah:

gump
09-13-2004, 11:53 PM
Originally posted by barry rhames
someone give gump a series hes a great reporter at least make him official reporter with tread starting capabilities im voting for gump official reporter by rhe way weres brians orange 450 and gump your camara isnt color blind is it :devil: barry i'm impressed!!!! of all the words you misspelled in this post you got the biggest word right...:devil:
i suck at typing too!!!!!!!!!!!!!
just messing with ya.. it's all good!!!!!!!!!!!

barry rhames
09-15-2004, 05:20 PM
just remember gump if we wernt such fast a** big shot racers we would have to be literate. remember the happiest people in life are the ones not smart enough to no how bad they have it . shows how smart we are were always ******en

gump
09-16-2004, 10:40 PM
i guess no race report for rockhouse this week, if i get a camera by parker valley i'll do a report in the racing forum... by the way there was a protest in the senoir class right after the plaques were giving out, i moved up to 5th and earned a plaque, Bonnie gave me a 6th place MERCY plaque to keep my ride for robinsonmotors racing... jeff is pissed, he had a chance to get rid of me...:D