PDA

View Full Version : Pacific NW Racing This Weekend - Sept 12

atvtrailrider
09-07-2004, 11:01 PM
http://www.omra-online.org/ATV.htm

New OMRA ATV XC/GP Series
Yes, we will finally have an ATV XC/GP series in the Pacific Northwest. For the Fall of 2004 we will have a Mini/ Test/ Warm-up Series. For 2005 we will have a full season consisting of 10-12 Races.

Fall 2004 Mini/Test Series

Grand Prix - September 12, 2004  Goldendale Eddieville Track 
Sign-in at 7AM  Racing at 8AM - www.overthebarsgang.com
3-4 laps  Approx. 6 mile loop

Tentative  Decision on September 13th .
Grand Prix - September 26, 2004  Goldendale Starvation Ridge 

Grand Prix  November 14, 2004  Goldendale Eddieville Track 
3-4 laps  Approx. 6 mile loop

ATV Classes

Pro
Expert
Amateur
Beginner/Novice
Women
Utility
Youth
2004 Fees

$10 OMRA membership for 2004 year
$5 gate Fee
$30 race Fee

Don't forget the WORCS All ATV Race September 17-19 in Payette, Idaho. More info at www.WORCSracing.com

2005 Season

Series to consist of Cross Country, Grand Prix, Hare Scrambles events.

Possible Venues to include Eddieville, Starvation Ridge, Richland ORV, Morrow County OHV, Longview GP, and more.

We will have Series sponsors, Contingency prizes, and year-end awards.

This will be the series to showcase your riding abilities in 2005

AndreS
09-08-2004, 02:39 AM
looking forward to it!

daddio
09-08-2004, 07:44 AM
we'll be at horn rapids riding moto-cross in the wa. st. series.

ThumPIN_450R
09-08-2004, 07:20 PM
Originally posted by daddio
we'll be at horn rapids riding moto-cross in the wa. st. series.

I thought reed told me he was goin to the dunes but that's cool from the way i hear it it's gonna be a pretty large quad turn out this weekend for the wa state race it's cool that reed is coming though will drew be there also that would sweet i'll probably get my stock suspended arse hand to me again just like washougal but i did order my pro trax front and zps shocks yesterday:macho so i won't have that excuse for long and it is a two day race correct my schedule is messed up and only says it's one day race but smc is normally 2so i'm just making sure see ya this week end

daddio
09-09-2004, 07:18 AM
Reed did so well at washougal on his yfz, he decided to skip the beverly dune (not much riding anyway) and race horn rapids this weekend. He will probably run the blaster in the 2-stroke class and the yfz in the open. I don't want him to forget how to ride his blaster.
You are right about the races being sat and sun. It will be round 4 & 5 of the washington state series.
Drew will go if he can get out of playing soccer.

AndreS
09-13-2004, 12:54 PM
I got in from goldendale last night,
The eddieville track was awesome! it was the smoothest i've ever seen it. the OTBG did a ton of work on it, and it showed.... great event, I had a blast!

the Starvation Ridge event is ON for the 26th. the track is very fun, fast and somewhat technical in spots... it's a great track for all riders- beginner to pro, come on out!!!!

atvtrailrider
09-21-2004, 08:58 PM
More Quad racing this weekend at the Starvation Ridge Grand Prix.

Raptorchick
09-21-2004, 09:06 PM
Is there going to be a practice the day before the race at Starvation Ridge like they have at Eddieville?

atvtrailrider
09-22-2004, 09:09 PM
I don't think there is practice on Saturday since there isn't really a MX track. We will probaly just show up on Sunday morning or maybe Saturday evening and camp there.

This will be a great track for preparing for WORCS races.

:eek2: