PDA

View Full Version : new tricks for stunters

alburtus1
09-07-2004, 09:46 PM
Here's some new tricks i've locked down I figured i'd share

left foot on right peg (stand up) w/ left hand on throttle -
right hand/foot in air

coaster into motor stall (wheelie as fast as you can clicking up thru the gears then bring it up beyond the balancing point, pull the clutch in, sail on the brake- then shut down the motor for a while and restart all in one whellie- don't forget to downshift as the coaster slows)

I got some others I'm working on but not quite killed yet. I'll post em when I do

Dan_Guetter
09-08-2004, 12:19 AM
Can we see some pics of these crazy stunts:confused:

Rootar
09-08-2004, 08:08 AM
forreal

Pappy
09-08-2004, 08:13 AM
Originally posted by alburtus1

I got some others I'm working on but not quite killed yet.

well keep working on it, you'll get "killed" one day:p

alburtus1
09-08-2004, 05:45 PM
my comp doesn't have the cappabilities to hook up a cam. i'm workin on it though

any one goin to dells performance stunt wars sept. 11 in e town NJ? i'll be there .....and for the guy with the you'll kill yourself post, I'd love to see what kind of game you got!!!!

JRDrider22
09-08-2004, 06:28 PM
nope ill be at chatsworth..if any ones going ill be on the jrd bike.

Dan_Guetter
09-14-2004, 01:24 AM
my comp doesn't have the cappabilities to hook up a cam. i'm workin on it though

any one goin to dells performance stunt wars sept. 11 in e town NJ? i'll be there .....and for the guy with the you'll kill yourself post, I'd love to see what kind of game you got!!!!

JR3
09-14-2004, 04:01 AM

do u race at english town or jus stunt

sam the brave
09-14-2004, 05:03 AM
i got one do nac nacs in a wellie
like a nac tyo the left than a nac to the right

i have been doing those

alburtus1
09-14-2004, 06:24 AM
I ride thew practice track at etown once in a while, but mostly do the stunt wars. I usually do the quad freestyle, streetbike freestyle, unfortunatly my quads clutch pin broke a few days before the show and the dealer ordering my parts got me the wrong gaskets to put my bike back together so I was just a sorry spectator this time around. Next year I guess.
This years was the worst one ever anyway, I guess since it was cancelled and went to a rain date no one really went cause there wasn't that many competitors.

mxquadracer
09-18-2004, 10:16 AM
I ride thew practice track at etown once in a while, but mostly do the stunt wars. I usually do the quad freestyle, streetbike freestyle, unfortunatly my quads clutch pin broke a few days before the show and the dealer ordering my parts got me the wrong gaskets to put my bike back together so I was just a sorry spectator this time around. Next year I guess.
This years was the worst one ever anyway, I guess since it was cancelled and went to a rain date no one really went cause there wasn't that many competitors.

alfmoney?