PDA

View Full Version : 2001 2002 raceready lovins axis elka rpm jrd 250r 265r FORSALE!!

Davemx250r
09-07-2004, 01:55 PM
#1 Today, 06:20 AM
davemx250r
Junior Member Join Date: Sep 2004

2001 2002 raceready lovins axis elka rpm jrd 250r 265r FORSALE!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PLEASE do not email me asking for trades, i wont accept any trades...Well iv decided to sell my baby. Im 16 and raced this bike for bout 2 years, local races only in the expert class. i rebuilt the top end every year and had the bottom end totally gone through, checked, and replaced anything needed in fall of 2003. I actually havnt raced it in a lil over 4 months, just play rode around the house and went to a few practices. It is a fast bike and has a clean up port job. I'll try and list all the mods but im sure i will miss a few.

Motor: 89 long rod kit,barnett clutch, ct pipe, shaved head, cr250 thin gasket, boysen rad valve, 38mm tmx carb, uni air filter( have 3 of them) Lrd high rev cdi

Chassis: 2001 louvins frame, louvins 88-89 length swing arm, rpm +4 axle, jrd lobo style +3 longtravel front end, elka front dual adjust shocks, rear dual adjust axis shock(all shocks just serviced a month ago) champion beadlock wheels all around, maxxis mx razr tires all around, ac propeg nerfs,ac grab bar, laeger steering stem, fly aero taper cr-lo bars, steel braided front and rear brake lines, maier plastic with one industries graphics. I know iv missed a few mods here and there but if you have any questions please email or call me and ask for dave 417-256-4051 if no one picks up please leave a message and ill call you back asap. This quad is located in sothern Missouri. I will ship this bike and please ask any questions about shipping you may have too.
Here is the link to the auction and pics
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/e...item=2488554100

Price is nagociable if it doesnt sell on ebay.