PDA

View Full Version : last day of summer

exrider360
09-07-2004, 10:48 AM
well i start my 10th grade school year tomorrow moring at 730 after ive benn sleeping tills 930 everyday wish me luck

Ralph
09-07-2004, 10:52 AM
Originally posted by exrider360
well i start my 10th grade school year tomorrow moring at 730 after ive benn sleeping tills 930 everyday wish me luck

same with me cept i wake up at 12:30 since im a lazy no working *******.

phatswinn
09-07-2004, 10:53 AM
same here, but i like school

JDiablo
09-07-2004, 10:57 AM
yea skewl tomorrow....my summer wasn't as narly as i would have liked it to be...but hell next summer will be good,ill have 4 more friends driving so that means just that much more fun....but o well ill just be getting out of skewl in 24 hrs....10 grade here....man it goes by fast:o

lil400exdude
09-07-2004, 02:45 PM
man i was so screwed up sleeping wise, i stayed up til about 4 in da mornin and slept till 2 in the day.... had to wake up at 530 for school and yea it sux

Ralph
09-07-2004, 02:49 PM
this sunday i stayed up till 4 and woke up at 7:30 to drive home. now im trying to reabilitate my sleeping schedule.

also anyones dump schedule messed up?:blah:

i had it so i dropped a duce everyday after school but now its floating(:devil: ) all around school hours... taking a dump in school sucks...

JDiablo
09-07-2004, 02:52 PM
man i was used to goin to bed 230-3,and waking up at 1230 when i didnt have work,wen i had work i was in bed usually at 130 and up out the door waiting for all the workers to come by my house at 8...i think ill be good tho...if i try to go to sleep at 11...but chit i come home from chilling at 11....ahh skewl fcks alot of **** up,lol

sportraxrider10
09-07-2004, 04:48 PM
Originally posted by lil400exdude
man i was so screwed up sleeping wise, i stayed up til about 4 in da mornin and slept till 2 in the day.... had to wake up at 530 for school and yea it sux

yup that was me 2, the only way i went to sleep early on the day of school is by staying at my friends and going to bed at 6 and waking up at 10 i was so tired i fell asleep like i was going to bed that early forever

XCAdam89
09-07-2004, 05:13 PM
I started last week as a freshman. Gotta' love Highschool. :D

Ralph
09-07-2004, 06:06 PM
Originally posted by blaster12408
I started last week as a freshman. Gotta' love Highschool. :D

freshman year sucked, didnt know the schools limits yet, sophmore year gets better( cutting class, doing **** ur not supposed to) and my upcoming junior year shouldnt be too bad, cept for all the hard work. Then senior year is a joke.

XCAdam89
09-07-2004, 06:10 PM
Originally posted by Ralph
freshman year sucked, didnt know the schools limits yet, sophmore year gets better( cutting class, doing **** ur not supposed to) and my upcoming junior year shouldnt be too bad, cept for all the hard work. Then senior year is a joke.

It's been pretty easy so far, easy teachers, work, ect. I just have to figure out some ways to get my burgard/elka frontend now. :p

redlineranger
09-07-2004, 06:28 PM
man u guys are lucky... i been in school since august 9th... 8th grade sux... im redy for high school...sike... i redy to be out for good

exrider360
09-07-2004, 06:52 PM
im gonna make it fun all year and still pass i will be getting out at 3 tnen riding so yeah i will hget thrpuigh it

bluebaron
09-07-2004, 07:18 PM
i miss summe, like them saturdays, and sunday morings. getting up at 3:00pm, fun night tho!:devil: well school, i just getting used to the urlly wake up. but yeah, the 10th grade:rolleyes:

DEAL
09-07-2004, 09:13 PM
I had my first day of not being in school today .. waited majority of my life for this day .. and it sucked.

JUSTINcredible
09-07-2004, 10:03 PM
Originally posted by DEAL
I had my first day of not being in school today .. waited majority of my life for this day .. and it sucked.

yeah, i graduated last may too and i have to say its nothing special not having to go to school. I actualy found myself driving around the parking lot at school at 3 when everyone got out... i need a job:o

acold7dusta
09-08-2004, 02:30 PM
yea yesterday was my first day at school...its good trying to get back with the hotties again (its working;) )

310Rduner
09-08-2004, 03:00 PM
Bah.. I had my first day August 27th. At my school we have 6 classes on our schedules, and only 3 a day. So we have A and B days; 2 before lunch 1 after. I changed my us history class from last period to a new zero period. So now I have history every morning from 7 am to 7:50. Getting up at 6 instead of 7. Normal school hours are from 8:25 to 2:05, but I get out EVERYDAY at 11:45 when the bell rings for lunch (i dropped my 6th elective class also). I hang out at school for lunch or else I wouldn't see my friends, then I get to cruise home:D

My schedule is kind of cush too, A days.. us history, trigonometry/pre-calculus, english 3 honors. B day, us history, physics, computer accounting.
So far physics, history and comp accounting are my favorite classes. I'm already learning all about equity, liabilities... accounting on excel.. also how to invest and manage stocks. It's actually pretty cool playing with $$$ figures:eek:

One_Bad_400
09-08-2004, 03:10 PM
you lucky i started 5 weeks ago

XCAdam89
09-08-2004, 05:21 PM
What grades are you all in? :confused:

Ralph
09-08-2004, 05:47 PM
for my junior year i have

1. hnrs algebra 2 with a tough *** dike teacher
2. Spanish 4 with some cool cuban guy.
3. Us History with a weomons rights activist:blah:
4. Practical Psycology with the same trick^
5. Lunch
6. Physiscs with some teacher who was obviously a big ***
looser when she was in high school since she is overly sensitve and hates kids who arent shy.

7. Physical Ed with a one legged dude and a ****ty group of people.

8. English 11 with a weird *** lady that isnt too bad.
9. Journalism with the coolest teacher where she doesnt give a **** what we do.

7 out of my 9 periods are serious classes compared to just about 4 serious classes i had last year so im getting some studdy halls and comunity service instead of other classes.

blondie69
09-08-2004, 05:59 PM
Originally posted by JUSTINcredible
yeah, i graduated last may too and i have to say its nothing special not having to go to school. I actualy found myself driving around the parking lot at school at 3 when everyone got out... i need a job:o

Lmao, dude, that's pathetic!:blah:

I'm in grade 12, and I'm jus like "whoaaa, I'm like the head of the school...:devil:" the majourity of the ppls I didn't get along with are now graduated!! I'm psyched. And the person I hate the most on the earth is transfering!:macho So this is like gonna be the best year:blah: I'm just waitin until next September, sweet semi-freedom haha

I'm takin (for courses)

1st semester:
-Art 12
-English 12
-Global Geography 12
-Free class

2nd semester:
-Digital Art 12
-Law 12 (transfering out of..)
-Free class
-Co-op 12 (goin out & workin for no pay, just for experience. Leave once a week to do that, other co-op classes are used to make up for lost work in other classes)

Easy easy year:blah:

XCAdam89
09-08-2004, 06:07 PM
For my freshman year, I have

-PE/Health
-Algebra 1/Geometry
-World Geography
-Honors English 9
-Lunch
-Biology
-Spanish 1
-Study Hall

Easy year, next year it will be ART 1. :devil:

hessianmx111
09-08-2004, 06:16 PM
i went back august 3rd im not really minding school right now ive finally figured out its as fun as you make it, i try not to complain anymorecause i figure i get to hang out with my friends, weld and get some knowledge that will help me when i get out of school. my classes are

1st Semester
-English 2- with the easiest teacher ive done about 1/4 of my work and have a 95
-Shielded Metal Arc Welding Plate Lab
-Lunch
-Gas Metal Arc Welding Groove Lab
-Algebra2

2nd Semester
-Shielded Metal Arc Welding Groove Lab
-Social Studies 2
-Biology
-Fine Arts and Humanities

and btw im a sophomore

I-7
09-08-2004, 06:35 PM
Yeah my schedule pretty much sucks.... but the one good class is music theory class and its a college level music class... theres only 3 people in it and its an 84 minute class that meets every other day. He will teach for about 20 minutes and the rest of the time joke around or just let us leave. Pretty fun...

Nausty
09-08-2004, 11:51 PM
last year here also. Kinda nice getting out earlier w/ senior release but it kinda sucks having football practice taking up so much damn time afterwords.

hondarider2006
09-09-2004, 12:28 AM
This is my 3rd week in school already....god this year and next left and I am done....:p